Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
clear12

BREAKING ነፍሰጡሯን ረግጠው ልጁን ገደሉት አባቱን ደብድበው 4 ጥርሱን አወለቁት

Post by clear12 » 14 Feb 2020, 02:30

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is........Winston Churchill ደደብ መናፍቅ ሕዝብ በማንም ነብይ ነኝ ባይ ዱርዬ መጫወቻ ሆኗል

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: BREAKING ነፍሰጡሯን ረግጠው ልጁን ገደሉት አባቱን ደብድበው 4 ጥርሱን አወለቁት

Post by sebdoyeley » 14 Feb 2020, 07:43

Ethipian people love to talk about God , i am from Eritrea of course i was born from christian family but i never been in church or i have never been talken a priest, most of people in Eritrea they dont care about God, but in >Ethiopia it is total different they are very siriuos on God.
i believe the soul aim of religion is to meniplaite people money polotics ect. so it is very sad some people lose their money on this God crap.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 14 Feb 2020, 11:58

God is never what you say he is. He is the almighty creator with ultimate power and deep love for his creatures.
If you want to believe in your god, Isayas, go ahead.
One thing is true though. These people are not doing godly things. They are just criminals who are using the naively acceptance of people of who came under Gods’ name.

clear12

Post by clear12 » 14 Feb 2020, 14:33

sebdoyeley wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 07:43
Ethipian people love to talk about God , i am from Eritrea of course i was born from christian family but i never been in church or i have never been talken a priest, most of people in Eritrea they dont care about God, but in >Ethiopia it is total different they are very siriuos on God.
i believe the soul aim of religion is to meniplaite people money polotics ect. so it is very sad some people lose their money on this God crap.