Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

[ARRESTED] Why was this notorious Eritrean human Trafficker/Smuggler hiding in Ethiopia?

Post by Revelations » 13 Mar 2020, 13:17

Please wait, video is loading...

Last edited by Revelations on 13 Mar 2020, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.

Maxi
Member+

Re: [ARRESTED] Why was this notorious Eritrean human Trafficker/Smuggler hiding in Ethiopia?

Post by Maxi » 13 Mar 2020, 13:55

Google translation

Migrants: Taken the trafficker of the 2015 Lampedusa massacre

Kidane was stuck in Ethiopia thanks to the courage of the victims who recognized him. He was aboard the boat that overturned in Lampedusa in April 2015

An excellent arrest in Ethiopia, a step forward to do justice to the nearly a thousand deaths of the shipwreck of April 18, 2015, the largest in recent Mediterranean history. The one who brought the 14-year-old from Mali to whom his mother had sewn the school report in his jacket under the sea. On 11 February in Addis Ababa, one of the intermediaries who, according to witnesses, allegedly organized the journey of death, was arrested in the suburb of Bethel.

It is Kidane Zacharias, Eritrean, who worked in the former 'sand box' from 2013 to 2019. He kidnapped, raped, killed, beat every day those who did not pay the ransoms and resold hungry migrants and with little water in the centers of Nesma, Swarif and Bani Walid, authentic infernal circles. Kidane was recognized by some of his Eritrean victims brought from Libya to Ethiopia who bravely reported him to the police. Its presence reveals a disturbing trend:

Migranti. Preso il trafficante della strage di Lampedusa del 2015

Paolo Lambruschi martedì 18 febbraio 2020

Kidane è stato bloccato in Etiopia grazie al coraggio delle vittime che l’hanno riconosciuto. Era a bordo della barca che si ribaltò a Lampedusa, nell’aprile del 2015

Un arresto eccellente in Etiopia, un passo avanti per rendere giustizia ai quasi mille morti del naufragio del 18 aprile 2015, il più grande nella storia recente del Mediterraneo. Quello che portò sotto il mare il quattordicenne del Mali cui la madre aveva cucito la pagella scolastica nel giubbotto. L’11 febbraio ad Addis Abeba è stato fermato nel sobborgo di Bethel uno degli intermediari che, secondo i testimoni, avrebbero organizzato il viaggio della morte.

Si tratta di Kidane Zacharias, eritreo, che ha operato nell’ex 'scatolone di sabbia' dal 2013 al 2019. Rapiva, violentava, uccideva, picchiava ogni giorno chi non pagava i riscatti e rivendeva i migranti tenuti alla fame e con poca acqua nei centri di Nesma, Swarif e Bani Walid, autentici gironi infernali. Kidane è stato riconosciuto da alcune delle sue vittime eritree portate dalla Libia in Etiopia che lo hanno coraggiosamente denunciato alla polizia. La sua presenza rivela una tendenza inquietante:

https://www.avvenire.it/attualita/pagin ... pu-fuggire

quindibu

Re: [ARRESTED] Why was this notorious Eritrean human Trafficker/Smuggler hiding in Ethiopia?

Post by quindibu » 13 Mar 2020, 14:06

In the grand scheme of things, this individual is just a pawn.......Actually, the buck stops at the feet of his accusers, namely the Europeans and US, who used their errand boys, like woyanes, for their ulterior motives to wreck havoc on a nation who refused to kow tow to their dance. The outcry we hear today from these sources is just self-serving. Those migrants weren't supposed to come all the way to the their doorstep.......Karma is a bi@tch!

Fitawrari Meshesha

Post by Fitawrari Meshesha » 13 Mar 2020, 15:54

He is a real monkey,
present wrote:
13 Mar 2020, 15:48
I said it many times. There are many ascaris who are pimping the Ascari girls and women in Addis. As Ascari prostitute in Addis told me her ex Neghbor is abusing her and she can't anything about it. She said if she told anyone, they will kidnap her send her back to Eritrea which then them Shabia will abuse and kill her. So she says nothing.

The UN aid worker I spoke to in Addis to me similar stories. She said a big business for Eritrean men in Addis.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Mar 2020, 22:08

People-smuggling: new photos boost claim that wrong man is on trial in Italy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... l-in-italy

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Mar 2020, 01:29

He was on his way to his hiding place at Axum Hotel in Mekelle when he got lost and got stranded in Addis Ababa for a couple of years. Our Weyane leaders from Adwa were worried sick about his whereabouts. We are glad that he is ok. He is our comrade.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 14 Mar 2020, 13:05

Please wait, video is loading...

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Mar 2020, 13:26

present wrote:
13 Mar 2020, 15:48
I said it many times. There are many ascaris who are pimping the Ascari girls and women in Addis. As Ascari prostitute in Addis told me her ex Neghbor is abusing her and she can't anything about it. She said if she told anyone, they will kidnap her send her back to Eritrea which then them Shabia will abuse and kill her. So she says nothing.

The UN aid worker I spoke to in Addis to me similar stories. She said a big business for Eritrean men in Addis.
Please be human,hagerachen Ethiopian enditelwat atadreg,andandoch(The sleeping lion) litelun yechelalu