Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

I am dying laughing! Prosperity Party representative says Abiy Ahmed and his party will win 100% in Tigrai

Post by Abaymado » 17 Mar 2020, 10:43

http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/aw ... usion.html

A representative of the illegal prosperity party, Mr. Awelu Abdi in an interview with Ahadu TV said his party, the Prosperity Party will win one hundred percent of the votes in Tigrai in the coming Ethiopian election.

Knowing the current political crisis in Ethiopia and the tention between the Tigrai people and the Prosperity Party the claim by Mr. Awelu is not only exaggerated beyond believe, but it is also far from the reality on the ground.

Mr. Awelu’s extraordinary claims also indicate Prosperity Party is so desperate to win in the 2020 Ethiopian election. They will even go to any length to claim the victory of the election including cheating because in reality Prosperity Party will not win one percent let alone 100% in Tigrai.

In the interview one of the journalists asked him do you have any studies that show you will win 100% in Tigrai? He didn’t even hastate for a second to say yes, we have done all the studies we need that we will win one hundred percent of the votes in Tigrai. Let’s think for a moment about this, if Prosperity Party wins 100% of the votes in Tigrai what percentage would the four parties in Tigrai win?

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: I am dying laughing! Prosperity Party representative says Abiy Ahmed and his party will win 100% in Tigrai

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Mar 2020, 10:48

Abaymado wrote:
17 Mar 2020, 10:43

A representative of the illegal prosperity party, Mr. Awelu Abdi in an interview with Ahadu TV said his party, the Prosperity Party will win one hundred percent of the votes in Tigrai in the coming Ethiopian election.

Knowing the current political crisis in Ethiopia and the tention between the Tigrai people and the Prosperity Party the claim by Mr. Awelu is not only exaggerated beyond believe, but it is also far from the reality on the ground.

Mr. Awelu’s extraordinary claims also indicate Prosperity Party is so desperate to win in the 2020 Ethiopian election. They will even go to any length to claim the victory of the election including cheating because in reality Prosperity Party will not win one percent let alone 100% in Tigrai.

In the interview one of the journalists asked him do you have any studies that show you will win 100% in Tigrai? He didn’t even hastate for a second to say yes, we have done all the studies we need that we will win one hundred percent of the votes in Tigrai. Let’s think for a moment about this, if Prosperity Party wins 100% of the votes in Tigrai what percentage would the four parties in Tigrai win?
100% from 5% agame beggar clan has no value anyway. agame has no influence in any case in Ethiopia :mrgreen:

Maxi
Member+

Re: I am dying laughing! Prosperity Party representative says Abiy Ahmed and his party will win 100% in Tigrai

Post by Maxi » 17 Mar 2020, 11:01

sebdoyeley wrote:
17 Mar 2020, 10:48
100% from 5% agame beggar clan has no value anyway. agame has no influence in any case in Ethiopia :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 17 Mar 2020, 11:21

Two things: one Biltshigna is playing ugly with agaaames, how the hell they will win 100%

second, the reaction from agammes is entertaining.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 17 Mar 2020, 12:33

Abaymado wrote:
17 Mar 2020, 11:21
Two things: one Biltshigna is playing ugly with agaaames, how the hell they will win 100%

second, the reaction from agammes is entertaining.
Maxi ena ya kemalam atafrum ende? Very cheap people.Ab adena newri eyu,never heard of such sedi sebat,ab tarik tesemiu ayfeleten.Except in hell.

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 17 Mar 2020, 13:12

and you believe tigraionline? you must be a low iq idiot if you believe what comes out of tigraionline. how stupid are you to believe their story? omg we have too many low iq morons that are lazy to use their brains and so are still deceived by dedebit cadre lies. unbelievable. after 27 years lies you still believe this born liars?
Abaymado wrote:
17 Mar 2020, 10:43

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 17 Mar 2020, 13:39

Take it easy agaaaames: did i say I believe anyone? one [deleted] called me askari and the other( 'fake shabo') called me agggammme. what the fk?

whether I believed or not; or whether the news is true or not, it is just entertaining.