Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
or1

amhara/tigray monopoly broken

Post by or1 » 22 Feb 2020, 11:17

in the last 2 decades the habeshas monopolized the beauty contest business every year switching from one habesha to another. now oromos and others are breaking the cycle of habesha monopoly. stunning stunning.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: amhara/tigray monopoly broken

Post by Ethoash » 22 Feb 2020, 11:35

one thing i want no body to forget is Golden meles is the one who allowed beauty contest .. under Amhara mengistu haile mariam beauty contest was banned .. so to fashion...

anyhow i dont get excited with Ethiopian so called beauty... the girl behind the model saying i am more beautiful her face tell it all..

to me beauty is black color .. if u see the Southern Ethiopia we have so much beauty that we over looked .. i say forget the beauty contest start hiring black skin Ethiopian beauty from Southern region for EAL IT IS VERY GOOD FOR BUSINESS TOO. Because the black Africa also approved the black tone..

@@

Post by @@ » 22 Feb 2020, 12:19

idiotsh agame, haile selassie started beauty contest in ethiopia. aye yeagame neger, liar and cursed people.

Ethoash wrote:
22 Feb 2020, 11:35
one thing i want no body to forget is Golden meles is the one who allowed beauty contest .. under Amhara mengistu haile mariam beauty contest was banned .. so to fashion...

anyhow i dont get excited with Ethiopian so called beauty... the girl behind the model saying i am more beautiful her face tell it all..

to me beauty is black color .. if u see the Southern Ethiopia we have so much beauty that we over looked .. i say forget the beauty contest start hiring black skin Ethiopian beauty from Southern region for EAL IT IS VERY GOOD FOR BUSINESS TOO. Because the black Africa also approved the black tone..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Feb 2020, 12:26

@@ wrote:
22 Feb 2020, 12:19
idiotsh agame, haile selassie started beauty contest in ethiopia. aye yeagame neger, liar and cursed people.
those who doesnt know their father they talk about their grand father ..

how in hell mengistu haile mariam ban if there was no beauty contest in the first place ... yes, i am not old to know there is beauty contest in king haile time but what i know is mengistu haile mariam is the one who ban it and king Meles was the one who allowed it again .. and look what happened..

forget this can u reply about the black beauty that we have in Southern region .. do u think it is good idea to hire them in EAL as flight attendance... so that we show the world even our black are beautiful

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Feb 2020, 12:29

Buda Woyane - No wonder, you tried to read her facial expression with your demonic and inferior eyes. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:

@@

Post by @@ » 22 Feb 2020, 12:49

idiotsh agame, mengistu was ugly zenjero like you. no need to compare yourself with him. ከዝንጀሮ ቆንጆ ምን ይመራርጡ
Ethoash wrote:
22 Feb 2020, 12:26
@@ wrote:
those who doesnt know their father they talk about their grand father ..

how in hell mengistu haile mariam ban if there was no beauty contest in the first place ... yes, i am not old to know there is beauty contest in king haile time but what i know is mengistu haile mariam is the one who ban it and king Meles was the one who allowed it again .. and look what happened..

forget this can u reply about the black beauty that we have in Southern region .. do u think it is good idea to hire them in EAL as flight attendance... so that we show the world even our black are beautiful

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 22 Feb 2020, 12:53

@@ wrote:

Ethoash wrote:

Though he is an idiot he has not mentioned Haileslassie,ante ye tarik atela, endihu sateseletn letemot new.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Feb 2020, 13:15

@@ wrote:
22 Feb 2020, 12:49
idiotsh agame, mengistu was ugly zenjero like you. no need to compare yourself with him. ከዝንጀሮ ቆንጆ ምን ይመራርጡ
at least u make me laugh...

i am talking about this lady

they should be hire by EAL. TO SHOW BLACK IS BEAUTIFULLY አልጫ ስልችቶኛል ። በረበሬ እፈልጋለሁ ማለት አይገባህም እንዴ።

እነዚህንን የመሳሰሉ ስንት ወብ እያሉ የቀይ ዳማ እያሉ መጃጃል ምንድነው።

Abere

Post by Abere » 22 Feb 2020, 13:22

ወያኔ የቁንጅና ውድድር ሳይሆን ግብረ-ሰዶም ነው ወደ አገሪቱ ለመጀመሪያ ጊዜ ያስገባው። ሌላው ወያኔ ያስገባው የጎሰኝነት ወረርሽኝ ነው። የሚገርመው ግን ይኸ ወረርሽኝ በመጨረሻ እርሱን ወያኔን ጥሎ ሊገድለው ነው። ሰዎች በመቀሌ ሰሞኑን ምን ደብረጽዮን የኮርኖቫ ቫይረስ ነው ማለት ጅምረዋል - አፍንጫችንን ሳይሆን ጆሮችንን መያዝ አለብን። ትግራዮች በቅድምያ ተጠንቀቁ። መንገድ ተዘጋ እያለ ያለቅሳል - ኮርኖቫ ሁኖ ከቀጠለ ምን ማድረግ ይቻላል።

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 22 Feb 2020, 15:41

Ethoash wrote:
22 Feb 2020, 13:15
@@ wrote:
22 Feb 2020, 12:49
at least u make me laugh...

i am talking about this lady

they should be hire by EAL. TO SHOW BLACK IS BEAUTIFULLY አልጫ ስልችቶኛል ። በረበሬ እፈልጋለሁ ማለት አይገባህም እንዴ።

እነዚህንን የመሳሰሉ ስንት ወብ እያሉ የቀይ ዳማ እያሉ መጃጃል ምንድነው።
Some girls from Amhara Tigray, Harari and some parts of Oromo are beautiful. The person in the photo is not beautiful, God knows what language they speak. do not bring such pictures and destroy the future of our children. we know the blacks in south Ethiopia are not beautiful. This is not discrimination. This is being fair and objective.

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 22 Feb 2020, 15:44

Baria ugly stinky gemaxam peoples

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 Feb 2020, 15:49

When did ugly, filthy agames positive of any thing let alone beauty was monopolized except in the deceitful perception of them agames themselves?
They were, are and will always be the ugliest people from inside out.
Agames are kifus like the guy always say.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 22 Feb 2020, 15:55

Haile Selassie was elitaire and had the same criteria what West thinks what beauty is. The Ethiopian left, specially TPLF-EPRDF deleted all the good points of aesthetics.I remember a girl from Gambella pressentng herself as an Ethiopian beauty. She was cheating the world . she did not say she is one of the tribes Nur. The girl was ugly and was abusing the name Ethiopia.The Nur and other primitive tribes just are primitive and should not be a model because they are from a minority tribe.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Feb 2020, 16:03

EthioRedSea wrote:
22 Feb 2020, 15:41
Some girls from Amhara Tigray, Harari and some parts of Oromo are beautiful. The person in the photo is not beautiful, God knows what language they speak. do not bring such pictures and destroy the future of our children. we know the blacks in south Ethiopia are not beautiful. This is not discrimination. This is being fair and objective.

i am talking about prefect black, and prefect beauty where everything start . just look the skin smoothness and prefect

የወሃ ልክ ቁንጃና ። አንተ ሊገባህ አይችልም የሚወዳደሩት እኮ አማራን ለማርካት ሳይሆን በአለም እቀፍ ወደድር ነው። ቁኝጅናውን ትክሊል ተሽክመው ሲመጡ የዛን ግዜ እናወራለን። ለግዜው አማራ ቆንጃ ነው አላልኩም ግን ቁመቱን ከየት ታመጡታላችሁ ። ትግሬና አማራ ጤፍ እንጃራ መባላት ካላቆሙ ልክ እንድጦጣ የምን ሳራ መብላት ነው። ጤፍ የአህዬች ምግብ ነው ሳራ ነው ታዲያ ያንን እየበላቹሁ ነው አንድም ረዝም ያልተፈጠረባቹሁ። ይህ አንተን ለመሳደብ ሳይሆን ለቁንጅና ወደድር አትበቁም እያልኩህ ነው እንጂ

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 Feb 2020, 16:35

or1 wrote:
22 Feb 2020, 11:17
in the last 2 decades the habeshas monopolized the beauty contest business every year switching from one habesha to another. now oromos and others are breaking the cycle of habesha monopoly. stunning stunning.

I don't know why you called her Oromo but she looks to me a very brilliant young lady, who is thoroughly Ethiopian, to which her interview is a testimony.

It is refreshing that our young generations are more far-sighted and don't limit themselves to this or that ethnic enclave to shine all over the places.

She is an Ethiopian First, listen to her interview if you doubt that.

I am happy for her to have reached that level and represent now Ethiopia on a global stage.

I was listening to Halima Aden's BBC-Hardtalk interview and had to fight back against tear in my eyes. I don't know her, but she spoke to all of my senses, another very young and brilliant lady.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Feb 2020, 16:48

DDT,
BE proud of your background ..

all model they will tell u they r from Tx, or NY they will tell u their hometown.. even presidential candidate they will tell u their hometown.. dont shame calling your hometown ............... if u look at it in positive way it is good otherwise በስም አሻሚነት ሁሉንም ክሬዲት አማራ ውስዶ እናንተ ጅግኖች የላቹሁም ይልሀል ። ለምሳሌ አበበን በቂላን አማራ ነው ብለው የሚከራከሩ ስንቶቹ ናቸው ። ኢትዬዽያዊ ካለ ይበቃል ማለት ጥሩ አባባል ነው ግን ግዜው ሲረዝም አማሮች ኪኛ በለው ክሬዲቱን የወስዱታል ። ለምሳሌ የሰው መገኛ አፋር ሆኖ ሳለ አፅሙን ድንቅነሽ ብለውታል ከመቶ አመት በኋላ ሰሙ ስለጠፋ የስወ ልጅ የተገኘው አማራ ውስጥ ነው ብለው ይከራከሩሃል ስመህ መታወቅያህ ነው መጀመሪያ ስምህን ነው የሚያጠፉት የባሮች አለቆች እስቲ አስበው ጥቁሮች ስማቸውን ቢይዙ ኖሮ ከየት እንደመጡ ይታወቅ ነበር ። በጣም የሚገርመው ደግሞ ነጮች አሜሪካ ሲመጡ ኬት እንደመጡ እንዳይጠፋቸው የዘር ማንዘር ስም አውጥተው ለሁለት መቶ አመት ወይም ከዛም በላይ ተጠቅመውበታል የቅምህን ወይም የቤተስብህን ስም ብቻ በማየት ዘርህ ከጀርመን ይሁን ከጣልያን አሜሪካ እንደመጣህ ይታወቃል ማለት ነው። ዝም ብለህ አትገግም። ኦሮሞች ጀግና የሌላቸው እኮ ጀግኖቻቸው በስም አሻሚ እየተቀሙ ነው። እስቲ ፓውሎስ ኞኞ ዘሩ ምንድነው። ዘረኛ ለመሆን ሳይሆን አማራ ተደርጎ ነው የሚቆጠረው Amhara take the credit every time so this must be stopped ... if u want call your hero Ethiopian...and refused to name your hometown if u want but no body will follow u...

Halima Aden's BBC-Hardtalk interview is Somalia if no body know where she come then Ethiopian will claim her to just like u claim queen Saba of yemen.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 Feb 2020, 09:42

Ethoash wrote:
22 Feb 2020, 16:48
DDT,
BE proud of your background ..

Those who are truly proud of themselves don't engage themselves into disparaging others. You must be suffering from some sort of insecurity syndrome. Get help!

"Harki dabare wal-dhiqa" jedha Oromoon.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Feb 2020, 16:22

DDT,
I don't know why you called her Oromo but she looks to me a very brilliant young lady, who is thoroughly Ethiopian, to which her interview is a testimony.

It is refreshing that our young generations are more far-sighted and don't limit themselves to this or that ethnic enclave to shine all over the places.

She is an Ethiopian First, listen to her interview if you doubt that.
ልብ ብለህ የፃፍከውን ተመልሰህ አንብበው ። እራሰህ የፃፍከው እንግሊዘኛ ካልገባህ እኔ እተሮግምልሀለሁ።

አማርኛ ሲፃፍ ብርና ወርቅ ትርጉም አለው ። አንተ ምንም ያህል ለማለት የፈለግኸውን ብትደብቅ ቅኔው ያልከውን ድብቁን ትርጉም ያወጣዋል።

when u said i am Ethiopian first by default u means u r an Amhara ... no body can tell which of 84 ethnic your are belong to .. so as an Amhara u can hide by saying i dont have ዘር እኔ ኢትዬዽያዊ ነኝ በለህ ማላገጥ ትችላለህ ። ግን እኔ ጋ ማላገጥ አትችልም ። ይህንን አሽሙርህን የምስብርበት ዜዴ አለኝ ።

question if English speak Englsih
if French speak French
if Chinese speak Chinese
if Japan speak Japanese
if Indian speak Indian
if Spanish speak Spanish
if Arab speak Arabic
if Somalia speak Somalia
if graces speak ግሩከኛ
if oromo speak afan oromia
if Tigray speak Tigray
if አገው SPEAK አገውኛ
IF Amhara speak Amharic
what language does Ethiopian speak .... don't make me laugh

u see Ethiopian doesnt have language yes it have subset of 84 language .. Amharic is only for communication hence just because someone speak Amharic u cant tell which language አፉን የፈታበት ... hence this person should be very proud of his ethnic background but he speak to u in Amharic as communication propose only and he will tell u where is his background so that u know .. this is nothing to do with being chauvinist or ዘረኛ ፤ ጎጠኛ ። ጎጠኛ የሚባለው በራሳቹሁ ቋንቋ አትናገሩ ጎሳቹሁንም አትጥሩ ዘም ብላቹሁ በአማርኛ አወሩ ማንም ዘራቹሁን ማወቅ የለበትም ።

በደሮ ግዜ ሰዎች ጎራጌዎች ሆነው ሲጠየቁ አማራ ነኝ ይሉ ነበር ለምን ብትል ። ልጆች እንዳይሳለቁባቸው to avoid bulling ... this action calling passing as white .. in olden day if u r mix with white and your skin color is white and no body tell u r black u claim being white and avoid all racial discrimination ... read about it passing as white... called ..

now after i explain to you everything i will not waste my time arguing with u

if u said አኔ ዘር የለኝም እኔ ኢትዬዽያዊ ነኝ ካልከኝ ። ኢትዬዽያ ዜግነት እንጂ ዘር እንዳልሆነ ባቅም ዝም ብዬ አቀበልህና ጎመን በጤና ብዬ ስራዬን እስራለሁ

እኔ ደግሞ ኦሮሞ ነኝ ካልኩህ ። ማፋጠጫ ጥይቄ አንተ ኢትዬዽያዊ መጀመሪያ ነህ እንድትለኝ አልፈልግም ።
በመጀመሪያ ምን አባህ አግብቶህ ነው። በሁለተኛ ደረጃ ማን ኢትዬዽያዊ አይደለሁም አለህ። እኔ እንዳንተ ደደብ አይደለሁም ኢትዬዽያዊነት ዜግነት እንድሆነ አውቃለሁና ።።

ያህም ይሁን አይሁን ተከባብረን እንድንኖር አንተም በዚያው በኢትዬዽያነጥ ኑር by default everyone knows u r an Amhara .. or sale out oromo otherwise we will be forced to apply duck test......If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

The test implies that a person can identify an unknown subject by observing that subject's habitual characteristics. It is sometimes used to counter abstruse arguments that something is not what it appears to be.

so we will not waste our time .. arguing with u to give up our ethnicity ...or we will not be shamed in to giving up our ethnicity ... this did not work on Eritrean .. and it will not work on oromo hence the Amhara must adjust their thinking and march with time...

44 years ago when Eritrean said we want to learn our own language king haile said no way u learn Amhric ... they fought and win and break away.. the oromo also had the same demand but the Golden ruler were smart and they give the oromo their right to enjoy their language... enter Dr. Abiy rule he also give them what they were due and the separatist OLF and Joywar come home and join Ethiopian union and even change his citizenship to show that he is Ethiopian first only to be denied by sale out oromo who herself ask for refugee or committed tension ... joywar should have been celebrated for declaring his love for Ethiopia and come home ..but look those Amhara what they doing to him .. now if he change his mind and ask for independent oromia they will cry more ....

the best way is to force the Amhar out of the union otherwise ከእሽክ የተጠጋች ቁልቋል ስታለቅስ ትኖራለች ይሆናል ነገሩ ;

Question: oromo demand number one i want to write in my own language

Answer: sorry oromo have no writing system

respond : okay we get Latin writing system

Amhar cry why would the oromo using the Latin when they have Amharic ..

Answer : i thought u said አማርኛ የኢትዬዻይ ቋንቋ የሆነው ፊደል ያለው ነው ስትሉን ከርማቹሁ። ኦሮምኛ የብሔራዊ ቋንቋ መሆን የማይችለው ፊደል ስለሌለው ነው ስትሉን ከርማቹሁ ። አማርኛ ራሱ ፊደል እንደለሌውና ከግዕዝ መስረቃቹሁ ሲረጋገጥ ። ለምን አሁን ኦሮሞ አይጠቀምበትም ትላላቹሁ ። አንድ ነገር ነበር ኦሮሞች መብታቸውን ከመጠየቃቸው በፊት በፊደል ኦሮምኛ ብታስተምሩት ኖሮ እንቢ ብሎ ላቲን ቢጠቀም እውነት ነበራቹሁ ግን ። ኦሮምኛን ለማጥፋት ፊደል የለውም አላቹሁ ኦሮሞ ምላሹን ስጥ ታለቃቅሳላቹሁ።

አሁን ደግሞ አርፋቹሁ እንደመቀመጥ ኦሮሞን ትነካካላቹሁ ። ኢትዬዽያ ትቀደም በል ትሉታላቹሁ። እናንተ ምን ስልጣን አላቹሁና ነው ። ኦሮምን ለመናገር ። ይልቁንም ኢትዬዽያናቹሁን ጠቅልላቹሁ በአፋቹሁ ወትፉት ብሎ እንዳይገነጠልላቹሁ።

ጦርነት እንዳታስነሱ ደግሞ ደንግል ልጆቻቹሁን በጠለፋ ወስደው ። ማስመለስ ያቃታቹሁ ፈሶች ። ብትለፈልፉ ማንም አይስማቹሁ። ክፍል ሁለት ደግሞ ሚስቶቻቹሁን ነው በጠለፋ የሚውስዱላቹሁ አፋቹሁን አታብዙ።

አዋ ብዙ ለፈለፍኩኝ ። የተጎዳሁ የተበደልኩ ስለሆነ ነው ብዙ መለፍለፌ። የወጋ ቢረሳ የተወጋ አይረሳም ነው። አንተ የኔ ጥያቄዬ ደንታ ላይስጥህ ይችላል። ግን ዋ ብያለሁ ። አገር ቢፈርስ በነጮች እንዳታሳብብ።

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 23 Feb 2020, 16:31

All speak the language they like But to be practical we add Tigrigna as a working from North and Oromo as a working from southern area. In general only using one language brings discrimination against those who are not amhara. this we will not allow. Our children need to know their mother culture, the culture they see when they are born, the music , the dances the see. Not a Gojamme dance jumping with his guns or Wolloye Amhara dance which is just not good. The amhara have abused the non-amahra. That is why people hate Amhara and Amharic. If necessary communitie could form a government or a a country of their own.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Feb 2020, 17:07

EthioRedSea wrote:
23 Feb 2020, 16:31
All speak the language they like But to be practical we add Tigrigna as a working from North and Oromo as a working from southern area. In general only using one language brings discrimination against those who are not amhara. this we will not allow. Our children need to know their mother culture, the culture they see when they are born, the music , the dances the see. Not a Gojamme dance jumping with his guns or Wolloye Amhara dance which is just not good. The amhara have abused the non-amahra. That is why people hate Amhara and Amharic. If necessary communitie could form a government or a a country of their own.
ዐትሂኦረድጸኣ EthioRedSea

እንደ ዲዲቲ ያለ ዘሩን የሽጠ ኦሮሞ አይስማህም ።። ይልቁንስ ከአማራ ጋራ ምንም መደረቅ አያስፈልግም ። እቁጩን መነገር አለባቸው አማራኛ የብሔራዊ ቋንቋ እንዲሆን ከፈለጉ እነሱም ሁለተኛ ቋንቋ መማራ አለባቸው። አለቀ ደቀቀ።

ብዙ አማሮች ሲያላግጡ ብዙ ሰው አማርኛ ይችላሉ ይሉሀል ። ያ የቻለው እኮ ተምሮ ነው። አማሮችም መማር አለባቸው የመረጡትን ሁለተኛ ቋንቋ መማራ ግዴታቸው መሆን አለብት ። ይህንን ዘረኝነታቸውን ከአንጎላቸው ለማወጣት።

እስቲ ኦሮሞ እና በጠቅላላው መቶ ሚልዬን ሕዝብ አማርኛ እንደሁለተኛው ቋንቋ ይማራል ፈተናም ማለፍ አለበት ይታይህ እንግዲህ ሁለት ቋንቋ አንድ የኦሮሞና የትግራይ ተማሪ ማለፍ አለብት ። አማሮች ግን አንድ ቋንቋ ብቻ ነው ማለፍ ያለባቸው ይህ እንዴት ተደርጎ ነው የሚያስማማን።

አሁን ምንም ንጝግር የለም ኦሮሞው አማርኛ እንዲማርላቸው ከፈለጉ እነሱም ኦሮምኛ ወይም ትግርኛ መርጠው ሁለተጫ ቋንቋ መማር አለባቸው ያንተን ምርጫ ተቀብየዋለሁ አማሮች በሙሉ ትግርኛ ቢያወሩ ከኤርትራም ጋ መነጋገር ይችሉ ነበር ለነሱም ጥሩ ነበር።

እኔ ግን የምለው በአጠቃላይ ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ አንድ ተማሪ ሁለት ቋንቋ መማር አለበት ። የመረጠውን ቋንቋ ይህ ማለት በአዲስ አበባ ውስጥ ኦሮምኛ በመንግስት ደረጃ ይስጣል ። በግል ትምህርት ቤት ደግሞ የፈለጋቸው ቋንቋ ያስተምሩ ። ይህ መከባበርን መግባባትን ያመጣል ጥሩ ብለሀል ። በዚሁ ይቀጥልብህ አንዳንዴ ጥራቱ የኮሚኒስቱ ነጥብ ታመጣለህ በርታበት