Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

List: those I consider stupid Eritreans.

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Feb 2020, 07:56

Abraham Deboch
Zerai Derese
Aman Andom
Awalom

I will add the list

I consider they were naive, misguided and stupid to die for the people whose their king run to save his behind. This brave souls wish they had witnessed what happened to their people (Eritreans ) by the very king and people (Ethiopians) who bleed to free them from the invaders and colonizers. They would defiantly had cried. They were betrayed and killed by sobs including Belay Zeleke (<~~I don’t give a fk to this man)

The coward derg killed many Eritreans including Aman Andom who led the army to deafened Ethiopia from Somalia warriors while the midget King run to Britain to save his little behind from another Ferenjiii. All I see is the Midget king chose one ferenji over the other. Then he let the British to stole Eritreans’s hard work industries and resources for over 10 years.

Died to the ungrateful sobs was a waste of breath. Backstabbers sobs. Eritreans should learn from history...

This is to heads up for shabia.

FYI: my heroes are the Askaris, the conquerors!! All the Eritreans warriors are the descendants of askaris and the Axumauit kingdom.. the children of Kings, rulers, invaders and warriors.

Someone has to break it to the idiots sobs. Now take that to the bank.

I am just saying
Last edited by Fed_Up on 14 Feb 2020, 08:15, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: List: those I consider stupid Eritreans.

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Feb 2020, 08:16

We invade and fûcked you twice? Now who is whose b!tch? Get that to you thick undeveloped brain, weshiyeee.ypu can run from thee truth and facts.
They both were stupid Eritreans who died to the freedom of your peasants ungrateful sobs. This two misguided Eritreans askari heroism flow in their vein. Ethiopi history full of crabs made up by run away Kong’s and debTeras. You have no warriors but Azamaris and beggars gene :lol:

Someone has to say it!!

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 08:15
You already told us you an Ascari Italian, Turks and Arabs bit'ch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moges and Abreha are enemy of colonizers, they have some Ethiopian in them!

Poor Ascari :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Fed_Up on 14 Feb 2020, 08:23, edited 2 times in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Feb 2020, 08:22

Yap we let you sûck our dîck... it is a facts. You have no lair king and derg and woyanus to made up the TereT tereT

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 08:19
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yete heje lifenda alech :lol: :lol:

Just like when you were running faster than Haile Gebreselassie from Badime to Asmera, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 08:16
We invade and fûcked you twice? Now who is whose b!tch? Get that to you thick undeveloped brain, weshiyeee.ypu can run from thee truth and facts.
present wrote:
You already told us you an Ascari Italian, Turks and Arabs bit'ch :

Poor Ascari :

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Feb 2020, 08:30

It is a trend till this very days that we have been backstabbing by the very people we bleed for their goods. Let me break it this to everyone here the sob Tamerat Segèra... even this NefTam try to analyze us. Can you believe this? This Eritreans personal (die for others) must have boundaries. We should chose whose to die within for... I would say let’s keep up with the Sudanese brothers or Somali. They are very grateful folks by nature.
Last edited by Fed_Up on 14 Feb 2020, 08:38, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Feb 2020, 08:32

Weshiyeee,

You are making me to feel I am in the lowest point by back and forth with the stupidest person among stupid tribe, agamieee. You should know that I don’t see an agame worth to back and forth. Do something important, like go grazing..... or fry AmbeTa

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 08:24
Oh ok. You run like a bi'tch when we come to you, and you still want to run your mouth on ER. Ok, that is fine with me... I let you run your Ascari mouth because that is all you EVER got :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 08:22
Yap we let you sûck our dîck... it is a facts. You have no lair king and derg and woyanus to made up the TereT tereT

present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 08:19
:

Yete heje lifenda alech

Just like when you were running faster than Haile Gebreselassie from Badime to Asmera, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 08:16
present wrote:
You already told us you an Ascari Italian, Turks and Arabs bit'ch :

Poor Ascari :

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Feb 2020, 08:41

Starvin Marvin,

Go fry grasshopper. You ain’t our equal. Agamewoch game is over . You are the loser group. If I were you I wouldn’t laugh that hard hehehehe however, it is expected from Starvin Marvin agame.

FYI: I treat an agame differently. Who beat the dead dog?
present wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 08:35
Ascari

Come on man! :lol: :lol:

Now you want to go to Sudan for more di'ck su'cking and kidney donation :lol:

How about the 20 thousand Ascari prostitute girls in Addis? Are you talking them with you to sudan :lol: :lol:

Come on, you already broke down. We don't need you anymore broken down. Go cry somewhere else.. we don't want to see wushas here

Wushaa

Fed_Up wrote:
14 Feb 2020, 08:30
It is a trend till this very days that we have been backstabbing by the very people we bleed for their goods. Let me break it this to everyone here the sob Tamerat Segèra... even this NefTam try to analyze us. Can you believe this? This Eritreans personal must have boundaries. We should chose whose to be die with... I would say let’s keep up with the Sudanese. They are very grateful folks.