Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

School book of children stories written by Eritreans in 1936! Can Tegaru show us if you had any written script?

Post by pushkin » 19 Mar 2020, 07:47

School books of children stories that were written by Eritreans in 1936 were among the books burnt by Ethiopia!!!!

Sabur

Re: School book of children stories written by Eritreans in 1936! Can Tegaru show us if you had any written script?

Post by Sabur » 19 Mar 2020, 08:18

Memhir Isaac Teweldemedhin was one of the Eritrean Giants whose contribution to Education in Eritrea was profound.

Woyane Clowns and the Tigryan People did not know how to write in Tigrinya. Those few who could read and write used the Amharic language to write since they did not know how to write in Tigrinya. It was the EPLF who instructed and advised the clown Woyane to write in Tigrinya.
Students and people from Tigray who lived outside Tigray used to write letters to their parents in Amharic. Mind you the parents could not read and understand amharic so they would look for a young student in their village/neighborhood to read the letter and translate for them.

pushkin wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 07:47
School books of children stories that were written by Eritreans in 1936 were among the books burnt by Ethiopia!!!!

Last edited by Sabur on 19 Mar 2020, 08:26, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: School book of children stories written by Eritreans in 1936! Can Tegaru show us if you had any written script?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Mar 2020, 08:26

pushkin wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 07:47

If Isaak tewlde medhin was alive today, i am certain wedi medhin berad would have incarcerated him in prison.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 19 Mar 2020, 12:30

Without any doubt !!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 08:26

If Isaak tewlde medhin was alive today, i am certain wedi medhin berad would have incarcerated him in prison.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Mar 2020, 13:53

You've to inject Isaias' name into everything, don't you?

You urselves, baloon him out of proportion.

Sickos!

Sabur wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 12:30

Without any doubt !!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 19 Mar 2020, 18:24

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 13:53

Sickos!

Sabur wrote:

Without any doubt !!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Even though I understand and respect brother Deqi's right to oppose and criticism PIA, I think he might be displaying unhealthy obsession with PIA. Why would a health Eritrean mind spoil this wonderful thread with something irrelevant to this thread??? In the meantime, baby Sabur aka backbonless Ben aka Castro looks like less-obsessed which is a good sign...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Mar 2020, 19:02

Zmeselo wrote:

Sickos!

Sabur wrote:

Without any doubt !!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Who could blame us If We do?

SMAP Institute of Training, Education and Research was estableshed by an eritrean who lived abroad and return home to do his share for the development of his country. Just like the mafia, wedi medhin berad demanded to be a share holder in the company. Too much hussle, Too much hardle designed by the alcoholic junk prevented the visionary entrepreneur to run his business as he wished and ultimatly the regime demanded him to close the school. And the school is closed once and for all.

ASBECO is another firm estableshed by an eritrean who lived in italy and returned home to do his share for the development of his country. But the ሓሳድ ቡዳ wedi medhin berad demanded to be a share holder in the company and ultimatly he chased the founder of the company and ASBECO just like any other wedi medhin berad run enterprise is a big and fat failure.

In conclusion, the reason why wedi medhin berad supporters are ጸብጸብቲ ብዓላት and live in the past is because There is nothing wedi medhin berad has done to the country on which Eritreans can be proud of.

Btw. The Brittish colonial rule searched Isak tewldemedhin because they heard he was a visionary educated man who can make an impact and just like the way they predicted isak contributed his share to spread Education in Eritrea and advance the tigrigna language despite he was mensaa Tigre from Geleb.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 19 Mar 2020, 19:25

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 19:02
Zmeselo wrote:

Sickos!

Sabur wrote:

Without any doubt !!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Who could blame us If We do?

SMAP Institute of Training, Education and Research was estableshed by an eritrean who lived abroad and return home to do his share for the development of his country. Just like the mafia, wedi medhin berad demanded to be a share holder in the company. Too much hussle, Too much hardle designed by the alcoholic junk prevented the visionary entrepreneur to run his business as he wished and ultimatly the regime demanded him to close the school. And the school is closed once and for all.

ASBECO is another firm estableshed by an eritrean who lived in italy and returned home to do his share for the development of his country. But the ሓሳድ ቡዳ wedi medhin berad demanded to be a share holder in the company and ultimatly he chased the founder of the company and ASBECO just like any other wedi medhin berad run enterprise is a big and fat failure.

In conclusion, the reason why wedi medhin berad supporters are ጸብጸብቲ ብዓላት and live in the past is because There is nothing wedi medhin berad has done to the country on which Eritreans can be proud of.

Btw. The Brittish colonial rule searched Isak tewldemedhin because they heard he was a visionary educated man who can make an impact and just like the way they predicted isak contributed his share to spread Education in Eritrea and advance the tigrigna language despite he was mensaa Tigre from Geleb.
Brother Deqi,

I have always encouraged people like you to keep on expressing your opposition because I know you love our people and country. I understand you have been frustrated with PIA led Eritrean government but to spoil this wonderful thread with something unrelated to this thread is something that I am having hard time to comprehend. How about opening your thread to express your frustration and anger on how things are going today back home?? I am sure you know this thread is about 1930 and 1940 in Eritrea and nobody even mentioned PIA in this thread ... I am just afraid that you might have obsession which is not helpful to influence people so that the change you are looking for to be materialized

Ob·ses·sion

/əbˈseSHən/

noun: obsession

•The state of being obsessed with someone or something.

•An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

Dedebit is always dedeb

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 19 Mar 2020, 20:16

History is useful for reference but what is important and should be prioritized most is what is happening right now and work from there to study, how it will impact current and future generations and what kinds of actions the current generation should take, to make our country the country that respect and uphold the legacy of its martyrs.

And of course, texts that reminds about love of people and country force you to think about what is happening and where the country is heading to. But for some wicked people that kinds of things is very sensitive. I am sure, If they could, they would have chosen to shut down all internet services at once to keep people in darkness and also get rid of any kind of obligation that they might feel towards the people that they deliberately choose to close their eyes to see the problem the people and country is facing against.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 19 Mar 2020, 22:01

eritrea wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 20:16
History is useful for reference but what is important and should be prioritized most is what is happening right now and work from there to study, how it will impact current and future generations and what kinds of actions the current generation should take, to make our country the country that respect and uphold the legacy of its martyrs.

And of course, texts that reminds about love of people and country force you to think about what is happening and where the country is heading to. But for some wicked people that kinds of things is very sensitive. I am sure, If they could, they would have chosen to shut down all internet services at once to keep people in darkness and also get rid of any kind of obligation that they might feel towards the people that they deliberately choose to close their eyes to see the problem the people and country is facing against.
How about opening a new thread to express your opinion about Eritrea and its leadership and then we will see if there are "some wicked people" who are sensitive and their reaction?? I don't think there is anybody here with the authority to shut down all internet services other than supporting or opposing the Eritrean government. I thought you are overreacting....

As much as you are calling the supporters of the Eritrean government as "wicked people", we have also extremely wicked people who pump their chest when the people of Eritrea were sanctioned again and again. Now only that, we have also seen extremely wicked people who get mad when Zerisenay Tadesse or Eritrean National Cycling team wins...In short they don't want to hear anything positive incidents or situation about Eritrea since that bring joy to the people of Eritrea. I definitely call those people LOSERS!!! Now I want to know what you would call these people?

I really don't know you. But don't get me wrong about my take on brother Deqi. I personally believe that brother Deqi is neither wicked person nor a loser. He is just an Eritrean brother who happen to oppose the Eritrean government out LOVE of the people of Eritrea. After all, I remember when brother Deqi and I cheered and had online party when the coward little frog Meles disappeared disgracefully. Did you celebrate when Eden's Idol Zena aka nay Tselemti Haben kissed the turf for good???

I would not hijack the thread by posting something that is not related to the thread. As you can see now, we are talking about something this is our of the subject of this thread.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 20 Mar 2020, 09:28

Hawzen - ሕውዝውዝ ኩርኩር ኢሳያስ ዓጋመ - Isayas Favorite B!TCH.

You have no say in Eritrea's affairs. Your credibility on Eritrea's matters dumped to the garbage when you said or to that effect,

"my family members told me about the abuse that was going on in Sawa by the corrupt General Philipos".

You the b!tch and bästard of Isayas all of sudden became concerned about abuse in Sawa after "your family member told you" but you have been ignoring and hurling insults at those Genuine and Concerned Eritreans who have been raising the issue for years.
("ዓይኒ ኤርትራውያን ተንቁር ኔርካ" - ኣታ ኩርኩር ኢሳያስ ዓጋመ )

"Only after your relatives told you". You must be kidding; you are such a pathetic b!tch.
Go cheat other people; Eritreans are well informed and will not fall for your Bvll Crap concern any longer.

No credibility at all. You are like a cheap prostitute who vies for the cheapest bidder Isyas Agame.

Instead of uniting and bringing Eritreans together first, the buda hasad Agame Isayas was having cozy relations with TPLF and its Leadership. As a result of this One Man Rule dictator outlandish Adventure, the Eritrean People are paying for it.

If it had not been for the dictatorial One Man rule in Eritrea, Eritreans would have been discussing about Development, Education, Literature and you name it.

You love the picture. Don't you b!tch ? But Genuine Eritreans don't !! Genuine Eritreans were not happy about this kind cozy friendship .

Hawzen wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 18:24
Zmeselo wrote:

Sickos!

Sabur wrote:

Without any doubt !!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:

Even though I understand and respect brother Deqi's right to oppose and criticism PIA, I think he might be displaying unhealthy obsession with PIA. Why would a health Eritrean mind spoil this wonderful thread with something irrelevant to this thread??? In the meantime, baby Sabur aka backbonless Ben aka Castro looks like less-obsessed which is a good sign...

Dedebit is always dedeb

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 20 Mar 2020, 19:39

Hawzen wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 22:01
How about opening a new thread to express your opinion about Eritrea and its leadership
Sorry for late response dear Hawzen:

But you seems to have missed my point; why are you demanding people to open a new thread when they are already expressing themselves on the current one. Isn't that the mean purpose of communication. I am sure you want the subject to be limited to a childish discussion of my dad owns bigger car than your dad kinds of things but for your surprise it ended up being about self soul searching which is a good thing as far as I am concerned.
Hawzen wrote:

As much as you are calling the supporters of the Eritrean government as "wicked people", we have also extremely wicked people who pump their chest when the people of Eritrea were sanctioned again and again. Now only that, we have also seen extremely wicked people who get mad when Zerisenay Tadesse or Eritrean National Cycling team wins...In short they don't want to hear anything positive incidents or situation about Eritrea since that bring joy to the people of Eritrea. I definitely call those people LOSERS!!! Now I want to know what you would call these people?
Wicked people have always existed and will continue to exist as long as there is a a human being on this planet but that should not be a reason to lock people and put them in quarantine for decades and still continuing without any hope for any change. Something that is putting the meaning of liberty, integrity and independence into question by many.

Those whom I am calling wicked are those with indifferent attitude to people's situation and still call what is wrong is right and what is right is wrong.
Hawzen wrote:
I would not hijack the thread by posting something that is not related to the thread. As you can see now, we are talking about something this is our of the subject of this thread.
I really asks you to read the content of the poem that was written back in 1936 by ይስሃቅ ተወልደ መድህን and compare it with our current situation and our dreams and aspiration of today and where we are heading to and why.

ዓደየ ዓደየ ------ እፈትወኪ ብልበየ ------ ዓደየ።
ክርእየኪ ብዓይነየ ከልዕለኪ ኣብ ርእሰየ ------ ዓደየ።

ኣከለጉዛይ ምስ ሰራየ ሓማሰን ሰምሃረየ ዓደየ።
ደንከለይ ሰንሕተይ መታሕት ባርካየ ዓደየ

ዓደየ መዝኺ ------ ቊሊሕ በሊ ንምድርኺ ------ ዓደየ።
ኣምህሪ ደቅኺ ------ ተባረሩ ህዝብኺ ------ ዓደየ።

ወለዲ ሓደራኹም ------ ኣምህሩ ደቅኹም ዓደየ።
ክፈትዉ ንኣኹም ------ ክትረኽቡ ጻማኹም ዓደየ።

ደቀየ ዕምባባየ ------ ተማሃሩ ኣሕዋተየ ዓደየ።
ክትመርሕዎም ንዳሕሮትየ ------ ከተጽንዑ ናጽነትየ ዓደየ።

ብምህሮ ዝሰልጠነ ------ ፍቕሪ ዓዱ ዝወጠነ ዓደየ።
በተኽርስትያን ዝዓጠነ ------ ይኸውን በዓል ቅነ ዓደየ።

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 20 Mar 2020, 19:47

Sabur wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 09:28

You have no say in Eritrea's affairs. Your credibility on Eritrea's matters dumped to the garbage when you said or to that effect,

"my family members told me about the abuse that was going on in Sawa by the corrupt General Philipos".

You the b!tch and bästard of Isayas all of sudden became concerned about abuse in Sawa after "your family member told you" but you have been ignoring and hurling insults at those Genuine and Concerned Eritreans who have been raising the issue for years.

"Only after your relatives told you". You must be kidding; you are such a pathetic b!tch.
Go cheat other people; Eritreans are well informed and will not fall for your Bvll Crap concern any longer.

No credibility at all. You are like a cheap prostitute who vies for the cheapest bidder Isyas Agame.

Instead of uniting and bringing Eritreans together first, the buda hasad Agame Isayas was having cozy relations with TPLF and its Leadership. As a result of this One Man Rule dictator outlandish Adventure, the Eritrean People are paying for it.

If it had not been for the dictatorial One Man rule in Eritrea, Eritreans would have been discussing about Development, Education, Literature and you name it.

You love the picture. Don't you b!tch ? But Genuine Eritreans don't !! Genuine Eritreans were not happy about this kind cozy friendship .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baby Sabur aka Backboneless Ben aka Coward Castro,

At least I support the independence of Eritrea unlike your coward as*s. Do you remember when you said "the 30 years revolutionary war for Eritrean independence was a mistake." Do you regret when you said "Eritrea should submit to TPLF led Ethiopia" when TPLF used to be in Minelik Palace.

First, you should prove us that you support Eritrean independence before opening your coward as*s. Backboneless Bit@tch!!! You are only good at reading Hadas Eritrea. I have to give you credit for improving your English skills though unlike the dumbest agame Ethoas*s and the awrsi monkey ate Halafi :lol: :lol: :lol: !!

Dedebit is always dedeb

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 20 Mar 2020, 22:19

Now you reached the lowest point of despair - Lying. What a Coward Liar and a Pathetic B!tch !

No amount of lying and manufacturing lies after lies can coverup for what you have said about Sawa abuse. It is on the record.

Bring the record out of what you claimed is true if you have it. It is obvious you can not since lying is in your DNA.

Every one knows that you are a pathetic and a lousy liar, and cheap prostitute who vies for the lowest bidder Isayas Agame.

Nothing you can do about it except lying, pimping and prostituting for Isayas Agame. That is all you can and that is all you have.

ጕሒላ ሓሳድ ኩርኩር ኢሳያስ !!

ከዛብ ዋሒድ !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again ሕውዝውዝ ኩርኩር ኢሳያስ ዓጋመ - Isayas Favorite B!TCH.

[/color]

Hawzen wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 19:47
Sabur wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 09:28

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baby Sabur aka Backboneless Ben aka Coward Castro,

At least I support the independence of Eritrea unlike your coward as*s. Do you remember when you said "the 30 years revolutionary war for Eritrean independence was a mistake." Do you regret when you said "Eritrea should submit to TPLF led Ethiopia" when TPLF used to be in Minelik Palace.

First, you should prove us that you support Eritrean independence before opening your coward as*s. Backboneless Bit@tch!!! You are only good at reading Hadas Eritrea. I have to give you credit for improving your English skills though unlike the dumbest agame Ethoas*s and the awrsi monkey ate Halafi :lol: :lol: :lol: !!

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Sabur on 21 Mar 2020, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.

Gash

Post by Gash » 20 Mar 2020, 22:57

Thank you brother Pushkin for a great thread! It would have been amazing if there was a way to block the ugly m**fker attention seeking wh*re Deqiq ilu and the imbecile Sabur out of your topic. But if we have to deal with this vermines, then let's just ignore and jump their annoying nonsensical posts.