Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zreal

Galla Abiy Ahmed's Daughter get f*cked with a White D!ck!!!

Post by Zreal » 15 Feb 2020, 01:08

Galla Abiy Ahmed's Daughter get f*cked with a White D!ck!!! :P :P :P

Abdelaziz

Re: Galla Abiy Ahmed's Daughter get f*cked with a White D!ck!!!

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Feb 2020, 02:05

I won't to [deleted] tra'nny Abiot madiat, hisher wuchibachgew tayachew roommate, and herhis adopted amharu girls. I like to take their virginity infront of the [deleted] and then ask himher to su'ck my di'ck much as heshe can handle before I deepthroat himher and then demolish wuchibachews orifices. Please do not tell this to my wushima, kebenit and my wife, hawazen. Hawzen has the widest terewaee Hamasenay Mirtimeakor!
Last edited by Abdelaziz on 15 Feb 2020, 02:07, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 15 Feb 2020, 02:06

I would love to take his youngest adopted daughters virginity in front of him and demolish her cursed Meakor hole that is so small that it will completly combust and feel so great it will cause me to collapse

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 15 Feb 2020, 02:25

Haree Hateraw! It is good to realize how much are Agames desperate in their last supper. I can tell that you are son of an Agame prostitute brought up and socialized in slum areas & abused by the customers of your mom. You could have also fuucked your own mom since your childhood so you need a professional assistance for your post traumatic syndrome, otherwise you will end up commiting suicide.
TesfaNews wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 02:06
I would love to take his youngest adopted daughters virginity in front of him and demolish her cursed Meakor hole that is so small that it will completly combust and feel so great it will cause me to collapse

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 15 Feb 2020, 02:30

When I read your name non agazian my agaazian anaconda rose up to completly demolish your Hamasenay Meakor that hasn’t been deepthroated via añal pregnancy

Hand me over some of your sisters that will be orally deepthroated to become pregnant :lol: :lol: 🤰🏽

Ejersa wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 02:25
Haree Hateraw! It is good to realize how much are Agames desperate in their last supper. I can tell that you are son of an Agame prostitute brought up and socialized in slum areas & abused by the customers of your mom. You could have also fuucked your own mom since your childhood so you need a professional assistance for your post traumatic syndrome, otherwise you will end up commiting suicide.
TesfaNews wrote:

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 15 Feb 2020, 02:35

How many times did you fuuck your prostitute mom per day? Agames are brought up with such a nasty tradition :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
TesfaNews wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 02:30
When I read your name non agazian my agaazian anaconda rose up to completly demolish your Hamasenay Meakor that hasn’t been deepthroated via añal pregnancy
Ejersa wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 02:25
TesfaNews wrote:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 15 Feb 2020, 02:38

Shut the fkk up son of a gedeluejolie

I will completly demolsh your holes and turn you pregnant via a’nal thrustation in front of your gedeluejolu mother

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 15 Feb 2020, 02:52

Aziza Sharmuutta! Your are yet reflecting your prostitution behaviour even if you hve a new nickname. It iseems that this week you don't have any customer. I will send Aboy Halafi to make you happy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TesfaNews wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 02:38
Shut the fkk up son of a gedeluejolie

I will completly demolsh your holes and turn you pregnant via a’nal thrustation in front of your gedeluejolu mother

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 15 Feb 2020, 15:43

You Askari

Cockroach qorchame