Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

If TPLF was anti Amhara, then why did this noble Amara guy join TPLF since 1969,and rise to therank of TPLF leadershp .

Post by Abdelaziz » 14 Jan 2020, 05:32

Before Haileselase was deposed by Dergue, this brilliant and honest real Amara guy graduated in prestigious Addis Abeba university business school and was working in his field in Sidamo until he quit his job and went to Tigray to Join TPLF in 1969(ETC), just a year after TPLF was founded.
He knew Tilahun Giza, Walelign Mekonenn, and other university revolutionaries. He speaks fluent Tigrigna. His wife is a former TPLF Tegadalit from Maryan-Shewito, Adwa, with whom he procreated very brilliant children. Currently he works for Amara Kilil TIRET, the equivalent of Tigray's EFFORT, which was created by money donated by the fool TPLF.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: If TPLF was anti Amhara, then why did this noble Amara guy join TPLF since 1969,and rise to therank of TPLF leadersh

Post by Degnet » 14 Jan 2020, 06:20

Abdelaziz wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 05:32
Before Haileselase was deposed by Dergue, this brilliant and honest real Amara guy graduated in prestigious Addis Abeba university business school and was working in his field in Sidamo until he quit his job and went to Tigray to Join TPLF in 1969(ETC), just a year after TPLF was founded.
He knew Tilahun Giza, Walelign Mekonenn, and other university revolutionaries. He speaks fluent Tigrigna. His wife is a former TPLF Tegadalit from Maryan-Shewito, Adwa, with whom he procreated very brilliant children. Currently he works for Amara Kilil TIRET, the equivalent of Tigray's EFFORT, which was created by money donated by the fool TPLF.
Ante neh eko bematawkew hezb ena bahl yemtekebatrew,we are a people ruled by reason.Lack of imagination.To the heart of an Endertan,absolute dirty

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: If TPLF was anti Amhara, then why did this noble Amara guy join TPLF since 1969,and rise to therank of TPLF leadersh

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jan 2020, 08:35

TPLF IS THE BEST thing that happened to Amahra they make them free from the Addis ababa Amhara and they allowed them to govern their own region and control their own resources

under Amhaara rule the Gondar, Gojjam and Wollo Amhara were the biggest victim the Addis Ababa or shaw Amhara hate those Amhara and make fun of the way they speak .. today thanks to tplf no one come from Addis ABaba to rule them they rule themselves if their is oil, gold or any other resources the Amhara will get the lion share not like old time where the buda Amhara from Shaw those settler and take all the Amhara resource in the name of mama Ethiopia this joke stopped thanks to tplf ..

Amhara are hard core federalist they dont want no body to come and rule them ... i know they dont know it yet but they r federalist all the progress u see in Amhara region because of fed system otherwise every one would have develop Addis Ababa at cost of their own region those joke is over

another thing is Amhara will have peace if the oromo have peace.. under Shaw Amhara one Ethiopia one language policy the oromo will keep on fighting the civil war who is going to go to war no other then amhara youth . why die for idiot war instead make oromo peace by respecting their right and when the oromo have peace the Amhara will have peace and trade will be the language of people

Gudukassa1

Post by Gudukassa1 » 14 Jan 2020, 10:04

During the struggle, TPLF was admired and supported by ordinary amharic speaking people. Now, we are witnessing denial of these facts from all directions. This is an era of extremism in Ethiopia. It will pass. The bonds that bind Ethiopians together are much stronger than the noises we heard across this ancient land.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Jan 2020, 13:57

Buda Woyane- I usually read only your first paragraph because the rest is just crap and even difficult to understand as you jump from one topic to the other. Be focused, dog.

TPLF is the worst thing that happened to mama Ethiopia, to the birds and cattle, to the air and water and to the entire world. I mean, listen to the trisyllabic word Wo-Ya-Ne itself. It is grimy and ugly. And look into the minds and hearts of all woyane thugs. They are all carved out of one solid rock - same cruelty and evil temperament, same deceitfulness, same greediness and gluttony. They see money, they see nothing. A Woyane rats walks by your house, the soil stops to reproduce. You shake hand with them, your fertility dies. You’re inherently evil from head to toe. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 08:35
TPLF IS THE BEST thing that happened to Amahra they make them free from the Addis ababa Amhara and they allowed them to govern their own region and control their own resources

under Amhaara rule the Gondar, Gojjam and Wollo Amhara were the biggest victim the Addis Ababa or shaw Amhara hate those Amhara and make fun of the way they speak .. today thanks to tplf no one come from Addis ABaba to rule them they rule themselves if their is oil, gold or any other resources the Amhara will get the lion share not like old time where the buda Amhara from Shaw those settler and take all the Amhara resource in the name of mama Ethiopia this joke stopped thanks to tplf ..

Amhara are hard core federalist they dont want no body to come and rule them ... i know they dont know it yet but they r federalist all the progress u see in Amhara region because of fed system otherwise every one would have develop Addis Ababa at cost of their own region those joke is over

another thing is Amhara will have peace if the oromo have peace.. under Shaw Amhara one Ethiopia one language policy the oromo will keep on fighting the civil war who is going to go to war no other then amhara youth . why die for idiot war instead make oromo peace by respecting their right and when the oromo have peace the Amhara will have peace and trade will be the language of people

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jan 2020, 14:18

present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 13:55
Shewa Amara is Amara just like Gondere, Weleye and Gojame. The Amaras are too smart and no one can divide them and they will never let go of Ethiopiansim! The other ethincs will never let go it, either. Everyone needs it, it's the glue that bonded us together

The D.C. government has its own activities like the other states. Anyone is wellcome to invest in DC.
[/quote]

Doctor Present,

u r explaining to me how fed. system work in America after 3000 years Meles introduce us to fed. system and Meles system work like charm

i will repeat one more time .. the የሸዋ አማራ ወይም ከተሜው አማራ ፤ የሚናገሩትም አማርኛ የተለየ ነው። ገጠሬዎቹ ሲመጥ ባላገሩ ፋሮቹ መጡ ነው የሚባሉት። ወሌዎችንም አበሳ ነው የሚያበሉዋቸው በንቅሳታቸው ምክን ያት ። አማሮች never fair people ...under Amhara rule or centralized rule everyone pay tax to central government which is in Addis Ababa and the Addis Ababa government will spend the lion share of the fed money in Addis abbaba at the cost of other city

for example under Amhara rule if Somali get oil all the money goes to Addis Ababa central government and the central government will divided the money as they wish and keeping the Somali region in poverty... not in fed system the Somali get 30% of the gas income and pay the fed tax on top of that and keep the rest and develop their own region this way everyone will control their own resources...

i can give example after example but wollo, Gojjam, and Gonder r better off under TPLF RULE because they can keep what ever resource they have 30% and pay fed. tax on it.. under Amhara rule all the tourism money would have gone to Addis ABaba and Addis Ababa will get the lion share and the left over will be divided with all region even have not region will share what God give to Amhara region without working so the budget would be so low they keep them in poverty..

this doesnt mean u are preventing to go to any region .. all Ethiopians have to travel to any region in two condition .. one u must learn the local language and u must buy land or if u dont have money u must rent ... otherwise if u see land u cant take it all the land belong to the regional state and u have to buy it from them or from individual who sell land .. ዝም ብለህ እንደድሮ ክፍት ቦታ ስታገኝ ጎጆህን ቀልሰህ የኔ መሬት ነው ማለት አትችልም ኦሮሞ ላይ ሄደህ ። መሬቱን መግዛት ወይም መከራየት አለብህ ። አንደ ወልዬ ወይም ጎንደሬ አዲስ አባ ቢመጣ ዝም ብሎ የገኘበት ቦታ ቤት መስራት አይችልም ።።።። ታድያ ለምን ኦሮሞ ላይ ሄደው መሬት የሚወሩት ። በርግጥ ነው ፲ ሚሊዬን እመሮች ኦሮሞን ሲወሩት ማንኛቸውም ለመሬት አልከፈሉ ይህ መቀጠል አይችላም

u r free to go to any part of USA but no government will give u free land or transportation u must do it by yourself and live under the regional government law ....which is totally different from state to state

Mr. present .. i u told us many time over i ignore that Selam guy... what a waste what a people he is an Eritrea i dont know what he is doing in here ..

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Jan 2020, 14:34

Buda Woyanes - I am here to bust your criminal TPLF arse. I am your nightmare and will give you a hard time as long as I am alive. You worada subhuman jerks can try to manipulate my posts with inappropriate images, use multiple aliases, or hide behind other tribes but nothing is going to work. I watch you 24/7 like a hawk. You’re are the ones to leave ER and join the hyenas in Planet Hotel. KIFU!

Ethoash wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 14:18
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 13:55
Shewa Amara is Amara just like Gondere, Weleye and Gojame. The Amaras are too smart and no one can divide them and they will never let go of Ethiopiansim! The other ethincs will never let go it, either. Everyone needs it, it's the glue that bonded us together

The D.C. government has its own activities like the other states. Anyone is wellcome to invest in DC.
Doctor Present,

u r explaining to me how fed. system work in America after 3000 years Meles introduce us to fed. system and Meles system work like charm

i will repeat one more time .. the የሸዋ አማራ ወይም ከተሜው አማራ ፤ የሚናገሩትም አማርኛ የተለየ ነው። ገጠሬዎቹ ሲመጥ ባላገሩ ፋሮቹ መጡ ነው የሚባሉት። ወሌዎችንም አበሳ ነው የሚያበሉዋቸው በንቅሳታቸው ምክን ያት ። አማሮች never fair people ...under Amhara rule or centralized rule everyone pay tax to central government which is in Addis Ababa and the Addis Ababa government will spend the lion share of the fed money in Addis abbaba at the cost of other city

for example under Amhara rule if Somali get oil all the money goes to Addis Ababa central government and the central government will divided the money as they wish and keeping the Somali region in poverty... not in fed system the Somali get 30% of the gas income and pay the fed tax on top of that and keep the rest and develop their own region this way everyone will control their own resources...

i can give example after example but wollo, Gojjam, and Gonder r better off under TPLF RULE because they can keep what ever resource they have 30% and pay fed. tax on it.. under Amhara rule all the tourism money would have gone to Addis ABaba and Addis Ababa will get the lion share and the left over will be divided with all region even have not region will share what God give to Amhara region without working so the budget would be so low they keep them in poverty..

this doesnt mean u are preventing to go to any region .. all Ethiopians have to travel to any region in two condition .. one u must learn the local language and u must buy land or if u dont have money u must rent ... otherwise if u see land u cant take it all the land belong to the regional state and u have to buy it from them or from individual who sell land .. ዝም ብለህ እንደድሮ ክፍት ቦታ ስታገኝ ጎጆህን ቀልሰህ የኔ መሬት ነው ማለት አትችልም ኦሮሞ ላይ ሄደህ ። መሬቱን መግዛት ወይም መከራየት አለብህ ። አንደ ወልዬ ወይም ጎንደሬ አዲስ አባ ቢመጣ ዝም ብሎ የገኘበት ቦታ ቤት መስራት አይችልም ።።።። ታድያ ለምን ኦሮሞ ላይ ሄደው መሬት የሚወሩት ። በርግጥ ነው ፲ ሚሊዬን እመሮች ኦሮሞን ሲወሩት ማንኛቸውም ለመሬት አልከፈሉ ይህ መቀጠል አይችላም

u r free to go to any part of USA but no government will give u free land or transportation u must do it by yourself and live under the regional government law ....which is totally different from state to state

Mr. present .. i u told us many time over i ignore that Selam guy... what a waste what a people he is an Eritrea i dont know what he is doing in here ..
[/quote]

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Jan 2020, 14:51

TPLF's own spokesperson, which i can cite right now if you wish, said that the average amara was not their enemy, but the elites from shawa/menz were, but due to animosity between the 2 peoples, a joint or coordinated struggle was not possible or likely.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Jan 2020, 19:47

The fake Amhara boy - you have been deaf all along when Amharas are attacked 24/7 by TPLF thugs such as serpentine Ethoash, sore pimple Halafi, Abdul the Bull and that immature mag-got AbebeB. Other than screaming ascari Eritrea, ascari Eritrea, where have you been, dog? There is no distinction between ascari TPLF and Agame TPLF, you’re all same KIFU Woyanes. But don’t ever involve the good people of ordinary Tigreans who have become a victim like all other Ethiopians. You little SOB can wiggle your tail on Eritreans to ‘wag the dog’ but you can’t change the fact that you’re just one of those cursed Woyane rats if not worse. KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 14:53
Tplfs Ascari Eritreans said Amara and Orthodox are dead :lol:

They hate all Amara people!!

They killed two million Amara people!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 14:51
TPLF's own spokesperson, which i can cite right now if you wish, said that the average amara was not their enemy, but the elites from shawa/menz were, but due to animosity between the 2 peoples, a joint or coordinated struggle was not possible or likely.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Jan 2020, 21:21

Buda Woyane - you forgot to say “ascari Eritrean”
:lol: :lol: :lol:
KIFU!

present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:17
Stay on your league.

You too stupi'd to understand what's going on :lol: :lol: :x :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 19:47
The fake Amhara boy - you have been deaf all along when Amharas are attacked 24/7 by TPLF thugs such as serpentine Ethoash, sore pimple Halafi, Abdul the Bull and that immature mag-got AbebeB. Other than screaming ascari Eritrea, ascari Eritrea, where have you been, dog? There is no distinction between ascari TPLF and Agame TPLF, you’re all same KIFU Woyanes. But don’t ever involve the good people of ordinary Tigreans who have become a victim like all other Ethiopians. You little SOB can wiggle your tail on Eritreans to ‘wag the dog’ but you can’t change the fact that you’re just one of those cursed Woyane rats if not worse. KIFU!
present wrote:
Tplfs Ascari Eritreans said Amara and Orthodox are dead :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 14 Jan 2020, 21:30

Ethoash wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 08:35

hmm... 8)
May be that is also why Asaminew Tsige and co. wanted to destroy Amhara regional state and its government with a single iron blow seemingly for the purpose of installing centralized dictatorship in Finfinne using the clueless sleepy sleeper Addis Abebee pathological parrot calling himslef, Eskinder Nega, who was so infatuated and running fast to Bahir dar with all of his baggage on the night of the attempted coup by Tsige to join the expected carnival and return back if successful with a trophy and the crown to dictate the regional and rural amaras form his Addis Abeba pale palace, making sure that rural and regional Amharas stay as wretched as always been under all the unitarist urban dictatorship of the hedonist amara rules of the past.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Jan 2020, 21:36

Buda Woyane - I thought you’re not craving it today.
:lol: :lol: :lol: KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:28
You Ascari Eritrean qockroach qorchame

You forgot to menstion the "cockroach qorchames" part

Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:21
KIFU!

present wrote:
Stay on your league.

You too stupi'd to understand what's going on :lol: :lol: :x :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
present wrote:
Tplfs Ascari Eritreans said Amara and Orthodox are dead

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Jan 2020, 21:57

Get out and kick some Woyane’s as$ and give cockroach to those craving it day & night. :lol:

present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:42
Ascari selam

Yene konjo. Zare tenadeshal

Minaw?

Ascari abatish min ale?

Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:36
Buda Woyane - I thought you’re not craving it today.
:lol: :lol: :lol: KIFU!
present wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:28
You Ascari Eritrean qockroach qorchame

You forgot to menstion the "cockroach qorchames" part

Selam/ wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:21
KIFU!

present wrote:
Stay on your league.

You too stupi'd to understand what's going on

Selam/ wrote:

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 14 Jan 2020, 22:22

sun wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:30
hmm...
May be that is also why Asaminew Tsige and co. wanted to destroy Amhara regional state and its government with a single iron blow seemingly for the purpose of installing centralized dictatorship in Finfinne using the clueless sleepy sleeper Addis Abebee pathological parrot calling himslef, Eskinder Nega, who was so infatuated and running fast to Bahir dar with all of his baggage on the night of the attempted coup by Tsige to join the expected carnival and return back if successful with a trophy and the crown to dictate the regional and rural amaras form his Addis Abeba pale palace, making sure that rural and regional Amharas stay as wretched as always been under all the unitarist urban dictatorship of the hedonist amara rules of the past.
sun,

You & freinds are picking on Eskinder Nega and Balderas because you want Addis Ababans to remain defenseless. How come you don't say anything on groups who declared war on Addis Ababa including those that committed the brutal Burayu massacre?

Tulema Oromo farmers in the outskirts of Addis were evicted by the greedy TPLF-EPRDF not Eskinder.

Addis Ababa has always been capital of Tulema Oromo who are the same as Eskinder's Addis Ababa in their culture and psychology.

Those of you from Hararghe or Arsi can not dictate the fate of Addis Ababa. You shall learn that the hard way sooner of later.

I know you enjoy blaming every thing on Amara. In the 70s, Eritrean rebels called everything other than Tigregna speakers, Amhara including the tens of thousands of great Oromo patriots who died for the territorial unity of Ethiopia on the mountains of northern Ethiopia. What is new?

You blame Eskinder without knowing what his psychology is; Oromo don't have strife on Addis; AA has always been the capital of Tulema Oromo; they are the same as Addis Ababa in their culture and psychology.

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 14 Jan 2020, 22:33

Tulama Oromos never owned Addis Ababa and it’s not the capital of the Subclan of Borana Migrants,

Ancient Addis Ababa belongs to the Ganz People during King Dawits Reign a Abysinnian City was built in Addis Ababa around the Entoto Mountians before the Oromo Tulama migrations Amhara have been settled in Addis along with ancient churches...
Dawi wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 22:22
sun wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 21:30
hmm...
sun,

You & freinds are picking on Eskinder Nega and Balderas because you want Addis Ababans to remain defenseless. How come you don't say anything on groups who declared war on Addis Ababa including those that committed the brutal Burayu massacre?

Tulema Oromo farmers in the outskirts of Addis were evicted by the greedy TPLF-EPRDF not Eskinder.

Addis Ababa has always been capital of Tulema Oromo who are the same as Eskinder's Addis Ababa in their culture and psychology.

Those of you from Hararghe or Arsi can not dictate the fate of Addis Ababa. You shall learn that the hard way sooner of later.

I know you enjoy blaming every thing on Amara. In the 70s, Eritrean rebels called everything other than Tigregna speakers, Amhara including the tens of thousands of great Oromo patriots who died for the territorial unity of Ethiopia on the mountains of northern Ethiopia. What is new?

You blame Eskinder without knowing what his psychology is; Oromo don't have strife on Addis; AA has always been the capital of Tulema Oromo; they are the same as Addis Ababa in their culture and psychology.

tlel

Post by tlel » 15 Jan 2020, 01:05

Gudukassa1 wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 10:04
During the struggle, TPLF was admired and supported by ordinary amharic speaking people. Now, we are witnessing denial of these facts from all directions. This is an era of extremism in Ethiopia. It will pass. The bonds that bind Ethiopians together are much stronger than the noises we heard across this ancient land.
Really admired? If so then why is it important to oust tplf if they are admired by Amharic speaking people? First of all what is the slogan of TPLF? Liberation of Tigray. And yet what is so great about admiring this party that wants to disintegrate Ethiopia? What about the Manifesto of Tplf as Amara being the enemy?