Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

What is Tigray waiting for, go directly to Addis Ababa and take him out now, you should have done it as I suggested???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 31 Jan 2020, 00:25

General Tsadkan and General Abebe, can you admit your gross and moronic mistakes what you were preaching about your Qoshasha Ethiopia and General Tsadkan said the Eritrean border war was wrong. How wrong was that when Eritreans killed Tigray elementary school kids and invaded Tigray lands and destroyed Zalambesa and 20K residents lived in caves and under trees??? The only time Woyane did the right thing was to go to the invaders and broke their back for 20 years but failed to finish the ultimate goal due to Meles and General Samora.

I have true information to tell you that during the border war Ethiopia was advancing to capture Asmara by the like of General Berhe Shaebia but Meles stopped it and Meles wrote one page paper and gave to General Samora to read it at the border pretending as General Samora assessment of the war condition whether Tigray to advance to Asmara and evict the criminals. General Samora pretended as he wrote that speech and he spoke at the border as his own thoughts but it was written by Meles and given to General Samora to go to the border as a fact-finding mission and give his assessment. When the letter was written and given to General Samora, there was a witness who saw the letter and he saw when the letter was given to Samora at Menelik Palace. This person told me in front of my face and he is the most highly respected and honest Tigrayan leader you can find. So Meles, General Samora, Sebhat, Getachew Assefa, Seyoum Mesfine are responsible what is happening right now. The person told me about General Tsadkan and General Abebe Teklehaimanot in details but I cannot release the info for now.

The last five years specially the last two years Debretsion is responsible for the future death of Tigrayans because he refused to listen to us and take harsh measure to send Fedayne to Addis Ababa and dislodge the Arab and foreign mercenary Abiy. Abiy and Issayas are doing exactly what they would do if Debretsion does not take decisive measure against Abiy, rather Debrestion was talking all the moronic talking points like he was avoiding war but as I suggested many times if you do not take it now it will be costly to Tigray in the future and you cannot avoid war except prolong it and will be very costly.

If I were Debretsion and Tigray leadership right now, I would not have any choice but to do one thing right now, go and dismantle Abiy in Addis Ababa. Debretsion, Tigray executives and all nationalist Tigrayans, if you go now who will fight you in Addis Ababa on behalf of Abiy right now, the Oromo no rather Oromo will join you to destroy Abiy and his followers as soon as you arrive in Addis Ababa. Amhara will not fight you because they know what will follow and no Amhara will fight for Demeke and Gedu, the rest of ethnics will rally with you the next day. Abiy base is now in Eritrea not anywhere in Ethiopia, why in hell any Tigrayan cannot see this and take it to Addis Ababa right now than waiting for your demise. Do not wait for the election, there will not be election and do not ever wait until they consolidate power and to come to you with Issayas, do not do it, please listen to me that is the biggest mistake Tigray ever will do if you wait them until they start war, they have been fighting you indirectly but do not wait both of them to show up at the same time. This is the right time to go decisively to one of the directions that is Addis Ababa is the easiest and quicker just one-night operation and there will not any force for Abiy. Go to Addis now and take him out and bring all ethnic or let the country go hinfishfish and tell all federal military to go to their Kilils to protect their own Kilil, because during hinfishfish there will not be a formidable force to challenge Tigray, rather Tigray will be the upper hand but if you wait until Issayas and Abiy to show up, it will be very costly and messy to Tigray and do not do it. The other option is if you do not want to do the above then resign and let nationalist Tigrayans lead Tigray at this very critical time in Tigray history due to many morons were making wrong decisions for many years for the fate of Tigray.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 31 Jan 2020, 11:02, edited 1 time in total.

EthioRedSea

Re: What is Tigray waiting for, go directly to Addis Ababa and take him out now, you should have done it as I suggested?

Post by EthioRedSea » 31 Jan 2020, 03:31

Overthrow Isayas Afeworki and reconcile Tigray and North Tigray. North Tigray can continue to have it's own government, which will be pro Tigray. Tigray and North Tigray will work together as one region to eventually unite as one people.

EthioRedSea

Re: What is Tigray waiting for, go directly to Addis Ababa and take him out now, you should have done it as I suggested?

Post by EthioRedSea » 31 Jan 2020, 03:33

The war against Eritrea was directed against the ruling party in Eritrea and was not wrong. Tigray is not against Eritreans, who are Tigrayans. We hate the word Eritrea because it a colonial name, We rather call Eritrea North Tigray or Bahire Medir.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 31 Jan 2020, 03:53

EthioRedSea wrote:
31 Jan 2020, 03:33
The war against Eritrea was directed against the ruling party in Eritrea and was not wrong. Tigray is not against Eritreans, who are Tigrayans. We hate the word Eritrea because it a colonial name, We rather call Eritrea North Tigray or Bahire Medir.
Please stop writing such, there is already enough hate, I have this in my heart because it is in my blood, prof.Bereket is expressing it but not by force.Use your minds.People who do not know their history are like a tree without roots.

wegri

Post by wegri » 31 Jan 2020, 04:11

EthioRedSea wrote:
Aga'me boy,
Keep dreaming for to dream doesn't cost a damn thing. :mrgreen:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 31 Jan 2020, 04:30

Degnet wrote:
31 Jan 2020, 03:53
EthioRedSea wrote:
Please stop writing such, there is already enough hate, I have this in my heart because it is in my blood, prof.Bereket is expressing it but not by force.Use your minds.People who do not know their history are like a tree without roots.
Kemakum entezkewn kedem tefiena neirna

Follower

Post by Follower » 31 Jan 2020, 05:53

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
31 Jan 2020, 00:25
General Tsadkan and General Abebe, can you admit your gross and moronic mistakes what you were preaching about your Qoshasha Ethiopia and General Tsadkan said the Eritrean border war was wrong. How wrong was that when Eritreans killed Tigray elementary school kids and invaded Tigray lands and destroyed Zalambesa and 20K residents lived in caves and under trees??? The only time Woyane did the right thing was to go to the invaders and broke their back for 20 years but failed to finish the ultimate goal due to Meles and General Samora.

I have true information to tell you that during the border war Ethiopia was advancing to capture Asmara by the like of General Berhe Shaebia but Meles stopped it and Meles wrote one page paper and gave to General Samora to read it at the border pretending as General Samora assessment of the war condition whether Tigray to advance to Asmara and evict the criminals. General Samora pretended as he wrote that speech and he spoke at the border as his own thoughts but it was written by Meles and given to General Samora to go to the border as a fact-finding mission and give his assessment. When the letter was written and given to General Samora, there was a witness who saw the letter and he saw when the letter was given to Samora at Menelik Palace. This person told me in front of my face and he is the most highly respected and honest Tigrayan leader you can find. So Meles, General Samora, Sebhat, Getachew Assefa, Seyoum Mesfine are responsible what is happening right now. The person told me about General Tsadkan and General Abebe Teklehaimanot in details but I cannot release the info for now.

The last five years specially the last two years Debretsion is responsible for the future death of Tigrayans because he refused to listen to us and take harsh measure to send Fedayne to Addis Ababa and dislodge the Arab and foreign mercenary Abiy. Abiy and Issayas are doing exactly what they would do if Debretsion does not take decisive measure against Abiy, rather Debrestion was talking all the moronic talking points like he was avoiding war but as I suggested many times if do you not take it now it will be costly to Tigray in the future and you cannot avoid war except prolong it and will be very costly.

If I were Debretsion and Tigray leadership right now, I would not have any choice but to do one thing right now, go and dismantle Abiy in Addis Ababa. Debretsion, Tigray executives and all nationalist Tigrayans, if you go now who will fight you in Addis Ababa on behalf of Abiy right now, the Oromo no rather Oromo will join you to destroy Abiy and his followers as soon as you arrive in Addis Ababa. Amhara will not fight you because they know what will follow and no Amhara will fight for Demeke and Gedu, the rest of ethnics will rally with you the next day. Abiy base is now in Eritrea not anywhere in Ethiopia, why in hell any Tigrayan cannot see this and take it to Addis Ababa right now than waiting for your demise. Do not wait for the election, there will not be election and do not ever wait until they consolidate power and to come to you with Issayas, do not do it, please listen to me that is the biggest mistake Tigray ever will do if you wait them until they start war, they have been fighting you indirectly but do not wait both of them to show up at the same time. This is the right time to go decisively to one of the directions that is Addis Ababa is the easiest and quicker just one-night operation and there will not any force for Abiy. Go to Addis now and take him out and bring all ethnic or let the country go hinfishfish and tell all federal military to go to their Kilils to protect their own Kilil, because during hinfishfish there will not be a formidable force to challenge Tigray, rather Tigray will be the upper hand but if you wait until Issayas and Abiy to show up, it will be very costly and messy to Tigray and do not do it. The other option is if you do not want to do the above then resign and let nationalist Tigrayans lead Tigray at this very critical time in Tigray history due to many morons were making wrong decisions for many years for the fate of Tigray.

I really enjoy reading your dreams and wishes,
ነገር ግን "እኖካ ከም ዝበላኻ ዘይኮነስ ዕዳጋ ከም ዝጸነሓካ እዩ፡ ኣይተ ደብርጭ ከኣ ዕዳጋ ከመይ ከምዘላ ሕርሕራይ ገይሮም ይፈልጥዋ እዮም፡ስለዚ እታ እንኮ ፍታሕ እሺ ጎይታይ ኢልኩም ምስ ኢትዮጵያውያን ጎይቶትኩም ተመሳሲልኩም ምንባር፡ኣይፋለይን እንተ በልኩም ከኣ ካብ ክልል ትግራይ ሓንቲ እመት ዉን ትኩን ተወስ እንተልክን መፍቶት ሻዕውያ ኮንክን ክትቀርያ ኢኽን፡፡
ሕንኡ ዘፈዲ ወዲ ኣድጊ፡

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 31 Jan 2020, 10:58

Sebhat Nega, Seyoum Mesfin, Gen Samora, Adwa Cadres sided with Eritrea than Tigray in order to please one deceitful Meles Zenaway against Tigray. Had you taken measure against the insane man Issayas 18 years ago you would not have faced any problem today. You should come out one by one and apologize your mistakes. Due to your short view and greedy and loyal to Eritrea than Tigray you put Tigray people in the harm way. Debretsion face one side of the war which is very easy war just one night to take the palace and all communication than waiting to wage two front wars. You had great opportunities when the mercenary left, defense and Saere kill left the country to do what ever you wanted but you are dead man walking does not conceive things before your nose bleeds.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Feb 2020, 01:27

I hope Debretsion brings other smart people to advise him and let the people of Tigray take responsibility what to do next and what is our end goals.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Feb 2020, 12:23

Decision and decision Debrestions, do not wait for the rain go and rain on them.

Feron11

Post by Feron11 » 01 Feb 2020, 15:34

Yala Halafi Wefer Tebeges !! Have you ask your self why weyanus are in mekelle to begin with ? Let me explain you something they are in mekelle hiding not to go to jail and they run to mekelle faster than haile Gebereselassie but as stupid us you are suggesting weyanus to go back to addis minillik palace is nothing but a laughing matter moron . Just stay in mekelle til abiy come to arrest you .

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Feb 2020, 17:47

Feron11 wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 15:34
Yala Halafi Wefer Tebeges !! Have you ask your self why weyanus are in mekelle to begin with ? Let me explain you something they are in mekelle hiding not to go to jail and they run to mekelle faster than haile Gebereselassie but as stupid us you are suggesting weyanus to go back to addis minillik palace is nothing but a laughing matter moron . Just stay in mekelle til abiy come to arrest you .
Chika Angol,

Because it is the only country for Tigrayans and Mekelle is the capital city of Tigray nation.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 01 Feb 2020, 17:53

Halafi, Tigray is waiting for fuel for the bajajs. Aganmes have refused to walk to Addis. They need bajajs!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Feb 2020, 20:38

Really? :lol:

You have been preaching these garbage for the last some three years while watching that your formerly high flying exaggerated broken wings are being effectively clipped permanently.

Soon you may not be able to walk around freely even in Maqaalle or the city Axum if you keep dreaming for violence's including willful shootings and looting as always. That is why your wild self tranquilizing noises are understandable. Just dead comrades, POL POT of Cambodia and ENVER HaLIL HOXHA of Albania seemingly turning around in their graves and assessing their own mistakes.
:P

quote="Halafi Mengedi" post_id=1009033 time=1580444755 user_id=25430]

The last five years specially the last two years Debretsion is responsible for the future death of Tigrayans because he refused to listen to us and take harsh measure to send Fedayne to Addis Ababa and dislodge the Arab and foreign mercenary Abiy. Abiy and Issayas are doing exactly what they would do if Debretsion does not take decisive measure against Abiy, rather Debrestion was talking all the moronic talking points like he was avoiding war but as I suggested many times if you do not take it now it will be costly to Tigray in the future and you cannot avoid war except prolong it and will be very costly.

[/quote]

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Feb 2020, 01:39

Cowards wait for their fate to be decided by others, the same is the current woyane leadership.