Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

Sorry Obbo Lencho Bati, I Used to Respect you! No More Sir!

Post by Masud » 15 Feb 2020, 16:36

Lencho Bati Caught Lying. BBC Up Front Exposed him

Please wait, video is loading...

Abdelaziz

Re: Sorry Obbo Lencho Bati, I Used to Respect you! No More Sir!

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Feb 2020, 01:24

DO YOU SEE MESHREFET SITTING LIKE A BI'TCH IN THE SOPHA?. YEP, THAT IS WHAT I 'M TALKING ABOUT, THAT SON OF WI'TCH BI'TCH IS A HO'MO, HE IS POSING BEFORE HE GETS SO'DOMIZED ON THE SOPHA BY ONE OF HIS ARAB BOYFRIENDS. LOOK AT HIS FEMININE HIP... WERADA BOOSHTI... KILL THAT FA'G ASAP! ETHIOPIA IS INVADED BY A BUNCH OF DIQALA HO'MOS!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Feb 2020, 05:00

Masude,

it must have been the worst week for your group this last week so far, and it is only the beginning. You turn around and blame everybody around you, Obbo Lencho Bati, Oromian Police, the galant people of Jimma Zone, who said let's stand for the truth, and many more. All these entities have been considered your allies before. Now it is clear everything is sliding away from you. The best thing you can do now is to go back and ask yourself about what you have been doing wrongly.

Blaming everybody else around you will bring you nowhere.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 16 Feb 2020, 08:50

DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 05:00
Masude,

it must have been the worst week for your group this last week so far, and it is only the beginning. You turn around and blame everybody around you, Obbo Lencho Bati, Oromian Police, the galant people of Jimma Zone, who said let's stand for the truth, and many more. All these entities have been considered your allies before. Now it is clear everything is sliding away from you. The best thing you can do now is to go back and ask yourself about what you have been doing wrongly.

The hybrid primitive like you has no brain to accept the truth. You were provided with evidence that the guy who betrayed the Oromo people is lying in day light. Rather than reacting to the liar, you MF jump to unrelated topic!

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 16 Feb 2020, 11:06

You got this home negro called DefendunTruth! His problem is he cant read and understand what is written in English.
tolcha wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 08:50
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Masude,

The hybrid primitive like you has no brain to accept the truth. You were provided with evidence that the guy who betrayed the Oromo people is lying in day light. Rather than reacting to the liar, you MF jump to unrelated topic!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Feb 2020, 11:19

tolcha wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Masude,

is "hybrid" the politically correct way of saying your newly found name calling others "diqala"?

What makes you then any different from those who started calling others non-aryans before starting to exterminate them?
Ye sew lij maferiyawoch!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 16 Feb 2020, 11:25

Rich coming from you. Donkoro weyane rat
Masud wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 11:06
You got this home negro called DefendunTruth! His problem is he cant read and understand what is written in English.
tolcha wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Masude,