Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopian
Member+

Eritreans should be thankful to US - Z Ethiopians

Post by ethiopian » 12 Feb 2020, 23:06

I agree we teamed up against the criminal human waste TPLF but Qerro sealed the deal .... while doing so we unlocked the slave chain on your neck by letting the West lift the unnecessary and unfair sanction.
You [deleted] ing ASCARI Italy ex-slaves should be thankful and enjoy your little freedom quietly because I hate noisy ASCARIS

ethiopian
Member+

Re: Eritreans should be thankful to US - Z Ethiopians

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 17:04

I was expecting some thank you fellas ....

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Feb 2020, 17:11

If not, what? Wtf are you going to do about it? The weyane rode you like a donkey, for 25 years. You should rather be ashamed of yourself, than open your stinky mouth.

Now show us ur manhood, & bring Welqait back.

ethiopian wrote:
12 Feb 2020, 23:06
I agree we teamed up against the criminal human waste TPLF but Qerro sealed the deal .... while doing so we unlocked the slave chain on your neck by letting the West lift the unnecessary and unfair sanction.
You [deleted] ing ASCARI Italy ex-slaves should be thankful and enjoy your little freedom quietly because I hate noisy ASCARIS

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 13 Feb 2020, 17:17

Eritreans are not thankful to you because they have the upper hand in Addis Ababa.
Bantu amharas are always behind the times and events! Eritrea is the king maker in Ethiopia. Eritrea can hang Abiy Ahmed in Mesqel Square any day and any time.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 17:24

hmmm it always amazes me how empty bravado mean to someone who has a working brain above his neck. Like brother Tamirat said few months back , Esayas is doing our dirty work. Thanks to him Eritrea is a dirt cheap, and full uneducated little people whose only chance in life is either sell your kidney or migrate to Ethiopia. I honestly feel not good about this at all [deleted] filthy Arabs

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 17:29

ethiopian wrote:
Starvin Marvin... please :lol: :lol: :lol:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 13 Feb 2020, 17:30

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 17:24
hmmm it always amazes me how empty bravado mean to someone who has a working brain above his neck. Like brother Tamirat said few months back , Esayas is doing our dirty work. Thanks to him Eritrea is a dirt cheap, and full uneducated little people whose only chance in life is either sell your kidney or migrate to Ethiopia. I honestly feel not good about this at all [deleted] filthy Arabs
Chances are you are likely a ቆርፋድ ጋዕጋዕ ዓጋመ። Nevertheless, you must know that Eritrea reigns supreme over any declared or undeclared enemies. Deal with it!

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 17:40

hmmm let me ask you one question- what does the youth of Eritrea benefitted after the supposedly liberation Ethiopia’s slavery ? Are K U N T s better of now than then ?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 13 Feb 2020, 17:52

You idiot agame the question you should have asked was whether the sanction was legal and justified and who was behind it concocting evil with its masters.
Ethiopia has no choice but to correct the stupid woyane policies including begging its masters while starving 85% of it's own citizens to hurm Eritrea.
Don't freaking assume Ethiopia did us favor under PMAA because it felt sorry for Ethiopia's previous leaders mistakes.
It did so, because PMAA is honest and believes telling the truth to the international community that the sanction was baseless just like Eritrea been saying for almost 2 decades.
We are steadfast people
And thus, we still would have faught the illigal sanctions and win it whether PMAA told the truth or not.
So, yes you stupid agame, ask the right question.
If any body need to write a thank you note is Ethiopia and PMAA just did that for the right reason.
Yes we are law abiding country and we will write thank you note to any truthfull leader or govt.
But the lifting of the illigal and unjust sanction is not one of them.
We were not supposed to be sanctioned to begin with you mother f**ker filthy, medanagerti agame.
Would you thank a robber who robbed the [deleted] out of your home and returned it?
Or would you thank a guy who raped your sister, mom, wife and daughter and apologizes for it?
You people are freaking idiots.
Last edited by Cigar on 13 Feb 2020, 17:56, edited 2 times in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 17:53

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 17:40
hmmm let me ask you one question- what does the youth of Eritrea benefitted after the supposedly liberation Ethiopia’s slavery ? Are K U N T s better of now than then ?
Another attention hoè is in the house. Starvin Marvin ... don’t push it hard .....

To my Eritreans brother... ignore the attention hoè. He wanna us to say things to good Ethiopians in general. I am just tempting to corner the Starvin Marvin in his place ... I really do and itching :P
Last edited by Fed_Up on 13 Feb 2020, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 13 Feb 2020, 17:54

ethiopian! As usual you are the most stupid person who has a shallow knowledge on the Geo-politics of the Horn of Africa. You must thank Eritrea led by H. E President Isiais Afewerki for saving mama Ethiopia from the brink of collapse. Don't you remember when Ambassador Yamamato was travelling to Eritrea when Ethiopia was in deep crisis. I am sure you will not say to swim in Massawa. The sanction was in the first place injustice crafted by the slaves Susan Rice & jendayi frazer where the time came where they were able to lift.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 18:02

Look at these shiiit heads , if you are that important just help your kin and prevent them from selling their kidney . I am one step ahead of you , I at least admit we as a country are in trouble now - that my friend is 1/2 the puzzle.

Now tell me where is Eritrea now ? GDP ? Free press ? Election? Education?

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Feb 2020, 18:06

To my fellow Eritreans,

It's always been fun playing games with my three-year-old child......Trying to teach my daughter how to take turns in the game though is another matter. But she's just three. As she grows up, she will learn the concept of taking turns, by extension fairness. So time is the essence.

But what are you going to do with a fully grown up adult who still views the reality like a three- year-old child? Usually those are attention seekers who suffer with arrested development, mentally and emotionally. As tempted as it is to play with their emotions and with their little brain, I wouldn't elevate them to a rational being level by going back and forth with them.
Last edited by quindibu on 13 Feb 2020, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 13 Feb 2020, 18:12

Moron donkey! I have already told you that those who were selling Kidneys are your brothers who has networks right from Ethiopia to Libya & Europe. Their trafficking work is not only limited to Eritreans. The main targets were also Ethiopians, Somalians & other African countries. The trafficker that was caught a few days ago is your brother. You are two steps behind because you are a donkey where your instincts drive you to grass & water. Agassess, you think only to full your belly, not more than this :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 18:02
Look at these shiiit heads , if you are that important just help your kin and prevent them from selling their kidney . I am one step ahead of you , I at least admit we as a country are in trouble now - that my friend is 1/2 the puzzle.

Now tell me where is Eritrea now ? GDP ? Free press ? Election? Education?

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 18:15

I think you guys are more [deleted] E D up than the agames ! Now you think Esayas is the key player in horn ? He also helped us defeat agames ? Oh give me a break .... let see if he can take Badime without our will .... try !

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Feb 2020, 18:17

ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 18:15
I think you guys are more [deleted] E D up than the agames ! Now you think Esayas is the key player in horn ? He also helped us defeat agames ? Oh give me a break .... let see if he can take Badime without our will .... try !
We did stupid cûnt.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 13 Feb 2020, 18:19

Mark my words! You will withdraw from Badime one night silently & the border will be demarcated with no trouble. Then you will internalize & understand the Eritrean psychic :lol:
ethiopian wrote:

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 Feb 2020, 18:22

quindibu wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 18:06
To my fellow Eritreans,

It's always been fun playing games with my three-year-old child......Trying to teach my daughter how to take turns in the game though is another matter. But she's just three. As she grows up, she will learn the concept of taking turns, by extension fairness. So time is the essence.

But what are you going to do with a fully grown up adult who still views the reality like a three- year-old child? Usually those are attention seekers who suffer with arrested development, mentally and emotionally. As tempted as it is to play with their emotions and with their little brain, I wouldn't elevate them to a rational being level by going back and forth with them.
tr'anny qindibwa aka the retarded booshtiew catholicawi fa'g asawrtan , tempt: Did you deliver her through your d'kaddicted hamasenay rearend? Just curious. An Ho'mo is an Hamasenay is an H'omo to death.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 13 Feb 2020, 18:26

pushkin wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 18:19
Mark my words! You will withdraw from Badime one night silently & the border will be demarcated with no trouble. Then you will internalize & understand the Eritrean psychic :lol:
ethiopian wrote:
Yeah right ! Forget agames but you won’t touch Badime without our will ... try ! You didn’t try for 20 yrs and you won’t try again [ deleted ]

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Feb 2020, 18:39

ethiopian wrote:
No idea what is going on here... What is new brother ethiopian??? .. Regardless, we should not get distracted from the fact that the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea are none other than the twisted heart agames...
ethiopian wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 18:26

Yeah right ! Forget agames but you won’t touch Badime without our will ... try ! You didn’t try for 20 yrs and you won’t try again [ deleted ]
Are you sure you are willing to send any Oromo youth to die for Bademe again ?? I don't think our Oromo brothers and sisters have the appetite to sacrifice a single Oromo life to defend the dead Tigray Republic..

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Last edited by Hawzen on 13 Feb 2020, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.