Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

We Tegaru Are Better Ascari Than Eritreans. We Are The Elite Ascari. ልዩ አስካሪ ኃይል!

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Feb 2020, 11:06

When our own emperor Yohannes IV of Tigray led the British colonial army to Magdala to assassinate emperor Tewodrose, we Tegaru became the elite Ascari at the service of world powers. Simply put, it was us who put the letter A on Ascari. That is our proud history and we have no shame in our game.
Last edited by Digital Weyane on 14 Feb 2020, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: We Tegaru Are Better Ascari Than Eritreans. We Are The Elite Ascari

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Feb 2020, 21:55

ጀግናው ወያኔ ዎንድሜ ፕረዘንት "..ኡኛ የዓድዋ ልጆች ልዩ አስካሪ በመሆናችን ልንኮራ ይገባል!" ቡሉ የተናገረው ኡጅግ ነው ልቤ የነካው። ማን ከማን ያንሳል!! አስካሪነታችን በይፋና በሳይንሳዊ መንገድ ይታወቅልን ዘንድ እንወዳለን።

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: We Tegaru Are Better Ascari Than Eritreans. We Are The Elite Ascari. ልዩ አስካሪ ኃይል!

Post by Digital Weyane » 14 Feb 2020, 23:47

We Tegaru are world champion Askari. If look up the word Askari in the dictionary, you will find my Weyane brother Present's picture next to the word. We are very proud Askari from the Askari town of Adwa. 8) 8)

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: We Tegaru Are Better Ascari Than Eritreans. We Are The Elite Ascari. ልዩ አስካሪ ኃይል!

Post by TesfaNews » 14 Feb 2020, 23:54

Wisheyye present keep getting spanked

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 15 Feb 2020, 00:03

Digital Weyane wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 11:06
We Tegaru Are Better Ascari Than Eritreans. We Are The Elite Ascari. ልዩ አስካሪ ኃይል!

When our own emperor Yohannes IV of Tigray led the British colonial army to Magdala to assassinate emperor Tewodrose, we Tegaru became the elite Ascari at the service of world powers. Simply put, it was us who put the letter A on Ascari. That is our proud history and we have no shame in our game.
I think this video proves that you are super right!!

The traitor Haile Selassie Gugsa, a great-grandson of Emperor Yohannes IV

I

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 15 Feb 2020, 00:06

Haile Selassie Gugsa, the man in the middle, was an army commander and member of the Royal family who betrayed Ethiopia in 1935 by brazenly and unashamedly siding with the Italians, as the Italians invaded Ethiopia.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Feb 2020, 01:33

Tesfom wedi tekombia, did you see my skinny little tra'nny kebenit, she is my wushima, the one I love deepthroating when I dislodge my manpole from my wife hawzen's Hamasenay gefiH Mitrimeakor. I really miss Kebenit, the qebeTbaTa ageing toothless amiche tra'nny, whom Amharu could not satisfy at all in her 40 years of amiche life till 1998 (she told me). She was deported thereafter after ejolies gangbanged her in shiromeda. Now I am worried the fi'nafint bantugudfecha cobble-stone faced, contraceptive pill taking, thus mediated , full-blown ho'mo, Abiot Madiat , who might have recruited her to co-prostitute for Arabs along with him. Let me know, our wediabat brother.
Tigray the land of heroes and heroines, is best exemplified by martyred heroine tegadalit Martha, the first woman to join TPLF, who was martyred after defeating Derg, EDU, EPRP, Jibha, etc, in many battlew field. She dies in welkait and her body still remains there. She has also a monument at the gate of Humora facing cursedartera and in Mekele, facing ademharaadgis.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 15 Feb 2020, 04:09

Abdelaziz wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 01:33
Tesfom wedi tekombia, did you see my skinny little tra'nny kebenit, she is my wushima, the one I love deepthroating when I dislodge my manpole from my wife hawzen's Hamasenay gefiH Mitrimeakor. I really miss Kebenit, the qebeTbaTa ageing toothless amiche tra'nny, whom Amharu could not satisfy at all in her 40 years of amiche life till 1998 (she told me). She was deported thereafter after ejolies gangbanged her in shiromeda. Now I am worried the fi'nafint bantugudfecha cobble-stone faced, contraceptive pill taking, thus mediated , full-blown ho'mo, Abiot Madiat , who might have recruited her to co-prostitute for Arabs along with him. Let me know, our wediabat brother.
Tigray the land of heroes and heroines, is best exemplified by martyred heroine tegadalit Martha, the first woman to join TPLF, who was martyred after defeating Derg, EDU, EPRP, Jibha, etc, in many battlew field. She dies in welkait and her body still remains there. She has also a monument at the gate of Humora facing cursedartera and in Mekele, facing ademharaadgis.
To my man,who answers me as a man,a woman writer on the cover of a book she wrote,kendey tehferu ikum,tselaeti jegna hezbi,beflay Hatse Yohannes/Asmelash zbehal kelbi neiruni kolea keleku zfetwo kelbi,he looked better than these human monkeys here,beal adgi Digital Weyane,kem Christian meten kemziy kebel ayneberenn gena ab Babylon kemeu eyu,kesab ztefeu
[deleted] Abdelaziz,ayamhem ende?