Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Vote: Who'se the most perverted individual in this forum.

Poll ended at 24 Jan 2020, 01:30

1 Pastlast
85%
2. Pastlast
15%

Total votes: 34

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Vote: Who'se the most perverted individual in this forum.

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jan 2020, 01:30

1. Pastlast
2. Pastlast

Temt
Member+

Re: Vote: Who'se the most perverted individual in this forum.

Post by Temt » 22 Jan 2020, 04:31

No question about it. He is the most disgusting pervert hom0sh!t in this forum.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Jan 2020, 08:21

I like Pastlast agameew. He is my pet....

Pastlast agameew,

Come to papa my skinny little Chihuahua. I have been looking for you. I can tie you and walk you to ...... for sure you don’t mind :P

I am just saying

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 22 Jan 2020, 08:35

This little monkey doesn't even know what he's saying most of the time!

I'm usually against abortion, but when I come across a retard like him I suddenly become in favour of abortion, because this type of shi.t should not have been born! Just a thought!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 Jan 2020, 09:17

Nihimito'do hito?
The she*male Leroy's girlfriend pastlast aka 10 other different nick's wins that catagory hands tied behind his skinny, agame
hunched back.
Present is like adwusha. Stupid, liar, boring, repetitive (a parrot) and confused but not pervert per say.
The only real post he ever posted is the latest about who are the real agames.
For sure he exposed the agames including Deqi Arawit and I won't be surprised that deqi is exited.

tlel

Post by tlel » 22 Jan 2020, 13:56

The dictator nature of these they call themselves Cigar clear12, zemselo, etc how they coordinate tells the danger the horn of africa is in especially ethiopia. you can tell their fascistic nature attacking anything that is criticizing which tells me how ethiopia has been f...d up by these .0001 people, shame on you ethiopians for putting down your people for ascaris

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 22 Jan 2020, 14:08

tlel, you nasty medanagheri agame, you agames don't consider your self as ethiopians neither do the ethiopians.
We are putting down the ungrateful agames and stop accusing us as if we are against the peace loving ethiopians.
The current ethio govt policies are OK with Eritrea unlike you agames. So why are you deceitfully making it sound as if we are putting Ethiopia down.
We are equal opportunity lovers and haters.
We give respect to all who respect us and f**k those who try to f**k around with us like you filthy agames.
Stop li*cling the ethiopians who you been abusing by becoming a sudden a*ss wipe advocate.
They too are ready to slit your throats just like us.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 23 Jan 2020, 03:24

Cigar-the NON-Eritrean, I know you are older than Semere Russom but still able use voice-activated typing so that what you scream in the Room giving to you by the US authorities for Criminals on Parole.

A Picture is Worth a THOUSAND WORDS: "PFDJ Bootlicking Ethiopian Expansionists!"

Cigar wrote:
22 Jan 2020, 14:08
tlel, you nasty medanagheri agame, you agames don't consider your self as ethiopians neither do the ethiopians.
We are putting down the ungrateful agames and stop accusing us as if we are against the peace loving ethiopians.
The current ethio govt policies are OK with Eritrea unlike you agames. So why are you deceitfully making it sound as if we are putting Ethiopia down.
We are equal opportunity lovers and haters.
We give respect to all who respect us and f**k those who try to f**k around with us like you filthy agames.
Stop li*cling the ethiopians who you been abusing by becoming a sudden a*ss wipe advocate.
They too are ready to slit your throats just like us.