Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Bete Gojjam

Arguemento Stupid Muslims believe Adam Abraham and Moses were Muslims

Post by Bete Gojjam » 23 Jan 2020, 08:36

Literally all the names I just mentioned were Jewish not Arabic names how Is your religion so delusional and stupid to believe that these people where Muslim :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you say Ethiopians are stupid for believing in Axumite lineage of Solomonids :lol: who were actually declared the kings of Axum by the people of Axum and Tigray province is tell me how Axum crowned Yekuno Amlak Idiots ChimLaqas Dedebit haters of Abysinnia haters and Cursed Sons and daughters of Witches

I am repelling the dirty Kaaban who continually insults And acts like a foreigner inside of Ethiopia

Now tell me if you believe Adam was a Muslim :mrgreen:

Bete Gojjam

Re: Arguemento Stupid Muslims believe Adam Abraham and Moses were Muslims

Post by Bete Gojjam » 23 Jan 2020, 08:42

EPRDF Adamthe KaffirBantu and the rest of Kaabangallas should be able to logically prove that Adam was Muslim NOT :lol:

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 23 Jan 2020, 08:45

It’s actually impossible for anyone who lived before the time of Prophet Mohhamed to be a Muslim :lol:

That’s like saying Adam was Zoroastrian :lol:

Don’t forget the PERSIANS were Monotheists before the Jews and Arabs they believe in One God then the Jews stole the idea and then the Arabs stole from Jews :lol:

Does this mean Zoroastrianism is the True religion because it’s the first “ONE GOD” Faith in the whole world certainly NOT because A God has to be a God of the whole world and not one People.

But... the Polytheist perspective is actually quite better it says There can be Multiple Gods one for the Persians one for the Greeks One God might as well be Completly wrong

It makes more sence cause never IN HISTORY has Humanity with all same BLOOD have worshipped the same God!

This means there is multiple Gods and many Gods throughout history which is more PEACEFUL then shoving your monotheism down Peoples throats.

Instance God of the Jews Israel and God of the Arabians comprises 5.3B of the world Ofcourse your ancestors didn’t worship The God of Arabs cause there is no such thing Elaha is the Semetic God Of YISRAEL whole Allah is God of Arabian Who recently convert to ONE GOD in muhammed time’s, before Muhammed ARABS worship STONE and have many Gods :lol: while Axum was worshipping Egziabhere Mecca worshop Hindu Sun Moon god

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Jan 2020, 08:57

Adam Abraham and Moses is an Arabic name .. Jews and Arab they share a lot then they divided them...my second point is even if they r not a muslim they stolen from Quran and implemented in American law..

dont drink and drive
dont touch or look a women
dont steel
even their technology was in quren

DNA was written in Quran

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 23 Jan 2020, 09:01

U R A IDIOT AND FROM CURSED ARSI OR JIMMA ZONE

MOSES IS FROM HEBREW NOT ARAB THE HEBREW RELIGION IS THE FOREFATHER OF ISLAM

NO HEBREW JUDIASM = NO ISLAM OR CHRISTIANITY

ARABIC CAME INTO EXISTENCE AROUND 300 AD which is when the Bible was completed

How can MOSES BE MUSLIM WHEN MUSLIM NEVER EXISTED PRIOR TO 7TH CENTURY :lol: :lol:

THIS IS RELIGIOUS DELUSION AND TAKES AWAY BASIC LOGICAL BRAIN FUNCTION

Actually even the Torah says ABRAHAM WAS BORN PAGAN AND HAD MANY POLYTHEIST GODS HE HAD MANY GODS UNTIL HE BECAME OLD AND CIRCUMISED INTO A CONVENANT (ISRAEL WITH ISAAC BEING CHOOSEN)

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 23 Jan 2020, 09:17

@Ethotrasher @EPRDF @KaffirBantu

Where does semén come from? :lol:

Ok Ok :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Comment section:

“DEATH TO FREE THINKERS” :lol:

Ex Muslim Algerian 🇩🇿 - Ex Muslim Bangladeshi 🇧🇩 - Ex Muslim Turkish 🇹🇷 - Ex Muslim Indian 🇮🇳- Ex Muslim Moroccan 🇲🇦

Etc etc etccc....

“I was about to convert to Islam until...”

1) Ex Muslim videos need to be translated into Hindi and Ethiopian languages

Less Muslims in India the more unified it is cause they all came from Hindu... etc etc etc

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 23 Jan 2020, 09:53

Islam is religion of 1) Death Destruction and violence look at Middle East it’s a hellhole of Islamism

When Muslim of Ethiopia want to leave there dirty central Semitic religion because they realize they are Cushite not Semite they will be killed stoned or Beheaded

Unlike Christianity which is suitable for Ethiopian culture and tolerance

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Jan 2020, 16:39

deleted because of Dognet.............
Last edited by Ethoash on 23 Jan 2020, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 23 Jan 2020, 16:47

Bete Gojjam wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 08:36

Literally all the names I just mentioned were Jewish not Arabic names how Is your religion so delusional and stupid to believe that these people where Muslim :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you say Ethiopians are stupid for believing in Axumite lineage of Solomonids :lol: who were actually declared the kings of Axum by the people of Axum and Tigray province is tell me how Axum crowned Yekuno Amlak Idiots ChimLaqas Dedebit haters of Abysinnia haters and Cursed Sons and daughters of Witches

I am repelling the dirty Kaaban who continually insults And acts like a foreigner inside of Ethiopia

Now tell me if you believe Adam was a Muslim :mrgreen:
They don't say they are moslims,they call them prophets,the problem starts when they say that it was Ismael Abraham(Amrahim in arebic) who was taken up to the mountain Moria to sacrifice him for God,the problem with you is that you have no religion

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Jan 2020, 16:53

Bete Gojjam wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 09:53
Islam is religion of 1) Death Destruction and violence look at Middle East it’s a hellhole of Islamism

When Muslim of Ethiopia want to leave there dirty central Semitic religion because they realize they are Cushite not Semite they will be killed stoned or Beheaded

Unlike Christianity which is suitable for Ethiopian culture and tolerance
you make me laugh that is why those buda Amhara Christian change their name and go to Arab country and work as maid because Islam is hell on earth.. Ethiopia Amhara should be the last to talk only in Saudi Arabia we have 500,000 Christian Amhara but u dont see Saudi man or woman working in Ethiopia ... to me poverty is slavery .. Ethiopia is under poverty slavery ... 60 years ago Ethiopia was rich as korea and Saudi we used to give the gift .. now look at them and look at us.. forget Ethiopia the whole Africa doesnt have nothing on Arab ...they should they r more intelligent then us...because the buda Amhara pulling us down.. Meles try his best to take us out of our poverty but the buda amhara pull him in to poverty.. everything Meles does this buda Amhara opposed.. land grab, No nile dam those r the top of their protest war cry... u have audacity even to talk bad about Arab .. i am not saying Arab are gooooooooooooooooooood what i am saying is the buda Amhra are the last to talk about Arab while they were cleaning their wash room.. and slaved voluntarily .......

my A$$ sign of tolerance .. the Muslim was the one who tolerate u the oromo were tolerate u... otherwise u did evil deed to them but the tolerate u so no civil war happened .... እስላሞችና ብሄር እና ብሔረተስቦች የምታረጉባቸውን ግፍና ጭቆና ቻሉ እንጂ አማራማ እልምናን አክብሮም አያውቅም ። እስላሞቹ አቅማቸውን አውቀው ነው ችለው የተቀመጡት ።

ይህ ማለት እኮ ጋዳፊ ሕዝቦቼ ይወዱኛል ያፈቅሩኛል እንዳለው እኮ ነው። ጋዳፊን ካነሳን ንጉስ አይሌም እኮ የምንውደውና የምናፍቅረው ሕዝባችን ሲሉ ከርመው ነው የተፈነገሉት ። አገር ወዳጁ መንጌ እንደዛው ታላዝን ነበር። ታድያ ምን ይገርመኛል አማሮች እንከባበራለን ብሊ ግፍ እየስሩ። እዝቡ እኮ ችሎቹሁ ነው። በትግሬዎች ዘመን አማሮች አንድም ቢፕ ያልወጣቸው እኮ እናልቃለን ብለው እንጂ ትግሬዎችን ወደው አይደለም ። መንጌ መስቀል አደባባይን የቀይ ኮከብ አደባባይ ብሎ ሲስይም ማን አባቱ ተናገርው ታድያ መንጌ ሕዝብ የወደኛል የሚፈልገውን አረግሁ ቢሎ ቢያላዝን ማን የሰመዋል

በጣም የሚገርመው ነገር በሐረር ውስጥ የአህመድ ግራኛ ልደት እና በአማራ እጅ የወደቁበትን ቀን በታላቅ አክብሮት ያከብሩታል ። ታድያ ሐረሬዎች ትንሽ ናቸው ለምን በአማራ አገዛዝ ግዜ ዝም አሉ ። ማወቁን እናወቃለን ብንናገር እንጠፋለን ብለው ነው። ስለዚህ ዝምታን እንደመከባበር አትየው። ሕዝብ ነፃነት ቢስጠው አማሮችን ለተናኮላቸው ይችላል አሁን ሕግ ብቻ ነው ያቆማቸው ። ከያንዳንዱ ክልል ያሉት ሕይወታቸውን በክር አስረው ነው። ሁሉም እየተያየ ነው ጉድ እንዳት ሆኑ ። ያልጠረጠረ ተመነጠረ ። ሁሉ ጎሳዎች የወዱናል ብላቹሁ ሱራቹሁን ሳትጣጠቁ እንዳይደርሱባቹሁ። ምድረ ደደብ ሕዝብ። ጁሀር ባቅሙ እኛ ነቅተናል ጉድጎድ ምስላል ብሎ ተሳልቆዋል

Andertan

Post by Andertan » 24 Jan 2020, 04:09

Bete Gojjam wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 09:39
Ok Ok Ok... :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Delanted because of dognet...

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 24 Jan 2020, 07:45

Not only Adam, Abraham, and Moses, but all the prophets, including Jesus, were Muslims.

And do you know what you are? A dummy imbecilic donkey!