Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

TIGRAY SHOULD OFFICIALLY DECLARE AND PREPARE FOR THE REPATRIATION OF ALL TIGREANS LIVING IN THE SO-CALLED ETHIOPIA.

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Jan 2020, 04:17

ETHIOPIA IS DYING DUE TO TRAITOR AND TREASONOUS MESHREFET'S NATIONAL BETRAYAL AND HIS BILGINA PARTY'S UTTER ILLEGALITY.

kibramlak

Re: TIGRAY SHOULD OFFICIALLY DECLARE AND PREPARE FOR THE REPATRIATION OF ALL TIGREANS LIVING IN THE SO-CALLED ETHIOPI

Post by kibramlak » 16 Jan 2020, 04:42

AZiz, why all Tigreans? Maybe you meant tplf political elites. Even for political elites, why dont you advise them to make political revision as many others have done self assessment and made U turns instead of opting for free falls? Tplf has survived for 27 years not by its political wisdom and contribution to the society (well except the cadres who might have harvested the max benefits), but by standing on the ways of others. Tplf is now harvesting what it saw and the problems she created to divide and rule is now knocking at its own doors.

Last, I see some disgruntled tplf cadres keep trashing Ethiopia for the ils and problems they created themselves. Isn't Ethiopia which made them billionaires? If you see in Addis, the majority of high class business owners are tigreans. This was not by near chance or business arts and skills. It was because they had conductive business environments, networks, and financial arrangements more than any other communities of Ethiopia. I said this based on facts on the ground and you should stand by your natural sense and admit it. Ethiopia has been the new eldorado to many Tigreans. I think they must be thankful and in turn helpful to reconstruct the ills of this country to work and prosper together. I think, except those committed crimes, they should stay with their privileged earned shares and be part of the development of this country.
Disclaimer: am not part of prosperity party (lol). I always talk my mind objectively. Peace !

Abdelaziz

Re: TIGRAY SHOULD OFFICIALLY DECLARE AND PREPARE FOR THE REPATRIATION OF ALL TIGREANS LIVING IN THE SO-CALLED ETHIOPI

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Jan 2020, 04:56

THE ONLY MISTAKE TPLF DID IS FAILURE TO KILL AND BURY THE KAHADI TRAITORS: THE BANTUGUDIFECHAS LIKE FI'NAFINT MESHREFET, AND THE KOMATA GUDELAAMHARU TRAITORS LIKE DEMEKECH, BOYALEW, AND OTHER MIDGETS, WHOM TPLF RAISED FROM SHEPHERDS AND LISTROS TO WHO THEY ARE NOW, THESE ARE THE IDIOTS WHO ARE KILLING ETHIOPIA AFTER TIGREANS WASTED SO MUCH ENERGY, MONEY AND BRAINPOWER TO BUILD IT. TPLF BUILT WHAT YOU ARE BRAGGING ABOUT BUT TRUST ME ALL WILL BURN INO ASHES VERY SOON. HODAM AMHARU THINK THEY FOUND THIS PREGNANT COW CALLED ETHIOPIA THAT IS RAISED BY WHAT THEY CALL "FOOLISH TIGREANS" AND THEY ARE FIGHTING WITH BANTUGUDIFECHANS TO OWN IT, BUT NONE WILL SUCCEEED, THE PREGNANT COW WILL PERISH BEFORE GIVING THEM THE CHERISH THEY SEEK TO GET FROM IT FOR FREE.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 16 Jan 2020, 05:52

"When your finger points at others, your other fingers point at yourself"

You call others listros and many names but you totally forgot with what means tplf members came in. If I may remind, it was not with more than ragtag and sandals, with klashnkoves and bullets. You see the now billionaires were empty handed. Moreover, their political survival over the past 27 years was not because of their sole skills. Rather because of the support they earned from Hodams. If the people you are accusing were to be accused, it shouldnt be by tplf. It should have been by the oppressed people of Ethiopia. The once yoy are accusing were babysitting tplf and made them billionaires. Tplf has to be tankful to these people.

Abdelaziz wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 04:56
THE ONLY MISTAKE TPLF DID IS FAILURE TO KILL AND BURY THE KAHADI TRAITORS: THE BANTUGUDIFECHAS LIKE FI'NAFINT MESHREFET, AND THE KOMATA GUDELAAMHARU TRAITORS LIKE DEMEKECH, BOYALEW, AND OTHER MIDGETS, WHOM TPLF RAISED FROM SHEPHERDS AND LISTROS TO WHO THEY ARE NOW, THESE ARE THE IDIOTS WHO ARE KILLING ETHIOPIA AFTER TIGREANS WASTED SO MUCH ENERGY, MONEY AND BRAINPOWER TO BUILD IT. TPLF BUILT WHAT YOU ARE BRAGGING ABOUT BUT TRUST ME ALL WILL BURN INO ASHES VERY SOON. HODAM AMHARU THINK THEY FOUND THIS PREGNANT COW CALLED ETHIOPIA THAT IS RAISED BY WHAT THEY CALL "FOOLISH TIGREANS" AND THEY ARE FIGHTING WITH BANTUGUDIFECHANS TO OWN IT, BUT NONE WILL SUCCEEED, THE PREGNANT COW WILL PERISH BEFORE GIVING THEM THE CHERISH THEY SEEK TO GET FROM IT FOR FREE.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Jan 2020, 07:36

kibrom.
you must be underage person to think tplf fighters will have come to Addis with black suits and neckties dragging their Samsonite bags full of money. They were real guerilla fighters who fought day and night for 17 years to defeat the largest black army in Africa.
Then they made the conditions that led to develop Ethiopia all from scratch. No bantugudifecha or gudelaamharay positively contributed to what tplf did in the last 27 years to change Ethiopia from a dirtypoor and hopeless country to a vibrant nation with lots of hope. Now all the hope is gone coz gudelamharu conspired with bantugudifechass to destroy it. TPLF decided not to save the country from these two werada monkeys coz millions of the dirtypoor and thankless masses were wrongly agitated against Tigray, and rose up against tplf, though they are now regretting what they did . Alas it is too late for TPLF to return to fix the unsealable cracks meshrefet and co created.

fillmore88, f'ag'at ho'moshenay-komataamharu diqala son of contro'muro and derg wetader, get lost you bi'tchboy, you came to beg to su'ck my anaconda but your tra'nny sister la'dyboy hawazen will feel jealous if I bust your ho'moshenay holes.

tlel

Post by tlel » 16 Jan 2020, 11:26

Kiberamlak,

Don't bother talking with Abdl Isis, by hook or crook he is anti Ethiopia, it doesn't matter if tplf was still in power or not. Notice, he is looking for excuse that because Tplf is sidelined, Ethiopia will disintegrate. That was he plan when he was wearing a rag tag in the jungle.

Fillmore88

Post by Fillmore88 » 16 Jan 2020, 13:52

My Pathetic friend, Abdulaziz, your dream of visualizing dependent Tigrai to be the parasite of Ethiopia won’t be realized. Ethiopia is free from the freeloader once and for all.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 16 Jan 2020, 14:12

Fillmore88 wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 07:17
በናትህ አታስጎምጀን
Enante kebrachehun tebeku,enezih sra fet tenageru belachehu ye Tigrayn hezb atansu