Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Alert to all Tigrayans: Tigray arm forces are underfed cannot wage any kind of war unless changes occur immediately

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Feb 2020, 00:23

One more note for Tigrayans, the deceitful and liar Debretsion is talking to Abiy indirectly and do not be shocked if he surrenders, it will not be shocking from the Adwa, surrender is their culture and history, there is nothing to point they led and won any war in Tigray except surrender and try to take someone else heroism as their own like their people Dembian Amharu.

I was shocked to see Tigray arm forced look like after 27 years Tigray controlled the country economy???

This is what I have been telling and alerting to all Tigrayans about Adwa, there is nothing you get from Adwa except bones they way they are being painted day time hyena. The name tells every thing about Adwa clan and they are the rat of Tigray nothing else. Tigray fighters during the struggle were well fed and looked healthy than today arm forces looks like they are being forced to join the army and forgotten. All nationalist Tigrayans who care for the well being of Tigray must ask Debretsion the liar and pretender why our arm forces looked like the way they looked during the parade???

My recommendation is to change the way handled about our arm forces immediately, The uniform must be changed to the old Tegadelti qumta Sere, more food should be poured towards them immediately and they should be trained well than they look Adwa solders than Tigray ready to surrender. The source of the money could come from looters who are spending millions for wedding, Tigray government must impose tax on any wedding across Tigray at least 30% all the expenditure they spend for wedding and let the money go directly to our arm forces to feed them. Any Tigrayan who inherit his or her wealth must be taxed at 60% since the money is not his or her sons and daughters but Tigray wealth and must go to Tigray Treasury like America. In America inheritance tax is 60% to discourage people to live on the wealth of other efforts than their own and the money belongs to the federal government than their children. But America allows wealthy people to donate to their chosen non profit organizations and they get federal tax break for the amount of money they donate. Tigray must follow this strategy in order people not to look their parents wealth instead their own wealth. In America they can take over business to run from their parents but hard currency is taxed at higher percentage to discourage people.

Can auditors reach him out and ask him how he got the money this Adwan looter and if he paid tax on his come to the government of Tigray???

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 09 Feb 2020, 15:06, edited 4 times in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Alert to all Tigrayans: Tigray arm forces are under feed cannot wage any king of war unless changes occur immediate

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Feb 2020, 00:42

Debretsion always remind me that the Leba Dumu, she eats and clean her mouth and wag her tale to her owner. Debretsion comes with nice dress and carrying laptop computer to look different from the rest of woyane leaders yet his inside brain is not better than 5 years old kid and he says something to the public but he goes around and dos the opposite. In two year he made so many mistakes Tigray will cost dearly for a long time to come but he did one thing good the last two weeks that he passed all woyane members to be elected by the people than the way Adwans were installing their Adwa cadres all over Tigray. I think this is passage will define Debretsion presidency of Tigray and will reduce corruption in all over Tigray, good job by Debretsion.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 08 Feb 2020, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Alert to all Tigrayans: Tigray arm forces are under feed cannot wage any king of war unless changes occur immediate

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Feb 2020, 01:05

Halafi, if what you are saying about Debretsion is true I like him already. The game is over Halafi. I hope that he has the mental power to understand that, and pivot Tigray to the right political course.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 08 Feb 2020, 01:25

weyzero Tarik shut up you bi'tch, they must have KILLED YOU WHEN THEY so'domized YOU, your KEREN_agewinay Gobolalimba IS TOTALLY IMPOVERISHED BY THE LIQUBUSHTIEW WEDIMEDHIN.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Alert to all Tigrayans: Tigray arm forces are underfed cannot wage any king of war unless changes occur immediately

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Feb 2020, 12:16

Woyane Sebhat Nega mafia families leboch exposing themselves due to frozen brain???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Alert to all Tigrayans: Tigray arm forces are underfed cannot wage any king of war unless changes occur immediately

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Feb 2020, 12:47

Adwans caught between defending Tigray and themselves by recruiting from all regions of Tigray and their own from Adwa Rama region soldiers who cannot defend anyone nor wage any kind war against anyone and they will surrender and the Leba families will be caught. Adwa fears Tigray more than Amhara and they do not want to arm Tigrayans, the militia we saw are the best of Sebhat family arm forces and they are exclusively from Rama area the way they look and there is no history to back them up to fight and defend Tigray. This is how they have been lying to Tigrayans for 27 years, the other Tigray heroism was cashed by the Adwans specially after the border war with Eritrea. The Adwans also against Agaazians because if the agaazians come to Tigray the Adwans will lose power and they do not want them in Tigray soil. Debretsion a fake Seraye coward whose mission is to keep the Sebhat Nega families. The same is true Alem Leba is a Demain non Tigrayan Qondaf cheating Tigray with Asmelash pig. How Tigray can be led by Debretsion Dumu, Asmelash Kodam and Alem Leba???

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 08 Feb 2020, 14:26

Aboy Halafi Adgi
This the first time I completely agree with you; yes, your "army" (they are less than Militias) are very unorganized, under armed and they looked thin and unfed. They seemed to be unhappy, also not ready for any war. The irony is, while the armed embargo was imposed on us for 20 years, Eritrea is well armed with modern military hardware today than 20 years ago, its soldiers are well fed and trained. It looks like the embargo was on you not on Eritrea :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 00:42
Debretsion always remind me that the Leba Dumu, she eats and clean her mouth and wag her tale to her owner. Debretsion comes with nice dress and carrying laptop computer to look different from the rest of woyane leaders yet his inside brain is not better than 5 years old kid and he says something to the public but he goes around and dos the opposite. In two year he made so many mistakes Tigray will cost dearly for a long time to come but he did one thing good the last two weeks that he passed all woyane members to be elected by the people than the way Adwans were installing their Adwa cadres all over Tigray. I think this is passage will define Debretsion presidency of Tigray and will reduce corruption in all over Tigray, good job by Debretsion.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: Alert to all Tigrayans: Tigray arm forces are underfed cannot wage any kind of war unless changes occur immediately

Post by Degnet » 08 Feb 2020, 14:42

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
08 Feb 2020, 00:23
One more note for Tigrayans, the deceitful and liar Debretsion is talking to Abiy indirectly and do not be shocked if he surrenders, it will not be shocking from the Adwa, surrender is their culture and history, there is nothing to point they led and won any war in Tigray except surrender and try to take someone else heroism as their own like their people Dembian Amharu.

I was shocked to see Tigray arm forced look like after 27 years Tigray controlled the country economy???

This is what I have been telling and alerting to all Tigrayans about Adwa, there is nothing you get from Adwa except bones they way they are being painted day time hyena. The name tells every thing about Adwa clan and they are the rat of Tigray nothing else. Tigray fighters during the struggle were well fed and looked healthy than today arm forces looks like they are being forced to join the army and forgotten. All nationalist Tigrayans who care for the well being of Tigray must ask Debretsion the liar and pretender why our arm forces looked like the way they looked during the parade???

My recommendation is to change the way handled about our arm forces immediately, The uniform must be changed to the old Tegadelti qumta Sere, more food should be poured towards them immediately and they should be trained well than they look Adwa solders than Tigray ready to surrender. The source of the money could come from looters who are spending millions for wedding, Tigray government must impose tax on any wedding across Tigray at least 30% all the expenditure they spend for wedding and let the money go directly to our arm forces to feed them. Any Tigrayan who inherit his or her wealth must be taxed at 60% since the money is not his or her sons and daughters but Tigray wealth and must go to Tigray Treasury like America. In America inheritance tax is 60% to discourage people to live on the wealth of other efforts than their own and the money belongs to the federal government than their children. But America allows wealthy people to donate to their chosen non profit organizations and they get federal tax break for the amount of money they donate. Tigray must follow this strategy in order people not to look their parents wealth instead their own wealth. In America they can take over business to run from their parents but hard currency is taxed at higher percentage to discourage people.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, a genuine person thinks for everyone and hates war.

tlel

Re: Alert to all Tigrayans: Tigray arm forces are underfed cannot wage any kind of war unless changes occur immediately

Post by tlel » 08 Feb 2020, 14:48

Halafi,

You are part of the problem for Tigray not a solution. This is why if Tigray better stick to Ethiopia otherwise Halafi you, have in fact sold Tigray to Areboch en Meraboch. You are not for Tigray but for your own Eri-Itali agenda

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Feb 2020, 15:08

Being the arm force of the country for 27 years to show us starved farmers on display, who are you impressing the chickens???

General Samora what have you been doing for the last 18 years as a chief of staff to produce such military, you were Nechi lebash and balomal of Meles???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 09 Feb 2020, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 09 Feb 2020, 16:40

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
09 Feb 2020, 15:08
Being the arm force of the country for 27 years to show us starved farmers on display, who are you impressing the chickens???

General Samora what have you been for the last 18 years as a chief of staff to produce such military, you were Nechi lebash and balomal of Meles???
Halafi,

What I didn't care to do before, because of some of the "negative" comments here, I decided to watch the video.

Now I understand why some of you are complaining; it is because the show wasn't designed to threaten the rest of the country as wished by the extremists. It wasn't a show of advanced armaments and so on & so forth. It was just a modest celebration they made. I get it!

For that, I commend TPLF for not war mongering; no wonder you started attacking Dr. Debresion?

The soldiers look healthy; in fact they are in such a great shape to walk all the way to Berbera/Massawa with ease if need be. Who needs that anyway? You don't see anybody obese in there is what I mean; all are healthy and in excellent shape. Underfed my A**! By what measure? Over feeding is the problem globally today. They all carry typical average Ethiopian/Eritrean healthy weight. Good for them!

You know who the thinnest people in world are? Don't you? That is a complement to that country!

One meal a day? Great! because that is what is recommended by renowned experts globally as a healthy diet in this day and age. OMAD is the way to go! Baby! Let them keep doing that and live long healthy life.

As for you, go get your junk food or fast food to help yourself go to sleep!

Cheers!

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 09 Feb 2020, 17:31

These young people are going to be sacrificed to satisfy Sibhat's and Co. ego ?:lol: :lol: Ne-gro is what Ne-gro does. Learn to respect international law.... It does not require much of brain cells :lol:
If any military solution is sought, timing should be atleast 5 years into the future. Abbiy, please, place Tigray into severe economic sanction up until the bandits from Tigray come to terms. By then, the likes of Sibhat will be dead anyway. :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Feb 2020, 23:28

Feed the person ready to die for you, this is kindness but moral and our arm forces are above anyone of us and they must be give the highest priority not to provide them left over.