ethiopian
Member+

Re: Eritreans should be thankful to US - Z Ethiopians

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 18:42

Hawzen wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 18:39
ethiopian wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 23:06
I agree we teamed up against the criminal human waste TPLF but Qerro sealed the deal .... while doing so we unlocked the slave chain on your neck by letting the West lift the unnecessary and unfair sanction.
You [deleted] ing ASCARI Italy ex-slaves should be thankful and enjoy your little freedom quietly because I hate noisy ASCARIS
No idea what is going on here... What is new brother ethiopian??? .. Regardless, we should not get distracted from the fact that the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea are none other than the twisted heart agames...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Sorry brother your little brothers here started the war , am just retaliating . Enemies of the horn are and were TPLF rats , they should be irradiated for good .... through that mutual benefits and understanding should be kept

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 13 Feb 2020, 18:52

ethiopian

Good Day Sir

U answered ur own question. I agree we teamed up against the criminal human waste TPLF. So no thanks needed between 2 allies against 1 terrorist-tigray-tplf thugs. Have u ever heard uk or usa or france thank each other publicly? only private that is how it's done.

Good Day Sir

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Feb 2020, 18:54

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 18:42
Hawzen wrote:
ethiopian wrote:
I agree we teamed up against the criminal human waste TPLF but Qerro sealed the deal .... while doing so we unlocked the slave chain on your neck by letting the West lift the unnecessary and unfair sanction.
You [deleted] ing ASCARI Italy ex-slaves should be thankful and enjoy your little freedom quietly because I hate noisy ASCARIS
No idea what is going on here... What is new brother ethiopian??? .. Regardless, we should not get distracted from the fact that the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea are none other than the twisted heart agames...

Dedebit is always dedeb
Sorry brother your little brothers here started the war , am just retaliating . Enemies of the horn are and were TPLF rats , they should be irradiated for good .... through that mutual benefits and understanding should be kept
Not surprised here... when it is slow day, we a kind of mess each other... Believe me the agame sister Abi-gail and its deformed stinky behind is wet and salivating when she read the word "war" in your comment.....Well, if Eritrea is going to have war, it is going to be against our worst enemy TPLF and its sympathizers....

The last people Eritrea will have war is against the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby and Obbo Lemma led our Oromo brothers and sisters and the rest of Ethiopians in general.. That one, it is not going to happen...Never.....

Dedebit is always dedeb

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 19:00

Hawzen wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 18:54
ethiopian wrote:
Hawzen wrote:
ethiopian wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Not surprised here... when it is slow day, we a kind of mess each other... Believe me the agame sister Abi-gail and its deformed stinky behind is wet and salivating when she read the word "war" in your comment.....Well, if Eritrea is going to have war, it is going to be against our worst enemy TPLF and its sympathizers....

The last people Eritrea will have war is against the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby and Obbo Lemma led our Oromo brothers and sisters and the rest of Ethiopians in general.. That one, it is not going to happen...Never.....

Dedebit is always dedeb
Thank you Brother Hawzen ....

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Feb 2020, 19:13

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 19:00
Hawzen wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 18:54
ethiopian wrote:
Hawzen wrote:
ethiopian wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Dedebit is always dedeb
Thank you Brother Hawzen ....
You are very welcome brother ethiopian...

Dedebit is always dedeb

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Feb 2020, 19:14

ethiopian the filthy agame, did you see what we are capable of doing?
You asked a thank you note from Eritreans for getting what legally is theirs and for defeating the illigal sanctions right?
At the end you end up thanking us the Eritreans for being the honest people.
Good start. Don't f**k it, if you really are an Ethiopian which I doubt.
Soon you will see lots of SORRY notes to Eritrea and Eritreans from your dedebit tplf leadership too, even though it will fall on deaf ears.
We are not going to rest untill woyane and its sympathizers are buried for good.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 19:30

Can someone put a leash on this B I I T C H cigar ?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Feb 2020, 19:34

You can't put a muzzle on your master Cigar and the rest of the Eritreans.
Remember, you just knelt down and sent a thank you note to your master Shaebia, you filthy deceitful, qomal, qondaf, abaq, qorbae agame.
LOL.
I told you to think twice before you open your dead dog odered, smell medanageri agame mouth.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 19:46

Whatever B I I T C H , I will let you bark ! Again empty Bravado like this hurts relationships .... you are like a girl friend with a bipolar disorder

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Feb 2020, 20:08

No empty bravado here.

Said you:

"Eritreans should write you agames a thank you note"

What did you do?

You wrote a thank you and your apology note to us the Eritreans.
Facts, no bravado at all.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 20:16

Brother Hawzen can you put a leash on this [ deleted ] ?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Feb 2020, 20:26

Like I said you filthy agames will start begging Eritreans for mercy.
You are smart agame. All all you starting begging your master Shaebias, just like cobwebbed midget ugly dead meles was begging his masters to sanction and hurt Eritrea.
Begging is in your DNA.
Resah, chufluk, bast*are, abaq agame.
You idiot, just re-read the topic of your thread and with no shame you are begging an Eritrean to come to your rescue?
You actually are implying agames when you said ethiopians.
Because you are a medanagheri (deceitful) shame wearing Ethiopian jacket.
Dumb as*s.
Last edited by Cigar on 13 Feb 2020, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 20:31

Cigar wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 20:26
Like I said you filthy agames will start begging Eritreans for mercy.
You are smart agame. All all you starting begging your master Shaebias, just like cobwebbed midget ugly dead meles was begging his masters to sanction and hurt Eritrea.
Begging is in your DNA.
Resah, chufluk, bast*are, abaq agame.
Abssynianlady = ethiopian..... shelel belo brother cigar. We know he is an agamieee. Only agame try to insult Eritreans under the skirt of Ethiopians otherwise we have never insults Ethiopians... so far we are refraining to do so.... even though I love to do it because it is so easier to insult Ethiopians however we don’t do it to our Oromos, Amhara and rest of Ethiopians minus ugumsh brothers and sisters. :P
Last edited by Fed_Up on 13 Feb 2020, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 20:33

I actually have no respect for ASCARI ex- slave like you , unlike you we F U U CC KED your masters until they say “ Mussolini save us “ but we drilled them real good and here we are standing tall you stupid YE TALIAN GERED

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Feb 2020, 20:35

Fed_Up, I know that he is a filthy agame.
Ethiopians are proud of their ethiopianis and do not need to create a nick with their country to prove it.
These agames are very predictable.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 20:38

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 20:33
I actually have no respect for ASCARI ex- slave like you , unlike you we F U U CC KED your masters until they say “ Mussolini save us “ but we drilled them real good and here we are standing tall you stupid YE TALIAN GERED
Hehehehe fara!!

Stfu zerafewa clan

Piazza kazanchies.. merkato eyalk talianen qitun alenew telaleh? British did it for you... Cuba did it for you, Russia did it for you Yemen did it for you.....
you all are not worriers type... you all are good & ereeeee gorawwww denuuuuuu zerafffff

Shishhhhhh kufu aTanageren abo. Qoshahsh agamieee

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 20:43

Fed you know why you don't believe we black Ethiopians Crashe Italy , because those masters of your not only drilled your fathers behind they also bulldozered his mind. Your father was so abused by these Mussolini soldiers he can't accept the fact that Black Ethiopians defeated Italy - he passed that to you. And here you are the son of ASCARI who won't believe on this history which is documented by Western Scholars themselves as well ..... it sad phenomenon Fed ....

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Feb 2020, 20:45

Fed those all who f**led him actually came to his home with his invitation to f**k him unlike the intrusion of facist italy which happened to our foreparents under the gun.
Ours were victims while his are willing hoes.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 20:50

Cigar --- you just admitted a little secret here. Your father was intact bulldozered by those stupid whites ? is that what happened ??? I feel bad for him , he probably died like a biiiaatcchh with his behind wide open , and here you are the son of the faaag ASCARI

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 20:56

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 20:43
Fed you know why you don't believe we black Ethiopians Crashe Italy , because those masters of your not only drilled your fathers behind they also bulldozered his mind. Your father was so abused by these Mussolini soldiers he can't accept the fact that Black Ethiopians defeated Italy - he passed that to you. And here you are the son of ASCARI who won't believe on this history which is documented by Western Scholars themselves as well ..... it sad phenomenon Fed ....
Faraw,

You don’t even know your own history. The only reason you are spewing here is what you have been fed by your feudal and derg rulers. The so call king run his arse to mama British. That is what we all know.... even during Minilik II Eritrea’s Awalom will remain the hero along Eritreans warriors who side with Minilik II who gave that battle to be won by your rag tag.. barefoot peasants.

Your Teret Teret is a culture who you grown up with. Your pathetic (wuraaaaa) nation desperately need cultural revolution than USAID’s synthetic oil and expired wheat.otherwise, you will remain backward just like you despite living in civilized world.

Do you know a lots of your folks don’t wanna say they are from “ethiopia” I heard they often claimed they are from “Egypt” or Yemeni :lol:

You can’t go lower than that... it’s like hitting “rock bottom” of pathetic nation.
Professor Mesfin sum it up.. he said all the pride you are boosting about is Eritreans’ history and culture. Yep!!

I am just saying
Last edited by Fed_Up on 13 Feb 2020, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.