Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Afdeyu

Don’t you wish Isaias said this instead? (Create a Prime Minister role)

Post by Afdeyu » 08 Feb 2020, 06:10

The heroic Eritrean people have paid heavy price in trying to save Ethiopia from it’s own children destroying it for the last 30 years. We’ve warned Meles janda that ethnic federalism is danger to Ethiopia and advised him to trash the constitution, but he didn’t listen and that’s why Ethiopia is in the mess it’s now.
We’ve done all that we can even domestic issues awenzifna the last two years trying to help abiy stabiliz the country, but he hasn’t accepted our advice wholeheartedly on the root of the issue which is TPlf bankrupted janda that he need to eliminate. Langa langa mote kem dibehal his hesitation is costing the country dearly and now he is in a weaker position to deal with TPlf janda.
Having done all the sacrifices the Eritrean people endured to save Ethiopia, the sad reality is the Ethiopian elites have be infected by the ethnicity dangerous virus and their thinking is limited to their ethnic identity only, but not to the country, which is a slippery slope. Don’t take me wrong we still have hope in abiy and pp plus ezema to right the sail of this sinking ship called Ethiopia.
Saving Ethiopia is beyond our capabilities especially when the elites are working against their own country and imperialist American sponsors who are encouraging them so that they can rob Ethiopian resources in broad day light robbery style. We’ll continue monitoring the situation and we’ll try to minimize the spillover effect that it can have on us, other than that it’s time to get back to addressing awenzifnayo distenahna domestic issues.
The Eritrean people is resilient that can handle multiple issues at the same time. Bihade wegen woyane janda beti hade wegen kea economic revival kenebegis ena.
Starting this month the following actions will be implemented:
1. Since woyane is still a threat, national service will continue, borders will remain closed, but senior members of the armed forces will transition from active duty to a reserve status. The reserve status member will get loans to start small business (abnetawin harestot) kingebrom ena. The government will provide this hero’s land to farm, staring cows, bee, fishing nets, etc. this hero’s have been protecting the country and now they will build a future for their family and help the domestic food security scheme.
2. I’m nominating a prime minister role that’ll report to me. The New PM will form a new civilian government and appoint new ministers who are qualified individuals that’ll take us to the next chapter of our journey. The new pm will be tasked in forming new government with the main objective being reviving the ailing economy by opening the door to the untapped huge potential of Eritreans diaspora and foreign investors.
More announcements will be made in the coming days, weeks... the goal is to get this process going.
I know the Eritrean people can multi task that’s defend the country at the same time move our country toward economic revival for the next century. We’ll not allow our enemies agenda of holding us hostage to the fear of the unknown territory in our journey as a people.

Awet nihafash
Zelealemawi zikri ni siwiatna

———————-
Sesenayu
Last edited by Afdeyu on 08 Feb 2020, 09:48, edited 2 times in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Don’t you wish Isaias said this instead?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 08 Feb 2020, 06:18

Afdeyu wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 06:10
The heroic Eritrean people have paid heavy price in trying to save Ethiopia from it’s own children destroying it for the last 30 years. We’ve warned Meles janda that ethnic federalism is danger to Ethiopia and advised him to trash the constitution, but he didn’t listen and that’s why Ethiopia is in the mess it’s now.
We’ve done all that we can even domestic issues awenzifna the last two years trying to help abiy stabiliz the country, but he hasn’t accepted our advice wholeheartedly on the root of the issue which is TPlf bankrupted janda that he need to eliminate. Langa langa mote kem dibehal his hesitation is costing the country dearly and now he is in a weaker position to deal with TPlf janda.
Having done all the sacrifices the Eritrean people endured to save Ethiopia, the sad reality is the Ethiopian elites have be infected by the ethnicity dangerous virus and their thinking is limited to their ethnic identity only, but not to the country, which is a slippery slope. Don’t take me wrong we still have hope in abiy and pp plus ezema to right the sail of this sinking ship called Ethiopia.
Saving Ethiopia is beyond our capabilities especially when the elites are working against their own country and imperialist American sponsors who are encouraging them so that they can rob Ethiopian resources in broad day light robbery style. We’ll continue monitoring the situation and we’ll try the spillover effect that it can have on us, other than that it’s time to get back to addressing awenzifnayo distenahna domestic issues.
The Eritrean people is resilient that can handle multiple issues at the same time. Bihade wegen woyane janda beti hade wegen kea economic revival kenebegis ena.
1. Since woyane is still a threat, national service will continue, borders will remain closed, but senior members of the armed forces will transition from active duty to a reserve status. The reserve status member will get loans to start small business (abnetawin harestot) kingebrom ena. The government will provide this hero’s land to farm, staring cows, bee, fishing nets, etc. this hero’s have been protecting the country and now they will build a future for their family and help the domestic food security scheme.
2. I’m nominating a prime minister role that’ll report to me. The New PM will form a new civilian government and appoint new ministers who are qualified individuals that’ll take us to the next chapter of our journey. The new pm will be tasked in forming new government with the main objective being reviving the ailing economy by opening the door to the untapped huge potential of Eritreans diaspora and foreign investors.
More announcements will be made in the coming days, weeks... the goal is to get this process going.
I know the Eritrean people can multi task that’s defend the country at the same time move our country toward economic revival for the next century. We’ll not allow our enemies agenda of holding us hostage to the fear of the unknown territory in our journey as a people.

Awet nihafash

———————-
Sesenayu
I approve this message

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 08 Feb 2020, 10:18

Thanks Deki Arawit! The expectation is so low that not much is expected of this old man, but at least if he starts the transition process... small steps like the mentioned above, it would be great for the country’s future and his legacy.
It’s all about how he closes this chapter of his journey that’ll define him the most.

I kinda wished though he stays silent, no more interviews please. Silence was golden while it lasted :roll:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 06:18
Afdeyu wrote:
Saving Ethiopia is beyond our capabilities especially when the elites are working against their own country and imperialist American sponsors who are encouraging them so that they can rob Ethiopian resources in broad day light robbery style. We’ll continue monitoring the situation and we’ll try the spillover effect that it can have on us, other than that it’s time to get back to addressing awenzifnayo distenahna domestic issues.

Awet nihafash

———————-
Sesenayu
I approve this message

@Red

Re: Don’t you wish Isaias said this instead? (Create a Prime Minister role)

Post by @Red » 08 Feb 2020, 13:14

The status quo will continue as is, after the demise of TPlf... issu will confederation of Eritra with the motherland.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 08 Feb 2020, 14:28

Afdeyu wrote:
2. I’m nominating a prime minister role that’ll report to me. The New PM will form a new civilian government and appoint new ministers who are qualified individuals that’ll take us to the next chapter of our journey.
He already has a PM in Dr. Abiy!
Afdeyu wrote:
Don’t take me wrong we still have hope in abiy and pp plus ezema to right the sail of this sinking ship called Ethiopia.
I concur! In the following Halafi of this forum confirms. Dr. Abiy can deliver Debretsion! That is like killing two birds in one stone for Issu! No more War! Marvelous!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 00:23
One more note for Tigrayans, the deceitful and liar Debretsion is talking to Abiy indirectly and do not be shocked if he surrenders.........there is nothing to point they led and won any war in Tigray except surrender and try to take someone else heroism as their own like their people Dembian Amharu.
@Red wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 13:14
..................... issu will confederation of Eritra with the motherland.
Roger that!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 08 Feb 2020, 17:17

What is wrong with some of you Eritreans who are expecting the criminal to solve the crime?

Isayas Afwrki is not part of the solution. Any Eritrean or Group of Eritreans can stand up if they are willing to put their lives on the line for themselves, their families, their country..if not complaining year in year out about "what isayas should've said" or "why can't he start the process"....

Why are you waiting for Isayas to do anything?

What is stopping Eritreans from Forming a Bayto, even in the Diaspora? What is stopping Eritreans from writing a Constitution and setting up relations with Countries through out the world?

The Woyane-controlled "eritrean opposition" is a part of the PFDJ-tentacle of deception so they are not the ones you wait to do anything either!

The NON-PFDJ and NON-Woyane Controlled "eritrean opposition" really need to get your act together and solve the problem that you have IGNORED for many Decades now!

Running away, Tweeting, even posting here will not change anything unless Eritreans gather together Publicly in Large Numbers and set up a Bayto...those that oppose this move well they can go s.uck isayas afwrki's shriveled shilho for crumbs...otherwise either do something about the problem or Shut up and Stop Calling yourselves Eritreans because you are Not Eritreans when you can't even Freely Go to Eritrea and Decide how Eritrea should be run?

You are all NO-Class foreigners in Eritrea..you've lost your True Eritrean Nationality if you continue to be a Diaspora that doesn't change anything, a Local Eritrean population that doesn't Change anything Deserves the Dictatorship they have!
Afdeyu wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 10:18
Thanks Deki Arawit! The expectation is so low that not much is expected of this old man, but at least if he starts the transition process... small steps like the mentioned above, it would be great for the country’s future and his legacy.
It’s all about how he closes this chapter of his journey that’ll define him the most.

I kinda wished though he stays silent, no more interviews please. Silence was golden while it lasted :roll:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Afdeyu wrote:

Awet nihafash

———————-
Sesenayu
I approve this message

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 08 Feb 2020, 18:35

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Afdeyu wrote:

Awet nihafash

———————-
Sesenayu
I approve this message
Me too

ፈጣሪ ንሪፖብሊክ ኤርትራ ይባርኽ።

ሰሰናዩ

justo

Post by justo » 08 Feb 2020, 19:19

Afdeyu wrote:
Awet nihafash
———————-
Sesenayu
shuuuuuuushshshshshshshs

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 08 Feb 2020, 19:44

You’ve a right to day dream, but I am afraid your mom country will expire before that happen :lol: :lol:

@Red wrote:
The status quo will continue as is, after the demise of TPlf... issu will confederation of Eritra with the motherland.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 09 Feb 2020, 19:22

The sad reality is the regime is the worst and harshest to it’s own worshippers. No one is spared from Isaias’s socialistic society hardships.

Eripoblikan wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 18:35
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Afdeyu wrote:

Awet nihafash

———————-
Sesenayu
I approve this message
Me too

ፈጣሪ ንሪፖብሊክ ኤርትራ ይባርኽ።

ሰሰናዩ

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 10 Feb 2020, 07:57

Afdeyu wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 19:44
You’ve a right to day dream, but I am afraid your mom country will expire before that happen :lol: :lol:

@Red wrote:
ሓደ ካብዞም ሰነፋት ወያነ እዩዚ ግደፎ።