Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

JAWAR IS MORE DANGEROUS TO MESHREFET AS ACTIVIST RATHER THAN AS ELECTED MP.

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 Feb 2020, 11:04

I ADVISE the political scientist of our era obo JAWAR TO STICK TO HIS ACTIVISM. HE ALREADY HAS A SOARING SMPATHY ACROSS OROMIA SINCE ONE UPSTART, former weyane telalaki for 27 years(he shamelessly admitted it by himself ), the ILLITERATE BANTUGUDIFECHAN FA'GUT NAMED MESHREFET, IS USING HIS TEMPORRY AND ILLGOTTEN POWER TO DENY HIM HIS LEGIT ETHIOPIAN CITIZENSHIP.
LOOK AT THE ASSKINTIR NEGA of baldiRas, who was was more potent neftegna weapon against meshrefet as activist than as his current docile state of a party apparatchik. So I advise Obo jawar to leave Ethiopia ASAP, to unleash his activism de novo, and to carry it out at full throttle till ultimate victory is achieved. Good luck, and now you know, an aborted revolution is much worse than the status quo ante.

With this as my last political post, I'm sorry to announce, I'm quitting politics completely.
ps,
I will focus on the arts instead.
Adeus politicos!

Abdelaziz

Re: JAWAR IS MORE DANGEROUS TO MESHREFET AS ACTIVIST RATHER THAN AS ELECTED MP.

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 Feb 2020, 11:29

To be honest with you, no one but a coward like meshrefet or wedimedhin hates these brave, organic, unassuming and selfless Tigrean people.

No matter the sacrifice- which is totally uncalled for given the fact Tigreans had sacrificed immensely in the last 45 years and they have and had good intentions for benefiting every Ethiopian ethnic groups and others in the HOA- the indomitably just, heroic and honest Tigrean people will prevail at last.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 13 Feb 2020, 11:40

Psychos has never succeeded with what you say; you are psycho!

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 Feb 2020, 11:58

dedeb, I do not know what you are talking about, no matter the provocation I'm done with politics, I'm sick and tired of insulting backward people who will never improve no matter how hard I insult them.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 13 Feb 2020, 12:09

You can’t teach By insulting.
What you achieved was you teach them a new insult.
So out of politics!!!!!
Hmmmm, are you off for dedebit?
Abdelaziz wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 11:58
dedeb, I do not know what you are talking about, no matter the provocation I'm done with politics, I'm sick and tired of insulting backward people who will never improve no matter how hard I insult them.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 Feb 2020, 16:20

I REALL
simbe11 wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 12:09
You can’t teach By insulting.
What you achieved was you teach them a new insult.
So out of politics!!!!!
Hmmmm, are you off for dedebit?
Abdelaziz wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 11:58
I REALLY WANTED TO QUIT POSTING ANY POLITICAL STUFF. BUT YOU KNOW, THESE DIRTY PEOPLE HERE DO NOT ALLOW ME TO LIVE BY MY DECISION TO QUIT POLITICS AND INSTEAD FOCUS ON GENERAL STUFF AND THE ARTS, THEY KEEP ON PROVOKING ME.
I WILL TRY AGAIN!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Feb 2020, 16:28

cursed AZIZZA have. A very strong potent clear message for you..JESUS HATES YOU MORE THEN HE HATES THE DEVIL

GET LOST ALREADY INSULTING IS YOUR SPECIALITY WISHA

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 13 Feb 2020, 16:32

QINTIRAM AMHARAY-HAMASENAY DIQALA ANDIRTY/CAMPOPOLLO/QOSHASHAAMHARAY I SEE YOUR FI'NTITA IS TWITCHING AFTER YOU READ I'm QUITTING, BUT DO NOT WORRY, I WILL KEEP [deleted] YOU TILL YOU CAN'T WALK SO YOU CAN STAY HERE AND WATCH THE WEBSITE 7/24.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Feb 2020, 16:34

BLA BLA BLA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: