Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Eripoblikan

Re: I like how Eritrea handled this part of quarantining

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Mar 2020, 18:21

Yeah bro

Thanks to Saleh Meki, an Eritrea-loving nationalist, and others like him, the Ministry of Health is one of the best in Eritrea.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Mar 2020, 19:20

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:11
Hey wahabi
You fake religious and tribal bigot

You have shown your true colors.

YOU ARE IN DENIAL OF THE ABUNDANT DIVERSITY OF FAITH, LANGUAGE AND CULTURE OF THE COUNTRY YOU BRAG TO DEFEND.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Mar 2020, 19:28

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:24
And we have Ethiopian Muslims, we don't have wahabis!

No body wants wahabis and alshebabs and Isis
Still, that's bigotry disguised as knowledgeable recognition of the different flavours of Islam.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Mar 2020, 19:39

Agame present aka aziza gets mad anytime anyone doesn't attack all eritreans. She's not even worth replying to. She just repeats the same nonsense over and over.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 23 Mar 2020, 19:54

At this juncture and at this critical moment I am 100% behind the Government of Eritrea to do the Right Thing.

This is not time for Politics; the Health State of the Eritrean People is The Top Most Priority !!

Peace to all ma Eritrean People and Friends of Eritrea !!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 23 Mar 2020, 20:02

Lezayi. Denkoro digital kumal. Keep quite. Youre embarrassing yourself.
Eripoblikan wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 18:21
Yeah bro

Thanks to Saleh Meki, an Eritrea-loving nationalist, and others like him, the Ministry of Health is one of the best in Eritrea.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Mar 2020, 20:14

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 20:02
ሃለውለው
:lol: :lol: :lol:

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 23 Mar 2020, 22:19

Wisheeye Ye Shellew Lig is suffering sever form of inferiority complex; his Ho mama had him from unknown Derg soldier in Asmara, Aba Shawel area; the neighborhood kids called him no so nice names growing and hence developed self conscious and inferiority complex for life.

Wisheeye; you have sad story growing up....

present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:42

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 23 Mar 2020, 22:24

As any Agame who grew up eating denoted expired Canadian wheat, Wisheeye's IQ is extremely low, it has an effect on all her mental development. Her vocabulary is very limited as well as her ability to express herself. Mind you, she has been in ER (as Belay aka Belaynesh) for close to 20 years, still to this date, she has not improved a bit, either in her grammar or developing her vocabulary.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:39
Agame present aka aziza gets mad anytime anyone doesn't attack all eritreans. She's not even worth replying to. She just repeats the same nonsense over and over.

The-lice head destroyer

Post by The-lice head destroyer » 23 Mar 2020, 22:46

And you have Tigray style quarantine in Mekele :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 24 Mar 2020, 15:22

present wrote:
Wahabi :lol: :lol:

Since you lost everything you have been hoping for, you have to cry alongside the ascarians. I feel you! Kkkkk

But, every now and then, I love to see you su'cking on that Ascari akaleguzai di'ck, though :lol:

Keep su'cking the minority di'ck, wahabi

:lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:

The way you talk about s u c k i ng, shows what you do in real life, and what's on your mind, at all times. Notice how no one else here mentions the luuuutiiii stuff but you and aziza. hmmm, interesting.

anyways, sister aziza aka absent, get help. the eritreans must have a done some real damage on you mentally, to have them on your mind at all times.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 24 Mar 2020, 19:12

Wisheeye
You spent 20 plus years here in this forum and everyone knows you are limited to a couple of boring and repetitive English words that you repeat day in and day out......Well, as Dedebit Grad, we wouldn't expect much from the low IQ tribe. :lol:
present wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 22:39
kebena05 wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 22:24
As any Agame who grew up eating denoted expired Canadian wheat, Wisheeye's IQ is extremely low, it has an effect on all her mental development. Her vocabulary is very limited as well as her ability to express herself. Mind you, she has been in ER (as Belay aka Belaynesh) for close to 20 years, still to this date, she has not improved a bit, either in her grammar or developing her vocabulary.
Sadacha Macca wrote:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 24 Mar 2020, 21:22

Sabur wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:54

At this juncture and at this critical moment I am 100% behind the Government of Eritrea to do the Right Thing.

This is not time for Politics; the Health State of the Eritrean People is The Top Most Priority !!

That's maturity at its best, putting the welfare of the Eritrean people above anything else. This is no time for politicking and bickering.

Also, it looks like Aya Saleh Meki has passed away after establishing a solid foundation in the health ministry. Kudos to him and other deqi-hager who sacrificed lives, time, energy, capital and social status for the benefit of the average Eritrean on the street.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Mar 2020, 13:09

present wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 21:39
That is why you are poor in America, with that kind of di'ck su'cking mentality of yours

I am Ethiopian. And Ethiopians are nightmares to our enemies! That is why tplf Ascari is hiding in hotel Mekele. We just need to define our enemy, once definded, we are the most powerful people on earth! Look at our history

Ascaris work day and night trying to destroy mine. And since I have that Ethiopian blood in me, it does not let me sit and watch, so I give hell times where ever they go! That is what Ethiopians do, they know us at Badime and they know us at Adwa, battle of Mekele, Ambalagie etc. They know us

You are a wahabi. You are looking for any help you can find out there. I get that. But, again, remember always that you are going to be dealing with the mighty Ethiopians

Sadacha Macca wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 15:22
present wrote:
Wahabi :lol: :lol:

Since you lost everything you have been hoping for, you have to cry alongside the ascarians. I feel you! Kkkkk

But, every now and then, I love to see you su'cking on that Ascari akaleguzai di'ck, though :lol:

Keep su'cking the minority di'ck, wahabi

:lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:

The way you talk about s u c k i ng, shows what you do in real life, and what's on your mind, at all times. Notice how no one else here mentions the luuuutiiii stuff but you and aziza. hmmm, interesting.

anyways, sister aziza aka absent, get help. the eritreans must have a done some real damage on you mentally, to have them on your mind at all times.
that's all u talk about- s u c k ing, which means, that's what you do to men in real life. otherwise, it would not be on your mind and tongue so much, while NO ONE ELSE is even bringing such issues up.

Nobody takes you seriously agame sister absent aka tlel aka aziza. We know you by now, you're a harmless puppy who just barks the same nonsense over and over.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 26 Mar 2020, 21:37

Brother Eripoblikan:

Thank You !

We can talk about politics in Eritrea ONLY when there are healthy Eritreans in Eritrea. No country exists without the People.

Let's all do our goodwill part to help the Eritrean Government to do the Right Thing to protect the Public from the spread of this Virus with out panicking.

We will have plenty of time for the political and social concerns that we deeply value about Our Beloved Eritrea once this virus is behind us.

I agree Minister Saleh Meki's leadership and commitment to establishing a solid foundation for The Health Care System in Eritrea.
And at this time I urge all of us who have the best interest for Eritrea to continue with the same commitment to protect the People of Eritrea from this virus outbreak.

Again Thank You !!

Eripoblikan wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 21:22
Sabur wrote:
23 Mar 2020, 19:54

That's maturity at its best, putting the welfare of the Eritrean people above anything else. This is no time for politicking and bickering.

Also, it looks like Aya Saleh Meki has passed away after establishing a solid foundation in the health ministry. Kudos to him and other deqi-hager who sacrificed lives, time, energy, capital and social status for the benefit of the average Eritrean on the street.