Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Dawi

Re: ህወሓት አራት ኪሎን ጥሎ በሰላም መቐለ ስለገባ ሊመሰገን ይገባል- አቶ ክብሮም በርኸ - የባይቶና ውጭ ጉዳይ ሃላፊ

Post by Dawi » 18 Feb 2020, 01:11

ክብሮም ይመቸኛል፣ ዛሬ የተናገረው ስለ ማርስ፣ ስለ ሕዋ ነው የመሰለኝ። :P ዕውነትም ሁሉም ይቻላል!

ክብሮም talking about Mars! Hmm!

If you haven't, watched it already, check the following NASA Scientist Dr. Brook Lakew's interview on Mars. Fascinating!

Follower

Post by Follower » 18 Feb 2020, 04:50

ኣየ የ ኣጋመ ነገር፡tplf ወዶ ነው መቀለ የገባው?!!!
ኢሳያስ የ ኤርትራ ህዝብ ኣይወደዉም
መለስ ኤርትራዊ ነው
ኢሳያስ ኣጋመ ነው
የ ባህል ቡዱኑ ኣንድ የ ትግሪኛ(ኣጋሚግኛ)ዘፋኝ ኣልነበርትም፡ blah blah

This is emotional analysis not politics.
Inaddition to the Ethiopians' uprisings ,dont forget the USA influence over Ethiopia ,hence they were forced to leave for good including the resignation of HD , otherwise thier plan was to rule the country for eternity .
Btw btw btw Eritrea and tigray are not one ppl.
Last edited by Follower on 18 Feb 2020, 05:06, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 18 Feb 2020, 05:40

Zerbabi,what is the nickname you are using,I did not follow the interview presented nezom aedug tselaetena hadigeyo aleku,getskum yerhaq/belemena sernay zeabekum

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 18 Feb 2020, 06:41

Degnet wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 05:40
Zerbabi,what is the nickname you are using,I did not follow the interview presented nezom aedug tselaetena hadigeyo aleku,getskum yerhaq/belemena sernay zeabekum
I was to support it,I am so sad,I am so shocked by the attack of the devil to me.It is one man’s blues.I mean people like Halafi Mengedi and the other disgusting people who are destroying our land.A shameful person hated even by heroic Eritreans.
Last edited by Degnet on 18 Feb 2020, 10:43, edited 1 time in total.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 18 Feb 2020, 07:17

Tigrayans should get their own Red Sea ports of Massawa and Asseb. This we cannot give up and betray our forefathers We need the Red Sea as it belongs us, Tigrayans. The Amhara and Oromos do not care about it. Only Afar people and Tigrayans care.

Ethiopia has as a whole given up the Red Sea. Ethiopia is trying to use Somaliland and Kenyan ports.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 18 Feb 2020, 10:13

Halafi, they were pushed out. There was nothing they could do to survive.
The majority of Oromo and Amhara politicians who were micromanaged by TPLF smelled what was coming, and they chose to be with the winning side. There were exceptions, like Berket who wrote his own prison ticket, who thought siding with TPLF was the right course. We cannot hear anything from them anymore. That the American government wanted the TPLF government to go away is not a secret anymore. What you are hearing from Mekele about foreign interference references that.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 18 Feb 2020, 10:41

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 10:13
The majority of Oromo and Amhara politicians who were micromanaged by TPLF smelled what was coming, and they chose to be with the winning side. There were exceptions, like Berket who wrote his own prison ticket, who thought siding with TPLF was the right course. We cannot hear anything from them anymore. That the American government wanted the TPLF government to go away is not a secret anymore. What you are hearing from Mekele about foreign interference references that.
Don't try to reason with this person,he hates even the common Amharan.He is a garbage.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 11:46

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
The majority of Oromo and Amhara politicians who were micromanaged by TPLF smelled what was coming,
Sam Ebalalehu

once in your life time be honest .. i agree with u TPLF pushed over they have to go .. that i agree with u beside they were tired of helping ungrateful people they were ready to go and the left ...

my question is who also force them to seat and elected the new PM dR. aBIY ... they choice for us the best PM this world see .. even their election earn him Noble prize .. Dr. abiy was revolutionary leader but he checked by Amhara and lose his speed and momentum.. the oromo also did not help ..

Dr, Abiy revolution halted when the oromo kicked out so called illegal settler and Dr. Abiy said he did not heard about it after that the revolution wheal fail off... after that he did not recovered the sad thing is he was the only one we have lose him we might lose mama Ethiopia ..

now the question is who voted this new brand of leader that transformed Ethiopia in just two short years.. with all his mistake he have to learn on the job so why would TPLF elect this PM .. it is not in their own way revenge just leave mama Ethiopia to defend to herself and settled in Golden state and see mama Ethiopia turn in to Syria and Libya and go back as peace keeper under UN and make big money watching your behind and still getting paid in dollar instead of working for free...

i will repeat it one more time leaving Ethiopia without electing PM would have risk to Golden but not like they face now.. had they left mama Ethiopia for Kero and Fano ...Somalia would be child play and the Golden would have last laughter... even now many people beg for Meles to come back they were saying TPLF would have better off handling the peace and order that is the only job of government and Dr. Abiy fail on that what kind of job is he expecting to do if he fail his number one job ... i still prefer Dr.ABiy with all his mistake ...but he is failing big time with is F grade he is better then what alternative we have

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 19 Feb 2020, 14:00

Ethoash, you said “ once in your lifetime be “honest.” I am always honest when it comes to Ethiopian politics. Even when I am mistaken it is not because I have chosen to promote sectarian interest against blaring facts. No, sir. To me Ethiopia and Ethiopians always come first.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 19 Feb 2020, 14:04

EthioRedSea wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 07:17
Tigrayans should get their own Red Sea ports of Massawa and Asseb. This we cannot give up and betray our forefathers We need the Red Sea as it belongs us, Tigrayans. The Amhara and Oromos do not care about it. Only Afar people and Tigrayans care.

Ethiopia has as a whole given up the Red Sea. Ethiopia is trying to use Somaliland and Kenyan ports.
Kemeu aykonn beal neka godelo enahalekum ewn entay kegeber kemzelewo ayredeann,hasewti

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 14:13

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 14:00
Ethoash, you said “ once in your lifetime be “honest.” I am always honest when it comes to Ethiopian politics. Even when I am mistaken it is not because I have chosen to promote sectarian interest against blaring facts. No, sir. To me Ethiopia and Ethiopians always come first.
so why not answer the question if u think u r honest..

who force them to elect PM Dr. Abiy the best PM world ever seen and got Noble prize to prove it.. now tell me who give u this man?

if u said TPLF u might be right but if u said they have no obligation they could have just left us without PM and left mama Ethiopia for Kero and Fano play ground that would have make u honest...

to tell u the truth i thankful for mengistu haile mariam for leaving in the last minute ... and i was advocating for him immunity from prosecution why because he left.. had he stayed like Gaddif and Saddam we will be engaging in house to house fighting that would have destroyed the whole Ethiopia and Addis Ababa the nerve center of mama Ethiopia we will not even have a change to aruge about who is going to run Ethiopia we will be the second coming of Libya, Syria and Somalia hence Mengistu haile mariam did us great fever u like it or not .. thanks God he did not follow his slogan we will fight until one man remaining .. now i will expecting u to say thanks twice for the TPLF once for leaving peacefully even with defeat .. second for election us the PM ... now we have hard time electing the second PM after TPLF I SEE WAR IS COMING AFTER THE ELECTION .. which party is ready to accept defeat did we ever thought about this and ban any protest against the election result and all grievance should be directed to court not on street did we even agree on this banning any type of protest after election for x number of days

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 19 Feb 2020, 16:53

Not TPLF, Ethoash. At the time Abiy was elected the TPLF micromanaging EPDRF was on its last breath. The change aspirants were emboldened by constant demand for change. There were holdouts, like Berket Simon. In fact, he went all the way to Tigray to tell us that Abiy was a symptom of a decline to come. I believe right then Berket signed his ticket to prison. I am not saying the guy was charged with made up accusations. Not at all. Had he embraced the change, they would have overlooked his alleged crime. Your uncles produced corrupt politicians by the ton Ethoash. He is one of many.
I was sidetracked. Back to your question. Yes, your uncles had no choice, but to go.
Well, your uncles for years told the Americans without us Ethiopia no more. Finally, the Americans got their senses. On the contrary they reasoned Ethiopia will be no more if TPLF stays in control of Ethiopian politics.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 17:36

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 16:53
Not TPLF, Ethoash. At the time Abiy was elected the TPLF micromanaging EPDRF was on its last breath.
why r u repeating yourself i agree with u TPLF forced to leave but did they forced also to elect the best PM the world seen who got the Noble prize to go with it... i thought my question is simple all it need was an honest person to answer it.. if u think u will side track me from this question u r mistaken this is my last try.. let the record show u refused to answer it..

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 19 Feb 2020, 18:57

Ethoash wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 11:46
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
The majority of Oromo and Amhara politicians who were micromanaged by TPLF smelled what was coming,
Sam Ebalalehu

once in your life time be honest .. i agree with u TPLF pushed over they have to go .. that i agree with u beside they were tired of helping ungrateful people they were ready to go and the left ...

my question is who also force them to seat and elected the new PM dR. aBIY ... they choice for us the best PM this world see .. even their election earn him Noble prize .. Dr. abiy was revolutionary leader but he checked by Amhara and lose his speed and momentum.. the oromo also did not help ..

Dr, Abiy revolution halted when the oromo kicked out so called illegal settler and Dr. Abiy said he did not heard about it after that the revolution wheal fail off... after that he did not recovered the sad thing is he was the only one we have lose him we might lose mama Ethiopia ..

now the question is who voted this new brand of leader that transformed Ethiopia in just two short years.. with all his mistake he have to learn on the job so why would TPLF elect this PM .. it is not in their own way revenge just leave mama Ethiopia to defend to herself and settled in Golden state and see mama Ethiopia turn in to Syria and Libya and go back as peace keeper under UN and make big money watching your behind and still getting paid in dollar instead of working for free...

i will repeat it one more time leaving Ethiopia without electing PM would have risk to Golden but not like they face now.. had they left mama Ethiopia for Kero and Fano ...Somalia would be child play and the Golden would have last laughter... even now many people beg for Meles to come back they were saying TPLF would have better off handling the peace and order that is the only job of government and Dr. Abiy fail on that what kind of job is he expecting to do if he fail his number one job ... i still prefer Dr.ABiy with all his mistake ...but he is failing big time with is F grade he is better then what alternative we have
Hmm... 8)

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Feb 2020, 07:25

sun wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 18:57
[ ..

Hmm... 8)
[/quote]

አቅ እንዲህ ታማለች፤ እወነት ስትጋት፤ ማቃሰትህ ያለ ነው።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 20 Feb 2020, 12:56

Ethoash, the revolution has not been halted as you alleged when the Oromos kicked out the Amharas saying they were “ settlers” and Abiy kept quiet about it. What a day? Ethoash being anguished about the forced evacuation of Amharas from their own country. Ethoash, your uncles tactically encouraged those forced uprooting for decades believing Ethiopians who see each other as enemies could be a guarantee for minority Tigreans to control Ethiopian politics. That was a plan anyway. Abiy knew what he inherited. He couldn’t undo overnight the politics of division sowed in the fabric of Ethiopian politics for about three decades. It seems he is not an emotional man— a character an able leader should have. He couldn’t at the time answer for every headline grabbing news. He thought strategically. Not only TPLF, the known change opponent, but its own TPLF molded Oromo faction of EPDRF have many tribalist politicians . He had to move with caution. He did. First, the obvious danger was in Ethiopian Somalia region. He resolved that. Now, Abdiy is prisoner number ..., not the president of Somalia. Within his Oromo faction, he seemed to have freed the visionary ones.
Let me wrap it up by bringing your friend, or the last hope of TPLF savior, pick your choice, Jawar to the discussion. At the outset of the Abiy administration, he acted as if he was the only very cause of the change. He went to Bahirdar, accepted with Amhara politicians like a leader. Just imagine Jawar is going there now. Well, now the guy seems stateless. That is unfair characterization. However it is not an stretch to say he is stateless when it comes to politics.
Yes, even people who detest tribal politics who write feedbacks here in ER, who I have great respect for their opinions, began to doubt Abiy’s leadership on those dark days. I did not.
He is the right leader to lead Ethiopia now. One, he is not tribalist. A politician who aspires to see a politically, economically, and socially strong Africa cannot by definition be a tribal leader.
Furthermore, his being Oromo has taken away the Oromo tribalist rallying cry : Menilik is still ruling. Yes, Abebe b and his likes keep saying Abiy is Menilk of the twenty-first century, but they are talking themselves.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Feb 2020, 14:11

ኡንዴት በሠላም ቱላለህ? የኦሮሞና የአማራ ሕፃናቶች ኡኮ ናቸው ዱንጋይ ኡየወረወሩ ኡስከ መቀሌ ድረስ ያባረሩን። ከዛን ቀን ወዲህ ሕፃናቶች ባየሁ ቁጥር እግሬ አውጪኝ ብየ መፎርጠጥ ብቻ ነው ሥራየ። በጭራሽ አላምናቸውም። ያስፈሩኛል። :roll: :roll: :roll: