Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopian
Member+

Re: Eritreans should be thankful to US - Z Ethiopians

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 21:00

am yet to see an Ethiopian who will say that he is from Egypt .... that is F U U C KKKED UP like you bro
We crashed Italy during Menilik Zemen eko Mrss ASCARI , yes I agree Haile Selasie went to England .... but the main blow to Italy was long before that

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Feb 2020, 21:05

You idiot, I never denied that our foreparents were fu**ked by the fascist Italians.
They were victims you dumb as*s.
There was no way they can defeat the brutal then super power fascist.
But when we were tried by a country we can defeat easily we showed the world what we are made of.
So if you believe we were willing being f**ked by the Italians why don't you ask if mengistu was also got f**cked up by Eritreans which in a process make you all be f**ked up by Eritrea.
LOL.
You really are stupid.
By the way, if you seen my old posts, I always said that Italy left Ethiopia after colonizing it for 5 years and with in those 5 years it was not running for its life. It was comfortably building infrastructures and doing inventory if Ethiopia can be an asset to its empire and figured it out that it will be a liability and left is behind while putting its grip on the three countries which has one thing in common which Ethiopia has not.
The notion that peasants holding sticks and stones, wearing monkey hairs beating a fascist which was armed with fighter jets, thousand of tanks, chemical weapons and 100ds of thousands well diciplenid army is a joke.
Use logic you creepy idiot.
Italy didn't care how your liars leaders write their history.
Mengistu as brutal as he was is the only honest (when it comes to not brag about ethio history) ethiopian leader.....and PMAA looks honest so far too.
But your old bare footed leaders, the two midgets (sellassie and meles) love to distort real history.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 21:10

all I see is an ASCARI boiling with animal like rage - so uninhibited
Anyone with a leash here ?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 21:10

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:00
am yet to see an Ethiopian who will say that he is from Egypt .... that is F U U C KKKED UP like you bro
We crashed Italy during Menilik Zemen eko Mrss ASCARI , yes I agree Haile Selasie went to England .... but the main blow to Italy was long before that
Skank,

And of course after Eritreans heroes who made the war to be won by the Minilik II, he betrayed them. Well remember the result was askari revenge by invading Ethiopia for first time till you beg Britain to save ethipia. However, ascaris left you with few names : Kazanchise, Piazza, Merkato ....etc and the name you will never forget. Moreover, Abreham Deboch, Zeria Deress and many more Eritreans heroes (those who forgive and forget) just like Awalom came to rescue your arse at the battle field against Italian; to liberate you pathetic teret teret folks. At the time your king was on run the to mama British while Deki Askari heroes dying for your ungrateful bunches. Don’t forget we invade Libya too. We are fuckîng thousands of years warriors gene imbedded in our DNA.

Remember Shbbos the children of Ascari’s came for the second time and invade your arse.. you can call it hacktrick in your wide arse.

I will not start how the children of Ascari save your arse from Somali....you think only Cuba and Russian save your arse.. think again.

Read what I wrote.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 13 Feb 2020, 21:21

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 21:29

Badime after 20 yrs still ours, you move an inch to that land without our will and you will be history. I dare you !!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 21:36

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:29
Badime after 20 yrs still ours, you move an inch to that land without our will and you will be history. I dare you !!!
That is what your derg used to say... the son of donkey have never learned. :lol:

I thought Ethiopia has one Segerà :P

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 21:40

Try I dare you !!! You won’t go back to Asmara to tell a story if you try to put your ASCARINESS in Badime

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Feb 2020, 21:47

Oh this is getting funny now.
An agame saying:
"You will not take Badime with out our will" which is the first time.
Is it because you lawless shifta understood that you will hand it over peacefully that you added "with out our will".
In other words, you are getting ready to still tell us that you handed us willingly...right?
That is what we said.
The rule of law is in our side and we are law abiding country and we are waiting for the authorities to force you 'will'.
How come you just didn't say what you always say:
"Come and get it"?
Yes you will hand it willingly (like your inner self is telling you) with out us shooting one bullet.
So be bold and just say that you will never leave Eritrea's territories and let's wait and see.
Stop warming up to leaving it and say later "oh we gave you, other wise you won't have got it".
Eway nay agame negher says brother Fed_Up.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 21:51

20 yrs and we are counting to see an ASCARI put his ugliness in Badime

Try ! You will be history ..,,

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 21:53

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:51
20 yrs and we are counting to see an ASCARI put his ugliness in Badime

Try ! You will be history ..,,
If your IQ helped you, you wouldn’t say that. :lol: :lol: You are indeed an ethiopian.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 21:59

you answered it like a real virgin ASCARI

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 22:05

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 21:59
you answered it like a real virgin ASCARI
How do you know about virginity? You grown up mounting this

“ Lemayaqesh.. hedesh Tategn “ yelalu geTocheh

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 22:07

that is funny ... the guy sound like Indian, similar [ deleted ] people like yours !

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 22:08

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 22:07
that is funny ... the guy sound like Indian, similar [ deleted ] people like yours !
Hahahaha weshiyeee’n eyqecheqechsh adegesh :lol: :lol: india lay malakek. I think you mothered by donkey... most likely your father must be Starvin Marvin.
You have a lot alike your moma persona :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 22:17

We are not done yet... a pîce o sh!t... come let’s do maths...

We have still to balance your IQ index.

Where are you Starvin Marvin?

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 22:21

am here ASCARI girl waiting until gain back your breath , we are still in BADIME and there is nothing you can do about except crying silently!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 22:24

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 22:21
am here ASCARI girl waiting until gain back your breath , we are still in BADIME and there is nothing you can do about except crying silently!
Focus you p!ce of sh!t. Answer our question. Why you donkeys abducted innocent teenage girls. When you cûnt face men instead?

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 22:31

I guess you don’t have an answer ASCARI , am asking you to take what the world declared is yours!
Try .....

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 22:41

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 22:31
I guess you don’t have an answer ASCARI , am asking you to take what the world declared is yours!
Try .....
You haven’t answer my question.. where are those innocent abducted teenage? Answer me......