Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tazabi-1
Member
Posts: 291
Joined: 18 Mar 2010, 22:47

Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Tazabi-1 » 29 Jan 2020, 06:00

During his recent visit to Asmara, Dr. Abbey has agreed to withdraw all his defence forces from Ethio-Eritrean border and start implementing the Ethio-Eritrean border verdict soon.
The apparent obstacle will be Tplf's refusal to cooperate with troop withdrawal and demarcation.
Expecting Tplf's refusal to cooperate- Dr Abey will start pressuring Tplf to change its course by taking the following punitive measures against the soon to be renegade region of Tigray:
1) officially request the regional Gov't of Tigray to hand over numerous top Tplf leaders to central authorities in Addis to face corruption, embezzlement and illegal capital flight amounting billions of dollars to overseas accounts
2) stop all enterprises owned and operated by Tigrayan Endowment Fund from functioning until they paid all loans borrowed from Ethiopian banks that later got canceled under dubious schemes- the loan plus incurred interest could amount few billion dollars.
3) if regional Gov't of Tigray continued to not cooperate and execute all instructions from federal govt-Centeral bank of Ethiopia will cut its ties with all financial institutions in Tigray, All Tplf leaders will be placed on travel ban, Tplf will be labelled by Ethiopian parliament as a terrorist organization.
If aforementioned measures fail to refrain tplf, then airlines travel ban, cutting fuel supply to Tigray Region and other severe measures could follow.
If tplf decides to resort to military means to dissuade Dr. Abbey from taking the above mentioned punitive measures against renegade region of Tigray, then the military and security agreements that just got signed between between Dr. Abbey and President Issaise will come to play and Eritrean army in collaboration with Ethiopian defence forces will stop tplf militias from marching south- Eritrean army via denkelia will March to Wello to stop tplf from heading to central Ethiopia and also close the Sudan corridor connecting tigray region to the Sudan. Tplf wouldn't be able to cope with types encirclement for more than few months. If this war erupts, the upcoming election will be postponed indefinitely.
2020 will be a crossroads for tplf- by choosing to cooperate with dr. Abbey and resolving the Ethio Eritrean dispute peacefully, it could save poor tigrayans from possible quagmire or choose to blind March forward ( wede fit Rucha) and immerse tigray
ans in war and famine...
Last edited by Tazabi-1 on 29 Jan 2020, 06:11, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 22507
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Zmeselo » 29 Jan 2020, 07:15






sesame
Member
Posts: 1406
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by sesame » 30 Jan 2020, 15:00

The TPLF is the cancer of the Horn of Africa and needs to be surgically eliminated. The targetted sanctions will indeed bring the thugs to their knees. There may be idiots who think that Tigray can fight a war, but how long can they las if fuel abd electricity is cut from Ethiopia? How long can they last if the Eritrean air force destroys them while on the g round?

Abdelaziz
Senior Member
Posts: 11364
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Abdelaziz » 30 Jan 2020, 15:09

Tazabi-1 wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 06:00
During his recent visit to Asmara, Dr. Abbey has agreed to withdraw all his defence forces from Ethio-Eritrean border and start implementing the Ethio-Eritrean border verdict soon.
The apparent obstacle will be Tplf's refusal to cooperate with troop withdrawal and demarcation.
Expecting Tplf's refusal to cooperate- Dr Abey will start pressuring Tplf to change its course by taking the following punitive measures against the soon to be renegade region of Tigray:
1) officially request the regional Gov't of Tigray to hand over numerous top Tplf leaders to central authorities in Addis to face corruption, embezzlement and illegal capital flight amounting billions of dollars to overseas accounts
2) stop all enterprises owned and operated by Tigrayan Endowment Fund from functioning until they paid all loans borrowed from Ethiopian banks that later got canceled under dubious schemes- the loan plus incurred interest could amount few billion dollars.
3) if regional Gov't of Tigray continued to not cooperate and execute all instructions from federal govt-Centeral bank of Ethiopia will cut its ties with all financial institutions in Tigray, All Tplf leaders will be placed on travel ban, Tplf will be labelled by Ethiopian parliament as a terrorist organization.
If aforementioned measures fail to refrain tplf, then airlines travel ban, cutting fuel supply to Tigray Region and other severe measures could follow.
If tplf decides to resort to military means to dissuade Dr. Abbey from taking the above mentioned punitive measures against renegade region of Tigray, then the military and security agreements that just got signed between between Dr. Abbey and President Issaise will come to play and Eritrean army in collaboration with Ethiopian defence forces will stop tplf militias from marching south- Eritrean army via denkelia will March to Wello to stop tplf from heading to central Ethiopia and also close the Sudan corridor connecting tigray region to the Sudan. Tplf wouldn't be able to cope with types encirclement for more than few months. If this war erupts, the upcoming election will be postponed indefinitely.
2020 will be a crossroads for tplf- by choosing to cooperate with dr. Abbey and resolving the Ethio Eritrean dispute peacefully, it could save poor tigrayans from possible quagmire or choose to blind March forward ( wede fit Rucha) and immerse tigray
ans in war and famine...
Typical d'ksu'cker cursedarteran dreaming to see the destruction of the invincible Tigrean nation. Yirdaeka ata terewaeee gefih Meakoru [deleted] Ho'moshenay.

kerenite
Member
Posts: 2791
Joined: 16 Nov 2013, 13:15

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by kerenite » 30 Jan 2020, 15:51

Tazabi-1 wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 06:00
During his recent visit to Asmara, Dr. Abbey has agreed to withdraw all his defence forces from Ethio-Eritrean border and start implementing the Ethio-Eritrean border verdict soon.
The apparent obstacle will be Tplf's refusal to cooperate with troop withdrawal and demarcation.
Expecting Tplf's refusal to cooperate- Dr Abey will start pressuring Tplf to change its course by taking the following punitive measures against the soon to be renegade region of Tigray:
1) officially request the regional Gov't of Tigray to hand over numerous top Tplf leaders to central authorities in Addis to face corruption, embezzlement and illegal capital flight amounting billions of dollars to overseas accounts
2) stop all enterprises owned and operated by Tigrayan Endowment Fund from functioning until they paid all loans borrowed from Ethiopian banks that later got canceled under dubious schemes- the loan plus incurred interest could amount few billion dollars.
3) if regional Gov't of Tigray continued to not cooperate and execute all instructions from federal govt-Centeral bank of Ethiopia will cut its ties with all financial institutions in Tigray, All Tplf leaders will be placed on travel ban, Tplf will be labelled by Ethiopian parliament as a terrorist organization.
If aforementioned measures fail to refrain tplf, then airlines travel ban, cutting fuel supply to Tigray Region and other severe measures could follow.
If tplf decides to resort to military means to dissuade Dr. Abbey from taking the above mentioned punitive measures against renegade region of Tigray, then the military and security agreements that just got signed between between Dr. Abbey and President Issaise will come to play and Eritrean army in collaboration with Ethiopian defence forces will stop tplf militias from marching south- Eritrean army via denkelia will March to Wello to stop tplf from heading to central Ethiopia and also close the Sudan corridor connecting tigray region to the Sudan. Tplf wouldn't be able to cope with types encirclement for more than few months. If this war erupts, the upcoming election will be postponed indefinitely.
2020 will be a crossroads for tplf- by choosing to cooperate with dr. Abbey and resolving the Ethio Eritrean dispute peacefully, it could save poor tigrayans from possible quagmire or choose to blind March forward ( wede fit Rucha) and immerse tigray
ans in war and famine...

Haha this is hgdef's BADO 3 propaganda diatribe and which is an utter lie.

Neither eris nor ethiois know what is being cooked behind the curtains. You are the last to know unless you are issu himself or the medemer king abi also himself.

Come on! We have 2 dictators here and they don't want to share with us the sefi hizb the deal which they struck between them 2 in our names to which we are kept in the dark

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3909
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Digital Weyane » 31 Jan 2020, 00:18

If Ethiopia and Eritrea attack our Weyane leaders, our great leader Meles will rise from the dead to defend the TPLF. Guaranteed!

YAY
Member
Posts: 907
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 11:51

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by YAY » 31 Jan 2020, 00:31

Dear Tazabi-1: This issue is of sensitive nature, and it ought to be handled based on facts

You said Etiyopiyan Prime Minister Abiy "agreed to withdraw all his defence forces from Ethio-Eritrean border and start implementing the... border verdict soon." You did not state your source(s) of information. Is your information really true? I cannot accept your information as true until you give us a credible evidence that proves it true.

Not only that, you also provided us with details of what was discussed, and planned, if the Tigrai People's Liberation Front becomes an "apparent obstacle" the implementation of the final border demarcation and withdrawal of Etiyopiyan troops. What evidence do you have to offer us to prove what you said is true? Or, are your assertions based on your imagination?

I am asking you because your disclosure could be a source of a lot of anxiety and uncertainty to many people, especially in Tigraiy. It is anyone's guess of what might follow. Tell us either your sources, or evidence, or state that these are your imaginations or policy suggestions?

Tazabi-1 wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 06:00
During his recent visit to Asmara, Dr. Abbey has agreed to withdraw all his defence forces from Ethio-Eritrean border and start implementing the Ethio-Eritrean border verdict soon.
The apparent obstacle will be Tplf's refusal to cooperate with troop withdrawal and demarcation.
Expecting Tplf's refusal to cooperate- Dr Abey will start pressuring Tplf to change its course by taking the following punitive measures against the soon to be renegade region of Tigray:
1) officially request the regional Gov't of Tigray to hand over numerous top Tplf leaders to central authorities in Addis to face corruption, embezzlement and illegal capital flight amounting billions of dollars to overseas accounts
2) stop all enterprises owned and operated by Tigrayan Endowment Fund from functioning until they paid all loans borrowed from Ethiopian banks that later got canceled under dubious schemes- the loan plus incurred interest could amount few billion dollars.
3) if regional Gov't of Tigray continued to not cooperate and execute all instructions from federal govt-Centeral bank of Ethiopia will cut its ties with all financial institutions in Tigray, All Tplf leaders will be placed on travel ban, Tplf will be labelled by Ethiopian parliament as a terrorist organization.
If aforementioned measures fail to refrain tplf, then airlines travel ban, cutting fuel supply to Tigray Region and other severe measures could follow.
If tplf decides to resort to military means to dissuade Dr. Abbey from taking the above mentioned punitive measures against renegade region of Tigray, then the military and security agreements that just got signed between between Dr. Abbey and President Issaise will come to play and Eritrean army in collaboration with Ethiopian defence forces will stop tplf militias from marching south- Eritrean army via denkelia will March to Wello to stop tplf from heading to central Ethiopia and also close the Sudan corridor connecting tigray region to the Sudan. Tplf wouldn't be able to cope with types encirclement for more than few months. If this war erupts, the upcoming election will be postponed indefinitely.
2020 will be a crossroads for tplf- by choosing to cooperate with dr. Abbey and resolving the Ethio Eritrean dispute peacefully, it could save poor tigrayans from possible quagmire or choose to blind March forward ( wede fit Rucha) and immerse tigray
ans in war and famine...

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3909
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Digital Weyane » 31 Jan 2020, 00:41

Almost every prediction Tazabi made has come true. I'm terrified because the fate of our TPLF leaders seems to be predetermined by Issayas and Abiy.


Aurorae
Member
Posts: 635
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 02:21

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Aurorae » 31 Jan 2020, 02:52

TPLF insubordination to the federal government places the federal government in Ethiopia in a terrible situation.
The federal government determines foreign policy, with exclusive power to make treaties, declare war, and control imports and exports.
If the Weyanes continue to refuse orders from the prime minister, then the prime minister in concert with parliament will have to issue an ultimatum. If that is not done, then the problem will manifest itself over and over again, rendering the central government as useless entity. In other words, Ethiopia as a nation is at risk. Abby will be forced to do something. Tigray can seceede with the blessing of Ethiopia, but Tigray's border is not defined. Unless, TPLF is removed, war is imminent.

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3909
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Digital Weyane » 31 Jan 2020, 03:35

I hope our country Tigray's best ally, Qatar comes to save us from the savage Ethiopians and Eritreans. I'm beginning to hate the color of Ethiopian eyes. :roll: :evil: :roll:

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 16423
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Fed_Up » 31 Jan 2020, 10:43

Digital Weyane wrote:
31 Jan 2020, 03:35
I hope our country Tigray's best ally, Qatar comes to save us from the savage Ethiopians and Eritreans. I'm beginning to hate the color of Ethiopian eyes. :roll: :evil: :roll:
Agamewoch and their favorite phrase “color of eyes” :lol: :P

Tazabi-1
Member
Posts: 291
Joined: 18 Mar 2010, 22:47

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Tazabi-1 » 31 Jan 2020, 17:53

In response to Dr. Abby and his top ranking defence officials visit to Asmara- Tplf has summoned its politburo members and veteran tplf leaders to discuss how to prepare for any possible hostile action from the duo! The meeting ended in more confusion and members of politburo are divided on future of Tigray within federal arrangement. Majority of members of the politburo agree that it is in Tigray's best interest to cooperate with Dr. Abby and benefit from the federal arrangement.Most politburo members seem to agree that the problem with Eritrea must be solved peacefully and expeditiously while veteran leaders like Sium Mesfun, Aboy Tsehaye and few more old guards seem in favor of continuing the status quo in a hope that Eritreans will rebel against PIA regime .
Dr. Abby is already tightening the birr supply to Tigray banks and s birr shortage will only get exacerbated in the coming few weeks.

AbebeB
Member+
Posts: 5947
Joined: 15 Oct 2016, 10:31

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by AbebeB » 31 Jan 2020, 18:02

Tazabi-1,

There is miscalculation in your thought. Oromo will not let go Tigarawi down by Amhara regime led by Abiy the surrogate.

TPLF and Tigrawai, count us in! For sure we Oromo nation are with you at times of your critical problems.

Aurorae
Member
Posts: 635
Joined: 10 Nov 2019, 02:21

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Aurorae » 31 Jan 2020, 20:18

Tazabi.

Opposition or not, all Eritreans are nationalists. TPLF needs to vacate Eritrean territories.
Aboy Tsehaye and few more old guards seem in favor of continuing the status quo in a hope that Eritreans will rebel against PIA regime .
Abebeb from Wuqro, Oromos do not give a shyyyt about ya :P :P

Temt
Member
Posts: 2877
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Temt » 31 Jan 2020, 21:10

Aurorae wrote:
31 Jan 2020, 20:18
Tazabi.

Opposition or not, all Eritreans are nationalists. TPLF needs to vacate Eritrean territories.
Aboy Tsehaye and few more old guards seem in favor of continuing the status quo in a hope that Eritreans will rebel against PIA regime .
Abebeb from Wuqro, Oromos do not give a shyyyt about ya :P :P
Well put Aurorae :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3909
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Digital Weyane » 31 Jan 2020, 23:25

Dictator Abiy requested and begged to get a visa to visit Tigray and we Weyane rejected his visa application. :evil:

pastlast
Member
Posts: 2250
Joined: 19 May 2019, 18:02

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by pastlast » 01 Feb 2020, 01:53

If this is based in factual reality, then let us and see what happens. I do not trust any member of TPLF, yes they will say they will go with Abiy but then pull some other stunt.

No War No Peace strategy has benefitted the Isayas Afwrki regime and the continuation of this TPLF policy only further entrenches the core isayasists in Eritrea while every Non-Isayasist Eritrean leaves Eritrea for a better place.

The issayasissts on this forum do not count as they are nothing more than just parrots


Tazabi-1 wrote:
31 Jan 2020, 17:53
In response to Dr. Abby and his top ranking defence officials visit to Asmara- Tplf has summoned its politburo members and veteran tplf leaders to discuss how to prepare for any possible hostile action from the duo! The meeting ended in more confusion and members of politburo are divided on future of Tigray within federal arrangement. Majority of members of the politburo agree that it is in Tigray's best interest to cooperate with Dr. Abby and benefit from the federal arrangement.Most politburo members seem to agree that the problem with Eritrea must be solved peacefully and expeditiously while veteran leaders like Sium Mesfun, Aboy Tsehaye and few more old guards seem in favor of continuing the status quo in a hope that Eritreans will rebel against PIA regime .
Dr. Abby is already tightening the birr supply to Tigray banks and s birr shortage will only get exacerbated in the coming few weeks.

Meleket
Member
Posts: 741
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 05:08

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Meleket » 01 Feb 2020, 04:13

የትም ፍጪው፡ ዱቄቱን አምጪው! :mrgreen:

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 3909
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: Abey's visit to Asmara and subsequent actions

Post by Digital Weyane » 01 Feb 2020, 06:43

We Weyane must sharpen our computer skills and be prepared for any eventuality. Our choice of battlefield is the Mereja Forum and we have dug up trenches from top to bottom of the forum. We Weyane will never lose a digital war. 8) 8)

Post Reply