Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
simbe11

Re: የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ በቻይና የኮሮና ቫይረስ ወረርሽኝ ሊያልቅ ይችላል፣ በተልይ ከቻይና ጋር የሚሰሩ ሰዎች ሁሉ !!

Post by simbe11 » 03 Feb 2020, 12:50

Your choice. Go ahead and chow on your donkey meat. As far as Ethiopians concerned, we have values. We don’t eat such things and the dead. Period!!!!
Dawi wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 12:19
Selam/ wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 10:06
I have worked with a guy in Addis who studied engineering in Cuba. He went there when he was a teenager and have lost most of his Ethiopian values. I threw up when he explained to me the frog delicacies he likes. Nothing wrong with it but that’s something that doesn’t sync with me. I inherently hate reptiles, including Woyanes.
Horus wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 01:27
TGAA

ኢትዮጵያኮ ምትመራው የዉሸት ሰርተፊኬት በተሸከሙ መሃይሞች ነው ። ይህ ባይሆን ለምን የገራችህን ችግር እንደ ማርስና ጁፒተር አስቸጋሪ ይሆናል ።

ቻይና ማለት ደሞ እንደ ዉሻ ገንዘብ እስከ ሰበሰቡ ድረስ ስብእና የሌላቸው አህያም፣ ዉሻም፣ እባብም፣ ሌላም የሚበሉ ዝቅተኛ ፍጡራን ናቸው። የኛ ችግር በነሱ የሚያመልኩ ዝቅተኛ ትውልድ ማፍራታችን ነው።
Selam,

Sorry to say but, there is an Ethiopian proverb that says, "the witness of a rat is another rat". "የበሉበትን ወንጭት ሰባሪ" applies here too.

It is not related as such but, why do I get a similar feeling ETHIOPIAN flying to China today, as in the time when the 767 crushed last year? Was it because I was some what consoled by the Chinese grounding all their fleets? There was some trust in their part. Wasn't there? It wasn't known 100% that it was Boeing fault. Preventing the corona-virus by stopping flying altogether isn't 100% either.

At this moment of sorrow, Horus's "ቅርሻት" is not called for. "ትበላው የላት ትከናነበው" አሉ፤ When some 8 million people of ours are eating dirt, what gives Horus the strength to insult a country of people that feed and help us stand on our feet is flabbergasting. ድንቄም ሐይማኖት! ከመለመን መሞት ይሻላል!
ቻይኖች የሚበሉትን የመሳደብ የሞራል ብቃት የላችሁም በተለይ አሁን በቸገራቸው ጊዜ። በጨነቀለት! አሉ!

Be that as it may, I go along with opmerc; bless his heart!
opmerc wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 04:25
This forum doesn't disappoint when it comes to hysteria. None of you are health professionals or qualified to assess the strength of preparedness. Yet you don't have a problem prescribing solutions anyway.

The continuation of flights is not only necessary but appropriate simply because at this point a flight ban to China doesn't actually prevent infections. This virus has already left China at the early incubation stage and the primary source of contagion long before the alarm bells were rung. So unless we turn the country into an island and ban all flights from everywhere there is no stopping infected people from arriving from many other countries.

The best course of action is to coordinate with the Chinese so they can lend support to our health officials and concentrate their resources in Addis since it already serves as a primary gateway for the rest of Africa. Our population benefits from the added protections and we limit the possibility of other countries taking the traffic without being as prepared.

Also keep in mind we did manage to stave off an Ebola outbreak when people could just walk across our borders with it all this time so there is some level of competence there.

I'm not saying have blind faith but just yelling for bans without any consideration for circumstances or their impacts to the country is sheep like and stupid. And all of you need to stop it.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 03 Feb 2020, 14:04

I am not aware of that proverb. Setting that aside, if Ethiopians don’t want to eat a donkey meat and prefer dirt instead, you gotta respect that. You aren’t going to force feed them. If our muslim brothers want to live by the book and don’t eat pork, so be it. On the flip side, I don’t give a damn if a Chinese eats sh!t let alone pets, crocodiles and hippos but I will still be disgusted just by the thought of it. Likewise, I am not going to get red-eye if they get bulimia from eating injera and decide to never walk by Ethiopian restaurant.

Yes, I am always inclined toward Kosher food because of the health benefits but I don’t expect others to be like me as my vegan friend doesn’t expect me to be like her either. If you are omnivore or carnivore and wouldn’t mind eating rats and worms, be my guest. But I don’t want you to tell me about it. Everything in life is a choice. There are Ethiopians who starved themselves to death refusing to eat meat during Easter lent and there are people who ate the flesh of their diseased compatriots. I am not here to judge who is right or wrong. However, I can confidently say that Woyane thugs were wrong when they tried to introduce a donkey abattoir in Bishiftu against the will of the residents. Why don’t you try to open one in Axum and see what happens? People will stone you to death.

Dawi wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 12:19
Selam/ wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 10:06
I have worked with a guy in Addis who studied engineering in Cuba. He went there when he was a teenager and have lost most of his Ethiopian values. I threw up when he explained to me the frog delicacies he likes. Nothing wrong with it but that’s something that doesn’t sync with me. I inherently hate reptiles, including Woyanes.
Horus wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 01:27
TGAA

ኢትዮጵያኮ ምትመራው የዉሸት ሰርተፊኬት በተሸከሙ መሃይሞች ነው ። ይህ ባይሆን ለምን የገራችህን ችግር እንደ ማርስና ጁፒተር አስቸጋሪ ይሆናል ።

ቻይና ማለት ደሞ እንደ ዉሻ ገንዘብ እስከ ሰበሰቡ ድረስ ስብእና የሌላቸው አህያም፣ ዉሻም፣ እባብም፣ ሌላም የሚበሉ ዝቅተኛ ፍጡራን ናቸው። የኛ ችግር በነሱ የሚያመልኩ ዝቅተኛ ትውልድ ማፍራታችን ነው።
Selam,

Sorry to say but, there is an Ethiopian proverb that says, "the witness of a rat is another rat". "የበሉበትን ወንጭት ሰባሪ" applies here too.

It is not related as such but, why do I get a similar feeling ETHIOPIAN flying to China today, as in the time when the 767 crushed last year? Was it because I was some what consoled by the Chinese grounding all their fleets? There was some trust in their part. Wasn't there? It wasn't known 100% that it was Boeing's fault. Preventing the corona-virus by stopping flying altogether isn't 100% either.

At this moment of sorrow, Horus's "ቅርሻት" is not called for. "ትበላው የላት ትከናነበው" አሉ፤ When some 8 million people of ours are eating dirt, what gives Horus the strength to insult a country of people that feed and help us stand on our feet is flabbergasting. ድንቄም ሐይማኖት! ከመለመን መሞት ይሻላል!
ቻይኖች የሚበሉትን የመሳደብ የሞራል ብቃት የላችሁም በተለይ አሁን በቸገራቸው ጊዜ። በጨነቀለት! አሉ!

Be that as it may, I go along with opmerc; bless his heart!
opmerc wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 04:25
This forum doesn't disappoint when it comes to hysteria. None of you are health professionals or qualified to assess the strength of preparedness. Yet you don't have a problem prescribing solutions anyway.

The continuation of flights is not only necessary but appropriate simply because at this point a flight ban to China doesn't actually prevent infections. This virus has already left China at the early incubation stage and the primary source of contagion long before the alarm bells were rung. So unless we turn the country into an island and ban all flights from everywhere there is no stopping infected people from arriving from many other countries.

The best course of action is to coordinate with the Chinese so they can lend support to our health officials and concentrate their resources in Addis since it already serves as a primary gateway for the rest of Africa. Our population benefits from the added protections and we limit the possibility of other countries taking the traffic without being as prepared.

Also keep in mind we did manage to stave off an Ebola outbreak when people could just walk across our borders with it all this time so there is some level of competence there.

I'm not saying have blind faith but just yelling for bans without any consideration for circumstances or their impacts to the country is sheep like and stupid. And all of you need to stop it.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 03 Feb 2020, 15:01

You for real??
You call the Tigray people
ክርስቲያን ነኝ ባዩ
I knew what a sneaky snake you were.
Now you are insulting the Tigray people. By doing so you are accomplishing your "TPLF" task of isolating the people.
You are indeed the "wolf under the sheep hide,,,,'

Horus wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 03:10
የሰው ልጅን እንደ ራሱ የሚወድና የሚያገለግል ታማኙ ዉሻና አህያን አርዶ የሚበላ የሰው ፍጡር ነው ብሎ መሞዳመድ የዎያኔ ካልቸር እና ባህሪ ነው ። በዚህ አይነት ከሰው በታቾች በሆኑት ዎያኔ ነው ክርስቲያን ነኝ ባዩ የትግሬ ሕዝብ ሚገዛው ። ግን ልብ በሉ ከግም የተጠጋ አንድ ቀን መግማቱ አይቀሬ ነው ። ሁሉም የቀን ጉዳይ ነው።

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 03 Feb 2020, 19:41

TGAA wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 11:30
I really don't know in which category Ethopia going to fit in,but your conclusion remind me of the General kenfe's, interview ,metack head, when he was asked why without having competent engeners he decided to take on the responsibility to build the water turbine for renissance dam , with feigned nationalitc fervor , he said ,we Ethiopians should have a confidence in ourselves, I trusted our engeeners advise, implying that those who don't relay on our engeeners are treators . I submit to you that our unproved confidence needs intermittent check up. At last,my questioning kenfe's nationalist credentials, doesn't mean I am questioning yours, but you are not exercising a good judgement of the situation.
Kinfe didn't say that because he meant it or planned to act on it. That worm was just trying to buy time and saying whatever he thought we wanted to hear.

Nonetheless, I don't think it is particularly wrong to be concerned about our current state of preparedness. The point about western countries who have much better medical facilities than ours being afraid is something I don't take lightly. Asking for officials to give more briefings so we can better understand and assess this position is also warranted.

Only when it starts turning into a frenzy that asks for unreasonable and unhelpful measures is what we should guard against.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 03 Feb 2020, 20:33

Horus wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 00:40
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/02/worl ... ntext=Menu

:shock: :shock: :shock:

አየር መንገድ ወደ ቻይና በረራውን ሙሉ በሙሉ መዝጋት አለበት

Hmm.... 8)

Everybody knows already from the get go that flights need to stop 101% until further notice. All else will only lead down to the bottom of the dirty ditch with no known return ticket of any sort. Otherwise it might even cause the violent over throw of the government accompanied by mass panic and mass movements of great magnitude. BINGO! Do you think that we have to learn such elementary matters from you?
:mrgreen:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 04 Feb 2020, 00:30

Selam/ wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 14:04
I can confidently say that Woyane thugs were wrong when they tried to introduce a donkey abattoir in Bishiftu against the will of the residents. Why don’t you try to open one in Axum and see what happens? People will stone you to death.
Selam,

If they "stone you to death", that kind of attitude is probably what kept as at the bottom of the barrel. Otherwise, how come a country with all the resources beg other countries to feed itself?

I wonder what Waaqeffanna says about the donkey abattoir? I wish Betty raised it when she interviewed Dr. Gemechu! he would have told us the truth; I know he is fair, even had a christian maid; cared less on what she ate! :P The Dr. mentioned in Waaqaffanna you fast every 8 years! Nice! For those who love meat, here is an ideal situation to consider.

As you pointed out, we already know what the "Taliban" and the "crusaders" dictate on what to eat & not. My take is one should keep what s/he eats, pray etc to themselves. It is between you and your god. Don't go out and block businesses from making money selling animals you throw away in the streets after using!

You're cruel enough to abandon a donkey after a life time service in the streets but, oppose those who use it as food or what have you. What kind of nonsense is that? If you ask me, I associate that with backwardness.

sun wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 20:33
Hmm....

Everybody knows already from the get go that flights need to stop 101% until further notice. All else will only lead down to the bottom of the dirty ditch with no known return ticket of any sort. Otherwise it might even cause the violent over throw of the government accompanied by mass panic and mass movements of great magnitude. BINGO! Do you think that we have to learn such elementary matters from you?
sun,

Don't you know ETHIOPIAN still flying to China?

[[..With countries including Australia, Japan and the US imposing travel restrictions on those who have recently traveled to the country and over 10,000 flights having been canceled since the outbreak, Ethiopia’s decision to keep operating its flights to and from China, is one that is not sitting well with its citizens.

The Ethiopian government’s assertion that they are prepared to tackle coronavirus as they continue to receive around 1,500 passengers a day into the country from China, is seen as risky as other countries with more robust healthcare infrastructure issue travel restrictions.

In a statement Ethiopian Airlines said it would continue to fly out of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Hong Kong and protect its crew and passengers...]]https://www.zehabesha.com/ethiopians-ar ... a-flights/

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Feb 2020, 10:20

You’re back with your futile, snob and elitist argument. Here is my answer:

First, I would respect the will of the regular Ethiopian people whether it makes any logical sense to you or not. Just because weed is profitable doesn’t mean people have to convert their wheat field into cannabis farm. Or just because beef is widely consumed around the world doesn’t mean Indians should be forced to slaughter their sacred cows.

Second, you don’t need to dismiss local laws and traditions to pull the country out of poverty. Muslim countries didn’t need to raise pigs to convert their mud huts to skyscrapers. We have many other natural resources that wouldn’t conflict with our values and belief systems if used in a smart and sustainable manner. It should also be noted that slaughtering as$es alone wouldn’t warrant prosperity given the fact that the long-standing export businesses such as Luna and Halal haven’t lifted the poor from poverty. Only Woyane goons benefited from it.

Third, just because predatory profiteers skew your brain and you’ve the right to eat or sell everything doesn’t mean you have to slaughter and consume every land and sea creature. Even the wild species of this planet know what to eat and not to eat. “You have the right to do anything, but not everything is beneficial.” 1 Corinthians 10:23.
Dawi wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 00:30
Selam/ wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 14:04
I can confidently say that Woyane thugs were wrong when they tried to introduce a donkey abattoir in Bishiftu against the will of the residents. Why don’t you try to open one in Axum and see what happens? People will stone you to death.
Selam,

If they "stone you to death", that kind of attitude is probably what kept as at the bottom of the barrel. Otherwise, how come a country with all the resources beg other countries to feed itself?

I wonder what Waaqeffanna says about the donkey abattoir? I wish Betty raised it when she interviewed Dr. Gemechu! he would have told us the truth; I know he is fair, even had a christian maid; cared less on what she ate! :P The Dr. mentioned in Waaqaffanna you fast every 8 years! Nice! For those who love meat, here is an ideal situation to consider.

As you pointed out, we already know what the "Taliban" and the "crusaders" dictate on what to eat & not. My take is one should keep what s/he eats, pray etc to themselves. It is between you and your god. Don't go out and block businesses from making money selling animals you throw away in the streets after using!

You're cruel enough to abandon a donkey after a life time service in the streets but, oppose those who use it as food or what have you. What kind of nonsense is that? If you ask me, I associate that with backwardness.

sun wrote:
03 Feb 2020, 20:33
Hmm....

sun,

Don't you know ETHIOPIAN still flying to China?

[[..With countries including Australia, Japan and the US imposing travel restrictions on those who have recently traveled to the country and over 10,000 flights having been canceled since the outbreak, Ethiopia’s decision to keep operating its flights to and from China, is one that is not sitting well with its citizens.

The Ethiopian government’s assertion that they are prepared to tackle coronavirus as they continue to receive around 1,500 passengers a day into the country from China, is seen as risky as other countries with more robust healthcare infrastructure issue travel restrictions.

In a statement Ethiopian Airlines said it would continue to fly out of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Hong Kong and protect its crew and passengers...]]https://www.zehabesha.com/ethiopians-ar ... a-flights/

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 04 Feb 2020, 15:47

Selam/ wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 10:20
Selam,

Well, I understand where you're coming from but, who made you the "police" for enforcing selected doctrines of religions?

The following "Ethiopian culture" you adhere to is not inclusive. Do you get my drift?

Dr. Gemechu has made points we should look into. ጠዋት በድምፅ ማጉያ የሚመጣው የቤተ ክርስትያን ድምፅ "ጩኽት" ነው ወይስ "ፀሎት"? Great point! ለፀሐይ "ፀሎት" ነው ለገመቹ እንቅልፉን የሚነሳው "ጩኽት" ነው።

Do you respect those Ethiopians who consume crocodiles? We do breed them for the market as we speak. Is that OK with you? What is the difference between selling that and Donkey skin & meat to those who consume it?

The hypocrisy you portray is appalling.

[[..The consumption of animal flesh food in Ethiopia has associated with cultural practices. Meat plays pivotal and vital parts in special occasions and its cultural symbolic weight is markedly greater than that accorded to most other food. Processing and cooking of poultry is a gender based duty and has socio-cultural roles. Ethiopians are dependent on limited types of animals for meats due to the taboo associated culturally. Moreover, the consumption of meat and meat products has a very tidy association with religious beliefs, and are influenced by religions. The main religions of Ethiopia have their own peculiar doctrines of setting the feeding habits and customs of their followers. They influence meat products consumption through dictating the source animals that should be used or not be used for food, and scheduling the days of the years in periodical permeation and restriction of consumptions which in turn influences the pattern of meat consumption in the country. In Ethiopia, a cow or an ox is commonly butchered for the sole purpose of selling within the community. In special occasions, people have a cultural ceremony of slaughtering cow or ox and sharing among the group, called Kircha, which is a very common option of the people in rural area where access of meat is challenging frequently...]]

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Feb 2020, 21:02

Buddy, you’re getting stupider by the hour. People in Bishoftu said “No” loud and clear. What you wanna do? I don’t think you will have any chance in the perpetrators backyard of Dedebit either. Ironic, isn’t it? The people in Gondar, Gojjam, entire Shoa, Oromia, Afar and Somalia are probably equally conservative on this matter.

As already said, you can raise and consume reptiles, carnivores, rodents, or rotten carcasses if you want. Be my guest but please do it in your own backyard and kitchen, not in mine or others who chronically despise this culture. In ideal world, people would have the right to comment on all commercials establishments that affect their neighborhoods. Likewise, I have the right to be filtered and voice my opinion as you have the right to be wild and unfiltered. I will continue to relay people’s values as you have the right to downplay them. If that sounds like policing to you, you probably don’t know what the word stands for. If I had the authority to do so, I would forbid the slaughtering of all animals that are unacceptable by the people in the geographic areas that are in question. (As a matter of fact, I would go further and outlaw same-sex marriage and shut down all facilities that promote it.) Appalling, isn’t it? But that is another topic.

Guess what, many countries around the word ban stuff for one or other reasons. Israel forbids consumption of amphibians. US forbids slaughtering of horses. Certain fish species that are delicacies in other countries are banned in US and Australia. While you may be able to bring in any meat to Ethiopia, US customs will grab you by the neck if you carry even poultry let alone crocks. Your bone poor neighbor, Somalia, forbids eating pork, birds, pets, bears, etc. If you want to draw any logic out of all this, you would go cuckoo if you haven’t gone nuts yet.
Dawi wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 15:47
Selam/ wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 10:20
Selam,

Well, I understand where you're coming from but, who made you the "police" for enforcing selected doctrines of religions?

The following "Ethiopian culture" you adhere to is not inclusive. Do you get my drift?

Dr. Gemechu has made points we should look into. ጠዋት በድምፅ ማጉያ የሚመጣው የቤተ ክርስትያን ድምፅ "ጩኽት" ነው ወይስ "ፀሎት"? Great point! ለፀሐይ "ፀሎት" ነው ለገመቹ እንቅልፉን የሚነሳው "ጩኽት" ነው።

Do you respect those Ethiopians who consume crocodiles? We do breed them for the market as we speak. Is that OK with you? What is the difference between selling that and Donkey skin & meat to those who consume it?

The hypocrisy you portray is appalling.

[[..The consumption of animal flesh food in Ethiopia has associated with cultural practices. Meat plays pivotal and vital parts in special occasions and its cultural symbolic weight is markedly greater than that accorded to most other food. Processing and cooking of poultry is a gender based duty and has socio-cultural roles. Ethiopians are dependent on limited types of animals for meats due to the taboo associated culturally. Moreover, the consumption of meat and meat products has a very tidy association with religious beliefs, and are influenced by religions. The main religions of Ethiopia have their own peculiar doctrines of setting the feeding habits and customs of their followers. They influence meat products consumption through dictating the source animals that should be used or not be used for food, and scheduling the days of the years in periodical permeation and restriction of consumptions which in turn influences the pattern of meat consumption in the country. In Ethiopia, a cow or an ox is commonly butchered for the sole purpose of selling within the community. In special occasions, people have a cultural ceremony of slaughtering cow or ox and sharing among the group, called Kircha, which is a very common option of the people in rural area where access of meat is challenging frequently...]]

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 04 Feb 2020, 21:57

Not to over digress from the thread, the following CLIP is an update on ETHIOPIAN not stopping flying to China.

It is sad that all the cowards in ESAT stood with Horus's view in a wishy-washy way!

[[Ethiopian Airlines officially inaugurated its newly-expanded terminal at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport cost approximately $363 million. The Chinese-funded project was completed by China Communications Construction Company. newly-expanded passenger terminal as well as its five-star Skylight Hotel at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport (ADD) on January 27.]]https://simpleflying.com/chinese-funded ... assengers/

BTW, Chinese Media already noted per ESAT that Ethiopia stood with them in their tough times! 8)

Selam/ wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 21:02
Buddy, you’re getting stupider by the hour. People in Bishoftu said “No” loud and clear. What you wanna do?
I don’t think you will have any chance in the perpetrators backyard of Dedebit either.
You Hold your horses "Buddy"!

"Bishoftu" rally was before Irrecha Festival (ኢሬቻ ) was celebrateded in AA; long before Shimeleis made a speech of burying "Neftegna" like you! :P
Selam/ wrote:
Ironic, isn’t it? The people in Gondar, Gojjam, entire Shoa, Oromia, Afar and Somalia are probably equally conservative on this matter.

As already said, you can raise and consume reptiles, carnivores, rodents, or rotten carcasses if you want. Be my guest but please do it in your own backyard and kitchen, not in mine or others who chronically despise this culture.
Where do you think Arba Miinch is?

Last edited by Dawi on 04 Feb 2020, 23:47, edited 6 times in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Feb 2020, 23:03

What has Ireecha anything to do with what I said? You’re getting dumber & dumber by the minutes. Aren’t you?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Woyanes are not only idiots and ratty but also have a bad habit of diverting subjects whenever they get tongue-tied during arguments and their criminal brain short-circuits. Just because I pushed you back on your wild Pica eating disorder, you jumped on a topic totally unrelated to Coronavirus. Leave Ireecha alone and continue to eat rodents and crock carcass in your Dedebit cave. KIFU!
Dawi wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 21:57
Selam/ wrote:
Buddy, you’re getting stupider by the hour. People in Bishoftu said “No” loud and clear. What you wanna do?
I don’t think you will have any chance in the perpetrators backyard of Dedebit either.

"Bishoftu" rally was before Irrecha Festival (ኢሬቻ ) was celebrateded in AA; long before Shimeleis made a speech of burying "Neftegna" like you! :P
Selam/ wrote:
Ironic, isn’t it? The people in Gondar, Gojjam, entire Shoa, Oromia, Afar and Somalia are probably equally conservative on this matter.

As already said, you can raise and consume reptiles, carnivores, rodents, or rotten carcasses if you want. Be my guest but please do it in your own backyard and kitchen, not in mine or others who chronically despise this culture.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 04 Feb 2020, 23:41

Selam/ wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 23:03
What has Ireecha anything to do with what I said? You’re getting dumber & dumber by the minutes. Aren’t you?

Are you hard of hearing? Listen to Dr. Gemechu again; there are those who don't prescribe to your middle eastern mambo jumbo.

In other words, my point is "the consumption of meat and meat products has a very tidy association with religious beliefs, and are influenced by religions". Waaqeffannaa is also a religion of the Oromo people not counted in your narrow assessment. What do they have to say was my question.

Dawi wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Feb 2020, 00:56

Again, you’re off track but I know where you’re heading, which’s absolutely futile. Do you think I care what a random fellow says about Christianity or Islam? No one eats DONKEY in Oromia, Amhara, Afar, Somalia, Tigray, Gurage, etc. Period! And what makes these people the same when it comes to despising donkey meat: Jesus, Mohamed, Waaqa? Who cares! They don’t want donkey to be slaughtered in their cities. If your enmity is with the faiths then go ahead and advocate for a donkey abattoir in Axum and Negash and offend the two great religions. The human hyenas in planet hotel would love it.

The recent advocacy trend of Woyane rats for Oromos cracks me a lot because these are the people you guys have been slaughtering for years. Do you think they will trust your criminal & evil heart for a second? There is an Oromo saying that describes you thugs perfectly: “one doesn’t load a hyena with a donkey.”

Dawi wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 23:41
Selam/ wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 23:03

Are you hard of hearing? Listen to Dr. Gemechu again; there are those who don't prescribe to your middle eastern mambo jumbo.

In other words, my point is "the consumption of meat and meat products has a very tidy association with religious beliefs, and are influenced by religions". Waaqeffannaa is also a religion of the Oromo people not counted in your narrow assessment. What do they have to say was my question.

Dawi wrote:

tlel

Post by tlel » 05 Feb 2020, 02:49

Horus,

Another example of Shabian/Eritrean Tewelde in control of the EAL means they have Ethiopoians by their balls kkkkkkkkk. They fully work with outsiders, whether you beg, be friendly etc, shbia is always shabia they are on target

Another big mistake leaderless, compass-less Ethiopian society, now days anyone creates news on youtube and call it news such as Feta, Habesha, etc... without any consequences that what they say could affect Ethiopia's cause. While I appreciate their information, as they are only doing it from lack of experience, even there are information that affects Ethiopia not be said but then these self-generated journalists have no support or communication with a nation with no legitimacy in any sector of leadership so the self generated journalists can be getting their information from gossip within the so called government officials with vested interest and not because of out of concern for the nation as a whole. What my point is, I heard these Youtube journalist using the word Ethiopian Airlines when they criticize why Ethiopoioan Airlines willl continue flying to China. So indirectly the inexperienced journalist would continuely blame Ethiopoian Airlines for contnuing to fly when they should be focusing on the CEO and not the Ethiopian Airlines itself. So indirectly the journlists are criticizing the Ethiopian Airlines. I see the same mistake, criticizing the Orthodox church instead of the Weyane fake Deakons/priests planted into the Orthodox church. So journalists or people must focus on enemies with in Ethiopian institutuions not Ethiopian institutions that served the society for years before Weyane came! The people/journalists are attacking their own insitutions, their cultures etc, when these insitutions are/were controlled by anti Ethiopians and the aim is to damage and destroy it and Ethiopians are helping them do that.
Last edited by tlel on 05 Feb 2020, 03:06, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 05 Feb 2020, 02:52

Selam/ wrote:
05 Feb 2020, 00:56
Again, you’re off track but I know where you’re heading, which’s absolutely futile. Do you think I care what a random fellow says about Christianity or Islam?

How is it that an old Ethiopian man a "random fellow"? What have you contributed to the country, to be so bold in calling an elderly Dr. a "random fellow"?
Selam/ wrote:
No one eats DONKEY in Oromia, Amhara, Afar, Somalia, Tigray, Gurage, etc. Period! And what makes these people the same when it comes to despising donkey meat:

My question was, does Waaqeffannaa condemn others like the Chinese for eating what nature provided them? Are you sure they oppose exporting Donkey meat & skin if they're asked today (post Woyane)? We haven't heard their kin in Kenya oppose the business that has boomed over there?

That is my question; hiding in the skirt of backward "chauvinism" won't save your A*** here.

One more thing, the usual antics you use on Ethoash is getting old! It need an update! :lol:

As other African countries ban donkey slaughter, Kenya doubles down to meet Chinese demand

What do you think Yabelo family are taking across to Kenya? :~) We're losing foreign currency if you ask me. Do you hear that p2?

Twice a month, Julius Yebei, 45, embarks on a three-day journey by foot with a herd of donkeys from a livestock market in Bomet County to Goldox, a donkey slaughterhouse located in the semi-arid Kenyan county of Baringo.

The $6 million Chinese-owned donkey export slaughterhouse is one of three to open in Kenya in the last 18 months. Since the opening of the abattoirs, which process hundreds of donkeys a day, the price of an adult donkey in the country has soared to between $90 and $130 from $40 in less than two years.https://qz.com/africa/1062794/as-other- ... se-demand/

tlel

Post by tlel » 05 Feb 2020, 03:14

Dawi wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 21:57
Not to over digress from the thread, the following CLIP is an update on ETHIOPIAN not stopping flying to China.

It is sad that all the cowards in ESAT stood with Horus's view in a wishy-washy way!

[[Ethiopian Airlines officially inaugurated its newly-expanded terminal at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport cost approximately $363 million. The Chinese-funded project was completed by China Communications Construction Company. newly-expanded passenger terminal as well as its five-star Skylight Hotel at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport (ADD) on January 27.]]https://simpleflying.com/chinese-funded ... assengers/

BTW, Chinese Media already noted per ESAT that Ethiopia stood with them in their tough times! 8)

Selam/ wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Dawi,

Don't forget this is the reason why TPLF chose for Kilil Tigray and Amara the Chinese version flags with Yellow and Red with stars for reason. It is Threw thick and thin, they are with the Chinese tsk, tsk

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Feb 2020, 06:54

Dawi,

የአንተና የስላሚትን ክርክር ሳይ እንዴ እኔ ግዜዬን እንዲህ ነው እንዴ የማጠፋው ብዬ እራሴን ታዘብኩት። ልክ እንደመስታወት የኔንና የስላማዊትን ክርክር አስታወሳቹሁም የማያልቅ ክርክር ። እኔስ እንኳን አንዳንዴ እንግሊዘኛዬን ለማሻል ብዬ ነበር የምሞግተው ግን ያንተንና የሱን ሙግት ሳይ ኢትዬዽያ ተስፋ እንደሌላት አወቕሁኝ።

ሙግቱ ምንም የማያምር አሜሪካ እና ካናዳ መብረር ስላቆሙ እኛም ማቆም አለብን ። እኛ ማንንና ነው ማቆም የምንችለው። በግዴለሽነት ፤አፍን ሲቦረጥቀው በጣም ያዛዝነኛል እኔ አንዳንዴም እዚህ ላይ ያሉ በሙሉም ኢትዬዽያዊ አይመስሉኝም ቻይናውችን ሙልጭ አረገው ሲሰድብ። ምን ይህ ጣጣ እንደሚያመጣብን እንኳን አይገነዘቡም ብዬ በጣም ነው የሚገርመኝ ።

ቻይና የኢትዬዽያን አየር መንገድ ለማቆም ከፈለገች የራሱዋን አየር መንገድ በማብረር ቅናሽ በመስጠት ድምጥማጣችንን ማጥፋት ትችላለች አፋችንን መዝጋት መቻል አለብን።

ዳዊት አንተ በትክክል እንዳልከው እራሳችንን ከቆሻሻ ውስጥ አውጥቶ እንደሚበሉ ወጎኖቻችን ማስብ አለብን አፋችንን ከመክፈታችን በፊት ። አዎ በጣም ቀላል ነው አሜሪካ ተቀምጦ የእህዬች ሊካንዳ መዘጋት አለበት ማለት ።ግን አንድ ሚስኪን ኢትዬዽያዊ አህያው ስታረጀበት የጅብ ቀለብ ከምት ሆንበት ቀላል የሚባል ገንዘብ አይደለም ሊካንዳው የሚከፍለው ። ግለስቦች አህያ ዋጋ እንደምታወጣ ካወቁ መንከባከብ ይጀምራሉ ማለት ነው።

እኔ አህያም ይታረድ ውይም አይታረድ አልልም ግን አይታረድ ካልኩ እነዚህ ገቢያቸውን ለሚያጡ ሰዎች ካሳ መክፈል መቻል አለብኝ ። አንዳንዴ መንግስት ደካማ ነው ልበል ።።።። አህያ አይታረድ የሚሉ ሁሉ በአመት ተጨማሪ ግብር በመክፈል ካስ ለአህያ ባለቤቶቹ መስጠት አለበት ግን እነዚህ አፍኞች የአህያ ደህንነት ጥባቅ ግብር ካልከፈሉ አፋቸውን መዝጋት አለባቸው።

የቫይሩሱም ኢትዬዽያ እዛ ግራውን ዚሮ ጋ አት ሄድ ነገር ። ማስቆምም አንችል ነገር ። አይ እንብረርም ለማለት አቅሙ የለኝም ፳ሺህ ሰው የተለክፈ ይመስለኛል ብዙም ሰው የሞተ ይመስለኛል ስለዚህ የኢትዬዽያ አየር መንገድ ይብረርም አይብረርም ለማለት ይከብደኛል ፣ የአየር መንግዱ አስተዳደር ናቸው የተከፈላቸው ይህንን ወሳኔ ለመወስን ለምን እናከብድባቸዋለን አፋችንን በመክፈት ።

ማንንም መንገደኛ አስገደደው እስካልወስዱ ድረስ ምን ያገበናልና ነው የምንፈተፈተው ። አንድ ብር የምንስጥ አይመስልም ። በጣም ቀላል እኮ ነው አየር መንገዱን ዝጉት ማለት ። አሜሪካ ተቀምጦ ። ግን በላው የሚተርፈው ለሚሲኪኑ ሕዝብ ነው።

ጥሩ ጎደኛ በችግር ግዜ ጥሎ አይሄድም እኔ ለቻይናውች የተለየ ፍቅር ነው ያለኝ። አንድ ግዜ ኦባማ የአፊሪካኖችንን መሪዎችን በሙሉ ሲጠራቸው ። ሚዲያው ኢቦላ ስላለ የአገሩ ፕሬዘዳንት መመርመር አለበት ብለው የደፈረት ድፈረት ። እኔ የምለው ለምን ስለኢቦላ ማወራት ፈለጉ ኦባማ የአፊሪካን መሪዎች ሲጠራቸው። አፍሪካ የበሽታ መናሀሪያ ናት ለማለት መስሎኝ ። ታድያ አሁን ምን ሊዩነት አለው የምዕራብ አገሮች ዜና አውታሮች ቢያጋጋግሉ ስለቻይና ምንም አይገርመኝም

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Feb 2020, 09:35

Your Woyane kin, Ethoash, is a KIFU serpentine and he definitely is a champion of donkey abattoir but in someone else’s backyard. Please let me deal with him separately and directly. If you want to outdo that Buda, please be my guest. I see all cursed TPLFits through the same lens anyways.

Again, you are derailed off track and now brought the case of Kenya which is facing a huge public outcry against donkey abattoir and will sooner or later ban it like the other 12 or 14 African countries. It’s kind of strange though that Woyane thugs want to transplant their wicked agenda into Oromo’s agenda and in a way create inflammatory narratives. As of now, I didn’t hear any Oromo demanding a donkey abattoir nor did the Bishoftu residents regret their decision. If you thugs are so mad over that missed opportunity, why don’t you gather all the donkeys in Tigray and slaughter them in the sacred cities of Axum and Negash? Or, have the Dedebit hyenas finished them all off? Lift off your evil eyes from other regions and live by example. In fact, since you’ve a good business relationship with China, you can fly directly from Mekelle and bypass the other sacred places. KIFU!
Dawi wrote:
05 Feb 2020, 02:52
Selam/ wrote:
Again, you’re off track but I know where you’re heading, which’s absolutely futile. Do you think I care what a random fellow says about Christianity or Islam?

How is it that an old Ethiopian man a "random fellow"? What have you contributed to the country, to be so bold in calling an elderly Dr. a "random fellow"?
Selam/ wrote:
No one eats DONKEY in Oromia, Amhara, Afar, Somalia, Tigray, Gurage, etc. Period! And what makes these people the same when it comes to despising donkey meat:

My question was, does Waaqeffannaa condemn others like the Chinese for eating what nature provided them? Are you sure they oppose exporting Donkey meat & skin if they're asked today (post Woyane)? We haven't heard their kin in Kenya oppose the business that has boomed over there?

That is my question; hiding in the skirt of backward "chauvinism" won't save your A*** here.

One more thing, the usual antics you use on Ethoash is getting old! It need an update! :lol:

As other African countries ban donkey slaughter, Kenya doubles down to meet Chinese demand

What do you think Yabelo family are taking across to Kenya? :~) We're losing foreign currency if you ask me. Do you hear that p2?

Twice a month, Julius Yebei, 45, embarks on a three-day journey by foot with a herd of donkeys from a livestock market in Bomet County to Goldox, a donkey slaughterhouse located in the semi-arid Kenyan county of Baringo.

The $6 million Chinese-owned donkey export slaughterhouse is one of three to open in Kenya in the last 18 months. Since the opening of the abattoirs, which process hundreds of donkeys a day, the price of an adult donkey in the country has soared to between $90 and $130 from $40 in less than two years.https://qz.com/africa/1062794/as-other- ... se-demand/