Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pastlast

Schitmeselo and pfdj clowns want to be ethiopians again

Post by pastlast » 24 Mar 2020, 11:33

They are here 24 7 posting about ethiopia. Using amharic language. They miss eating kitfo when they were Dergue servants and Esapa. I found out why Schitmeselo didn't join the Eplf: he was a Esapa spy for Dergue and was not trusted by the real EPLF. He had to flea once Dergue told him to join the army officially. He like Amanuel Biedemariam another Esapa spy in Eritrea who got many Eritreans killed also had to flea. These parasites are here now because they cant go to Eritrea because there are Eritreans there that will kill Schitmeselo.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Schitmeselo and pfdj clowns want to be ethiopians again

Post by sebdoyeley » 24 Mar 2020, 11:48

pastlast wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 11:33
They are here 24 7 posting about ethiopia. Using amharic language. They miss eating kitfo when they were Dergue servants and Esapa. I found out why Schitmeselo didn't join the Eplf: he was a Esapa spy for Dergue and was not trusted by the real EPLF. He had to flea once Dergue told him to join the army officially. He like Amanuel Biedemariam another Esapa spy in Eritrea who got many Eritreans killed also had to flea. These parasites are here now because they cant go to Eritrea because there are Eritreans there that will kill Schitmeselo.
while I am fuckking your mother used to shout abay tigrai, so now you my step son become Ethiopian. I will fuckk you with your mother next time I hear from you like that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tlel

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 12:19

Pasta,

I told you, your porpoganda is very obvious. I thought you liked the Derg whose first leader Amman abdo, what happened to you?

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 24 Mar 2020, 12:36

tlel wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 12:19
Pasta,

I told you, your porpoganda is very obvious. I thought you liked the Derg whose first leader Amman abdo, what happened to you?
Oh I used to shoot Dergue soldiers until they turned into kitfo. Andom was killed by cowardly Dergues. He didn't make war with Eritreans instead sought peace. Dergue spies in Eritrea like Schitmeselo and shilhodolelay will get executedcuted by me. Andom tried to save your worthless arses but you betrayed him.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 24 Mar 2020, 12:39

sebdoyeley wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 11:48
pastlast wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 11:33
while I am fuackking my mother she used to shout abay tigrai, so now our son become Ethiopian. I will fack [deleted] him with my mother next time I hear from you like that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: why you need to be executed Dergue spy. You are a child raping incesttter.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Mar 2020, 12:44

PûssyLehasi,

Your obsession with Zemeselo has no bound. What did he do to you... did he makes you inferior? Or you just happened to be he is Stright? I personally think you are in deep sh!t of crashes on him. Too bad :lol:

I am 100% sure the only way you can get his attention is by mentioning and opening a threads after threads about him. Otherwise the only way, I presume that he can calm you down would be with red hot iron inserting Stright to you sh!thole Or stinkhole. I am sorry too dashed your bushtiewww fantasy.

My advice try puzzinet or aziza gual wuqro. This two cheap hoès won’t refuse your offer.

tlel

Post by tlel » 24 Mar 2020, 12:52

pastlast wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 12:36
tlel wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 12:19
Pasta,

Oh I used to shoot Dergue soldiers until they turned into kitfo. Andom was killed by cowardly Dergues. He didn't make war with Eritreans instead sought peace. Dergue spies in Eritrea like Schitmeselo and shilhodolelay will get executedcuted by me. Andom tried to save your worthless arses but you betrayed him.
I am telling you Amman Abdo was part and parcel of Dergue and in fact first leader of Dergue until Mengistu illiminated him just llike Benti and Atnafu. So if the Eritrean Amman Abdo was in power under Derg, then Eplf and Derg would have kissed. :P :P :P As expected, you are just as fanatic as the sick ethnic federalist you established for us today, which is now crystal clear.
Last edited by tlel on 24 Mar 2020, 12:57, edited 2 times in total.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 24 Mar 2020, 12:55

Fed_Up wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 12:44
PûssyLehasi,

Your obsession with Zemeselo has no bound. I will let you pound my stinnkyhole with no condomm.
F4gup. Im not interested in schitholes. But Schitmeselo will get executed and you will be f4gg0t flambay on a stick.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Mar 2020, 13:03

The only thing you can kill is the spermatozoas which caused you itchiness in your stinkhole

pastlast wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 12:55
Fed_Up wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 12:44
PûssyLehasi,

Your obsession with Zemeselo has no bound. I will let you pound my stinnkyhole with no condomm.
F4gup. Im not interested in schitholes. But Schitmeselo will get executed and you will be f4gg0t flambay on a stick.