Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

In the 45th Agame Celebration , You Will Not See Veteran TPLF Fighters. They All Died in 1998-2000 war

Post by sesame » 03 Feb 2020, 18:47

In the massive Celebrations that the RPLF agames have prepared for this year, on thing you will not see is old TPLF fighters. They were all killed in the 1998-2000 border war. Agame divisions called Alula, Hayelom, Hawzen and Kibrit were totally annihilated in the war.

By contrast, look at EPLF former fighters who have visited Gahtelay and Massawa as part of the 30th anniversary of Fenkil

kebena05

Re: In the 45th Agame Celebration , You Will Not See Veteran TPLF Fighters. They All Died in 1998-2000 war

Post by kebena05 » 03 Feb 2020, 20:13

Thank you sesame.....it took me back when I first heard the news that Massawa had completely liberated after decimating the huge 3 mega Huge Mechanized birgades, a couple of cores and the entire Ethiopian Navy forces. There were more than 10 Generals and hundreds of officers captured just on the three days battle. My older brother led one of EPLF's as "Mesr'e Haiyli" that came from North from Awget to attack Massawa. BTW: the coward Tamrat [deleted]'s dad (Meto Aleqa Negra) was killed in this battle.
sesame wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 18:47
In the massive Celebrations that the RPLF agames have prepared for this year, on thing you will not see is old TPLF fighters. They were all killed in the 1998-2000 border war. Agame divisions called Alula, Hayelom, Hawzen and Kibrit were totally annihilated in the war.

By contrast, look at EPLF former fighters who have visited Gahtelay and Massawa as part of the 30th anniversary of Fenkil

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: In the 45th Agame Celebration , You Will Not See Veteran TPLF Fighters. They All Died in 1998-2000 war

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Feb 2020, 21:53

Hahaha I remember Tamerat Segeraw said “Tirsachen Eyefaken” chattammm ... War ain’t “chaT Meqam”

The problem with folks like Segeràw is failing to do basic research about Eritreans behavior, psych and culture. Eritreans are sweet to the friendly people or group. And of course venomous to those otherwise. If you don’t cross to Eritreans, they will be your trusted ally for life. The laziest segeràw made the same assumption what his stupid dead father made and of course his paid master aka tplfist mistakes. Both his father and his pay master spanked beyond repair by none other than “Tirsachenen eyefaken naw yemengebaw” balachew sewoch. Denqoro ...

Btw did this azabbaa pig said “yemengebaw?“ will he be part of it? I don’t think so.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 Feb 2020, 22:44

RIP to my Weyane heroes who died fighting for our Abay Tigray Republic dream.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 04 Feb 2020, 15:22

You never hear the agames speak about 1) former TPLF fighters, 2) war-disabled veterans 3) Families of martyrs. For a gang of thugs which has been claiming to have defeated 500,000 Derg soldiers, this is very odd. We know that the veteran agame tegadeelti were all decimated in the 1998-2000 war. But what about the disabled tegadelti. Where are they? What about the families of the martyrs? Why don't the TPLF thugs do anything about them?

So Agames, ask your thieves and thugs aboiut t he war-disabled agames and the families of the martyrs.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 05 Feb 2020, 15:37

The TPLF agames, instead of taking care of gthe families of the martyrs, build a huge and ugly tower in their memory. Instead of taking care of their war-disabled, they built an olympic size stadium in Mekele. It is all about inferiority complex. Agames are so inferior thatthey t hink building towers and astadia will make them lose their inferiority. When will they get it that it is building schools, clinics and water systems for the poor of Agameland that will raise their self-esteem?