Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

ኢትዮጵያን ስትነካ የሚጠብቅህ ይህ ነው፣ ተጠንቀቅ !!!

Post by Horus » 15 Feb 2020, 02:24

ራዕይህና መድራሻህ ከኢትዮጵያ ጋር አስተካክል፣ከዚያም ወደ ቀኝ ወደ ግራ አትንገዳገድ ፣ እንደ ዘርማን ዘራችን ጽና !! ከፋንዲያ የዘር ደንቆሮ ፈስ አትማር፣ በቃ !!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: ኢትዮጵያን ስትነካ የሚጠብቅህ ይህ ነው፣ ተጠንቀቅ !!!

Post by Degnet » 15 Feb 2020, 04:42

Ante sew atsadeb,don't disturb the peace of people.Haimanot alen,eras metemamen

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 15 Feb 2020, 08:18

How many Fuga Uragies are in this crowd? Except Fuga Urgagies like you, no one confuses religious performance with politics.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 15 Feb 2020, 09:35

Masud wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 08:18
How many Fuga Uragies are in this crowd? Except Fuga Urgagies like you, no one confuses religious performance with politics.
Woyane tribalism - dead ! Soon will be buried !

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Feb 2020, 12:26

The more you hit a religion, the harder it gets whether it’s Orthodox, Protestant or Islam.

Horus wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 02:24
ራዕይህና መድራሻህ ከኢትዮጵያ ጋር አስተካክል፣ከዚያም ወደ ቀኝ ወደ ግራ አትንገዳገድ ፣ እንደ ዘርማን ዘራችን ጽና !! ከፋንዲያ የዘር ደንቆሮ ፈስ አትማር፣ በቃ !!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Feb 2020, 12:36

The sanctity and power of “Ethiopia” sends shivers down the spines of evil Woyane thugs and inferior tribalists. E T H I O P I A!!!
Masud wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 08:18

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 15 Feb 2020, 14:12

ሰላም/

በትክክል! ወያኒኮ ይህን ያውቅ ነበር፤ ለዚህ ነው የኦርቶዶክስን አከርካሪ ሰብረናል ያለው ። ኦርቶዶክስን ስያጠፋ ኢትዮጵያን ሊያጠፋ የሚችል ስለሌለ ! ደሞ እምነት ያለው ሕዝብ ማንም አያጠፋውም። ወያኔ ትምህርቷን አግኝታለቸ ! የዛሬዎቹ ዘመነኛ ዘረኞችም ይከተላሉ !!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Feb 2020, 15:08

Selam/ wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 12:26
The more you hit a religion, the harder it gets whether it’s Orthodox, Protestant or Islam.

Horus wrote:

There could be many untold things, be prepared for many more surprises.

I hope very much that our religious fathers will be keen to keep their high regarded name in the coming many many years, or I wish at least.

tlel

Post by tlel » 15 Feb 2020, 15:28

Aye Horus, you only talk and the reality on the ground is different. These people need to protect Ethiopioa. Most people are numbed with religion, becoming a hiding place, they need to wake up and protect the country that is all, Menna kesemai aywerdim. Ankuaku yikefetlachehual belual egziabher. Tplf knows people are hiding behind religion so they are numbing them further saying, yes, don't do anything, only god can help. what does it mean? Does god tell you not to move?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 15 Feb 2020, 15:34

You said so much crap and none makes any sense.
tlel wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 15:28
Aye Horus, you only talk and the reality on the ground is different. These people need to protect Ethiopioa. Most people are numbed with religion, becoming a hiding place, they need to wake up and protect the country that is all, Menna kesemai aywerdim. Ankuaku yikefetlachehual belual egziabher. Tplf knows people are hiding behind religion so they are numbing them further saying, yes, don't do anything, only god can help. what does it mean? Does god tell you not to move?

tlel

Post by tlel » 15 Feb 2020, 15:50

DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 15:08
Selam/ wrote:

Horus wrote:

I hope very much that our religious fathers will be keen to keep their high regarded name in the coming many many years, or I wish at least.

Defend,

Let me tell you some thing, Amara has been attacked since millenia, even those enemies within the Amara are agents of shabia, tplf, olf and foreigners. You can be amara still be like liberation fronts! Ever since Shabia formation, it has changed ethiopian societies to be the enemies within, it is fact! behind it is foreign elements.

The other issue is the continuous killings in Ethiopia must be controlled if Dr Aby truly says he stands for Ethiopia. Under tplf, Orthodox while it was under threat, now clearly shows the threat openly from Islamic and Protestant elements that Dr aby could empower these against Orthdox, just by being who he is, also, under dr aby, the Arab flags is everywhether nothing to do with Ethiopia, so those Ethiopians whose identitiy is being destroyed under watchful eyes, have a right to believe situation for them may get worse and not better under dr aby, so if ethnic rule is the same as tplf in fact to the point to the disintegration, arab flags, losing our fidel, etc,, they might as well support tplf. it is better to be with the known evil rather than the unknown evil. Considering that dr aby has the same agenda, or even jawar /olf in leadership will make the matter for Ethiopoioans worse.

tlel

Post by tlel » 15 Feb 2020, 15:53

tlel wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 15:50
DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 15:08
Selam/ wrote:

Horus wrote:

tlel

Post by tlel » 15 Feb 2020, 17:26

Orthodox real leaders must get rid of the fake cadres, foreign hired groups before it is too late. The followers could be persuaded to wrong direction for political reasons. So real fathers must be organized to get rid of fake followers and those pushing it to political reasons because other new religions can affect it.

tlel

Post by tlel » 15 Feb 2020, 17:34

present wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 17:10
Deginet
How did this become offensive to you. The orthodox are the founders of Ethiopia, then the muslims came. The Orthodox are not only the founders of Ethiopia but also the founders of the world's civilization since the times "Orit". Ethiopia and her history are pride for all Ethiopians, Africans and many others. If you find yourself offended everytime the accomplishments of Orthodox is said then get ready for some rude awakenings
Degnet wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 04:42
Ante sew atsadeb,don't disturb the peace of people.Haimanot alen,eras metemamen
Very true Present

but I worry the tplf/shabia/cadres within Amara could use it for political reason and ethnic based as supposed to true faiths and true fathers and Memenan must clean out the fake ones. Don't forget Orthodox could be over powered by Protestant and Wahabi as well. However, I haven't seen on tv the true patriarch ,Abune Merkorios the real one where is he, since he came back to Ethiopia? Abune Mathias, I don't trust. That being said, the Orthodox must fix any issue past or during tplf make it as it was the true faiths. Huge gratitude to priests without meal, walking barefoot miles and praying and protecting Ethiopia.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 15 Feb 2020, 23:16

Tlel,

በመሬት ላይ አለ ስለምትለው ሃቅ ለምን አትነግረንም ። መሬት ላይ ያለው ሃቅኮ ላለፈው 50 አመታት ጸረ ኢትዮጵያ የውስጥና የውጭ ጠላቶች ሊያደርጉ የሚመኙት ነገር ነው። ዛሬ ከ50 አመት በኋላ በመሰረቱ ምንም የተለወጠ ነገር የለም፤ ያለው ብዙ ሁከት፣ ብዙ ቀውስ ፣ ብዙ ጫጫታ ነው ። አንድ ሰው ያለ ምንም መሰረታዊ ውጤት ሺ አመት ለፋ ታገለ ማለት ባከነ እንጂ ግቡን አልመታም ይባላል። ስለዚህ የጎሳ ደደቦች ብዙ ስለተንጫጩ እና ይንን ከሆነ መሬት ላይ ያልከው ይመችህ ። የሰው ልጆች ማህበራዊ ሁኔታ ፊዚክስ አይደለም ። መሬት ላይ አለ የሚባለው ሰባዊ ሪያሊቲ ራሱ ሕዝቡ የሚፈጥረውና የሚያደርገው ነገር ነው። ስለዚህ እኒህ ሃረግ ውስጥ የምታየው መሬት ላይ ያለው ሃቅ በሺ በሚሊዮን የሚቆጠር ኢትዮጵያዊ እንደ ሰማይ ከዋክብት ፈልቶ በርቶ ኢትዮጵያ አንትኩ ! ዋ ! ሲለ የምታየው እንጂ ባንተ ምናብና አንጎል ውስጥ የምታየው ሃሳባዊ ኢሜጅ ሚራዥ አይደለም ።