Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: የኮሮና ወረርሽኝ እና በኢትዮጵያ ኢኮኖሚ ላይ የመጣው ግዙፍ አደጋ፤ ብርሃኑ ነጋ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Mar 2020, 12:43

Horus,

I commend Prof. Berhanu for showing a level of maturity above the common and daily political fray of the day in his address in the video. But I think he is also expected to show more guidance in dealing with the current crisis related to the pandemic, as he is not the common joe of the general populace, unlike me. He is one of the top academician that the country may have currently, I assume.

He raised two main points which are more or less generally already availble on the internet, which are taking care as much as possible and the economic impact of the aftermath. These are already said somewhere, the professor should be in a position to adapt these general guidances to the specific situation of our country. His handling seems to me that sort of one-size fits all way of thinking. For exa. he mentioned about not leaving one's home unless there is a compelling reason.

Here is the main question I have for him about this point: how many proportion of our people can afford to sit at home during a single day and wish also something on his dinner plate at the evening? Mind you here I am asking about the proportion of those people, not if there are such people.

I think there are two options for our people on this point: either they go out and risk their lives already before they are sick and look after their daily lives or heed to the advice of Prof. Berhanu and stay at home and face another fatal consequences of hunger and empty stomach.

If God doesn't forbid it, then our people will die this or that way, I am afraid and this seems to me an objective reality currently. Either the pandemic will kill us or the consequences of the pandemic will do so, we can't succeffuly avoid both, we have to choose.

We are collectively to blame for the possible grim final consequences here.

I have already shared my view with this respect at the following post, but I am not a professor or an academician like Prof. Berhanu, just a concerned layman.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=213854&p=1033841#p1033841

tlel

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 13:03

Ethiopia must use every thing, both traditional and non traditional medicines and preventions. The idea of this disease came about to isolate and illiminate societies to set up NWO. Ethiopia used to be very tight community that protects itself against outside enemies. Today, the willing to be isolated created ethnic federalism isolating Ethiopians communities further, HiV, Coronavirus and other means of attack is further dividing socieities and complet destruction of family and societies.

This not just Dr. Berhanu's responsibility, others need to come out, declare and mobilize people asap. Kudos though, China gave supplies, so much for those fake "Friends of Ethiopia" :oops: :oops: But he has stop scaring people rather tell them to mobilize with calm.

የኢትዮዺያ ዋና ችግሩ፤ ባለን የተለያየ ቦታዎች፤ህዝብ ብዙ ጥቅም ኣለው፤ ይኸውም እኔ መንግስት ብሆን ኖሮ ኣሁኑኑ እንደ ዲሞክራሲ እንቀሳቀስ ነበር ማለትም፣ መንግስት ማለት ከህዝብ የተውጣጣ መሆኑን ለማሳየት፣ በየ ቦታው ህዝብ ተሰባስቦ የ ህዝቡን ችግ ር ለመፍታት ብቻ ሳይሆን እድገት ለማድረግ መረዳዳት። የመንግስት ስራ የሄን ማበረታታት፣ ማዘጋጀት ከህዝብ ጋር ነው።

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 Mar 2020, 15:57

ተለል፣
ሰውዬውን በደንብ ሰምተሀው ከሆነ በሚለው ውስጥ ያለው አዲስ ነገር ስለ ኮርና የሚለው አይደለም ፤ በበሽታው ምክኛት የኢትዮጵያ ኢኮኖሚ እንዳይፈርስ፣ እንዳይደመሰስ ምን መደረግ እንዳለበት ያለው ነው።

tlel

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 16:12

ምንድን ነው ፀጉር መሰንጠቅ ስለ ምን ኣወራ ዝባዝንኪ፤ ወያኔ ገንዘቡን በሙሉ ሰርቆ የኢትዮዺያን የባክ ወርቅ ሳይቀር ሁሉ፣ ዛሬ ፒፒ ፓርቲና ህዋሃት ኣንድ ሊሆኑ ጥቂት ነው የቀራቸው ምክኒያቱም ፒፒ ፓርቲ ወያኔ በሚያደርገው የእጅ ኣዙር ጥቃት፤ ኣባይ ጉዳይ፣ ኢኮኖሚውን በመግደል፣ ኮሮና ሄደን ሄደን ኣልሸሹም ዞር ኣሉ ነው፤ የኢኮኖሚ ውድቀት ነው። ወያኔም ፒፒ ፓርቲ ውስጥ ቀስ ብላ እየገባች ነው እጅ መጠምዘዝ ጀምራለች ኣማራ ማህበረሰብ ላይ ፒፒና ህዋሃት ጥቃት ለማድረግ ይመስላል። ኣንደ ጊዜ ኣንተ እንዳልከው ኣብይን ኣላምነውም፤ በግድ ይሁን በውድ ኣብይ ኣይኑን ፋኖ ላይ ለማድረግ እየጣረ ነው ምንም ሁኔታው በማይታመን ጊዜ።

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 24 Mar 2020, 18:42

Dr. Birr,
We value our people not money!!!