Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT

Eritrea Express Unhappiness Over Saudi Minister’s ‘Condescending Narrative’

Post by MatiT » 14 Jan 2020, 14:03

Eritrea Express Unhappiness Over Saudi Minister’s ‘Condescending Narrative’ - https://www.tesfanews.net/eritrea-expre ... er-remark/

Eritrea tells Ahmed Kattan, Saudi minister of state for Africa, to get his facts straight when it comes to the historic Eritrea – Ethiopia peace agreement.

Dawi

Re: Eritrea Express Unhappiness Over Saudi Minister’s ‘Condescending Narrative’

Post by Dawi » 14 Jan 2020, 14:36

MatiT wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 14:03
Eritrea Express Unhappiness Over Saudi Minister’s ‘Condescending Narrative’ - https://www.tesfanews.net/eritrea-expre ... er-remark/

Eritrea tells Ahmed Kattan, Saudi minister of state for Africa, to get his facts straight when it comes to the historic Eritrea – Ethiopia peace agreement.
MatiT,

What facts? That the two beggers got awarded for creating some kind of peace among each other?

"Delusional" beggars of Africa can't be choosers! The Saudi's didn't force PIA/Abiy to go there; someone had to give them incentives to solve their own problems. One got a Nobel prize for it! At least he is not complaining! LOL!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jan 2020, 15:00

አንዳንዴ እነዚህ ኤርትራኖች ከአማራ ጋራ በአንድ ነው የሚቀዱት ውይ።

በቀደም ትራምፕ ተሳሳተ በለው አዛ አረጉን እነዚህ ለማኞች
ዛሬ ደግሞ እነዚህ ቡዳዎች ሳዊዲ ተሳሳተች በለው አፋቸውን ሲከፍቱ ትንሽ አይስቀጠጣቸውም ወይ።

እኔ ሳውዲ አለተሳስተችም ውይም ታራፕ እንደልማዱ አልዋሽም እያልኩ አይደለም ። ዝም ባለ አፍ ዝምብ አይገባም እያልኩ ነው። አረ መች ነው የምንስለጥነው።

አንድ ጎረምሳ አንዲትን ውብል ለማግኘት ሲፈልግ የምተወደውን ነገር ማረግ ። መስማት የምትፈልገውን ሁሉ መናገር። get u fast date ... guess what i am not saying sold your sole but be smooth talker allowed mistake to pass...why do any one care if the Saudi and Trump tooooooooooooook all the credit as long as we get the benefit ..

if u dont understand what i am saying you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar...

i know u will think this is servant master relationship

so i give u an example ...

ፉገራ፤ ቅፈላ አዋ ሳዊዲ ናት እያረገችልን ያለሳዊዲ ምን እንሆን ነበር እያልክ ፎግረህ አገርህ ላይ ኢንቨስት እንዲያረጉልህ ማለረግ ነው ። ፈረንጅ እንኳን ሲተርት
King haile was very closed to America so the American oil company come to Ethiopia and ask the king to find him oil . the king said yes, but want to know how much is his cut the American said 25% and the American will get 75% .. at that time the king haile so offended he said i want 50% 50% if not my children will learn and they will take out the oil...

so the American left to Saudi and they give the king the same offer the king did not even ask them how much my cut he said go and find the oil.. then after so many year later the Saudi boycott the oil company and demanded more pay.. before the American company was looting them but the Saudi know this but waited until the America all in and they make their move .. but they did not ask to much ... had the Saudi refused the improved deal the American were ready to send the army but the Saudi was smart the make the new deal and they r wish in money...

now look big ego Ethiopian vs Saudi ... who is better of now ?
እስኪያልፍ ያለፋል።
ግዜ እስኪያልፍ የአባት ህ ባርያ ይግዛህ

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Jan 2020, 15:04

Agameew

You don’t have to reply to the same issue but at different thread multiple time. You already said that in another thread, we read your reply and we don’t give a fûck. Don’t sweat too much to our attention. We tell the truth at any one face. It is in our culture..... don’t be surprised. get used to it.

Dawi wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 14:36
MatiT wrote:

MatiT,

What facts? That the two beggers got awarded for creating some kind of peace among each other?

"Delusional" beggars of Africa can't be choosers! The Saudi's didn't force PIA/Abiy to go there; someone had to give them incentives to solve their own problems. One got a Nobel prize for it! At least he is not complaining! LOL!

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 14 Jan 2020, 15:21

You son of A whoorre Agame! You must understand the psychic of Eritreans & stop insulting us as we are not idiots like you Agames to accept what is imposed on us. This is why I love shaebia. They really don't give a damn. If you insult Eritrean - you insult shaebia. Period. Doesn't matter who you are.
Ethoash wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 15:00
አንዳንዴ እነዚህ ኤርትራኖች ከአማራ ጋራ በአንድ ነው የሚቀዱት ውይ።

በቀደም ትራምፕ ተሳሳተ በለው አዛ አረጉን እነዚህ ለማኞች
ዛሬ ደግሞ እነዚህ ቡዳዎች ሳዊዲ ተሳሳተች በለው አፋቸውን ሲከፍቱ ትንሽ አይስቀጠጣቸውም ወይ።

እኔ ሳውዲ አለተሳስተችም ውይም ታራፕ እንደልማዱ አልዋሽም እያልኩ አይደለም ። ዝም ባለ አፍ ዝምብ አይገባም እያልኩ ነው። አረ መች ነው የምንስለጥነው።

አንድ ጎረምሳ አንዲትን ውብል ለማግኘት ሲፈልግ የምተወደውን ነገር ማረግ ። መስማት የምትፈልገውን ሁሉ መናገር። get u fast date ... guess what i am not saying sold your sole but be smooth talker allowed mistake to pass...why do any one care if the Saudi and Trump tooooooooooooook all the credit as long as we get the benefit ..

if u dont understand what i am saying you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar...

i know u will think this is servant master relationship

so i give u an example ...

ፉገራ፤ ቅፈላ አዋ ሳዊዲ ናት እያረገችልን ያለሳዊዲ ምን እንሆን ነበር እያልክ ፎግረህ አገርህ ላይ ኢንቨስት እንዲያረጉልህ ማለረግ ነው ። ፈረንጅ እንኳን ሲተርት
King haile was very closed to America so the American oil company come to Ethiopia and ask the king to find him oil . the king said yes, but want to know how much is his cut the American said 25% and the American will get 75% .. at that time the king haile so offended he said i want 50% 50% if not my children will learn and they will take out the oil...

so the American left to Saudi and they give the king the same offer the king did not even ask them how much my cut he said go and find the oil.. then after so many year later the Saudi boycott the oil company and demanded more pay.. before the American company was looting them but the Saudi know this but waited until the America all in and they make their move .. but they did not ask to much ... had the Saudi refused the improved deal the American were ready to send the army but the Saudi was smart the make the new deal and they r wish in money...

now look big ego Ethiopian vs Saudi ... who is better of now ?
እስኪያልፍ ያለፋል።
ግዜ እስኪያልፍ የአባት ህ ባርያ ይግዛህ
Last edited by pushkin on 14 Jan 2020, 18:31, edited 2 times in total.

QB

Post by QB » 14 Jan 2020, 15:25

What is going on? is this means the relationship between Saudi and Eritrea likely to deteriorate in 2020.....Mark my word Isaias will pick a fight with Ethiopia soon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 14 Jan 2020, 15:28

QB wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 15:25
What is going on? is this means the relationship between Saudi and Eritrea likely to deteriorate in 2020.....Mark my word Isaias will pick a fight with Ethiopia soon. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
QB

watch out the pushkin will pick fight with u for telling the truth ...

Eritrea are entertained empty ego .. they have zero money but they act like billionaire...

they think everyone should know their history ..as if they r somebody .... all Saudi should know is ... Eritrea is beggar state with only 27 years history...

all your life were colonized what kind of history r u talking about .. my dearest pushkin

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 14 Jan 2020, 15:54

Who are you?
Do you even know that?
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 15:04
Agameew

You don’t have to reply to the same issue but at different thread multiple time. You already said that in another thread, we read your reply and we don’t give a fûck. Don’t sweat too much to our attention. We tell the truth at any one face. It is in our culture..... don’t be surprised. get used to it.

Dawi wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 14:36
MatiT wrote:

MatiT,

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 14 Jan 2020, 17:24

What a good news! We should be happy that PIA makes a chain of bad decisions and eventually, the halal people of Eritrea will get rid of the yoke PFDJ put us under.
The attention seeking is getting too far and PIA's coping mechanism are depleted and he is now acting on it.
Like a primary school child in a class, our leader is raising his hand and saying "it's me, me, me" but nobody seems to be noticing. Now his wrath is about to erupt on the people of Eritrea and Tigrai, who have been the victims of this humble gentleman, that goes by the nickname "Wedi Afe".

Like QB said, the psychopath is swinging from giving him all the power to Abiy to putting a reward on his head!

You should ask some here on this forum, if you want to know how long PIA's love last!

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 14 Jan 2020, 18:30

I don't have time to teach a bunch of idiot Agames. Our independent political stand will never be compromised. Let alone the KSA even the USA couldn't manipulate us otherwise we wouldn't have lived under the sanction regime so long. We remained independent and we won. The kingdom is a partner but when they cross the line we tell them of. Eritrea and Ethiopia "Asmara peace agreement" was purely the work of Ethiopians and Eritreans & no third party was involved.
Ethoash wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 15:28
QB wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 15:25
QB

watch out the pushkin will pick fight with u for telling the truth ...

Eritrea are entertained empty ego .. they have zero money but they act like billionaire...

they think everyone should know their history ..as if they r somebody .... all Saudi should know is ... Eritrea is beggar state with only 27 years history...

all your life were colonized what kind of history r u talking about .. my dearest pushkin

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 15 Jan 2020, 02:38

No Matter How Many Arab Shiekh Hands ...Isayas Held and How Many Arab Shilhos He Placed in His Mouth Repeating their Agenda in Eritrea and the Region....At the End of the day, he Gets Tossed like a Used Con D0m!

BUUSHTI-LUUUTIE LUST in the AIR look at the ARAB drowsy after UNLOADING CAMEL-FLAVORED SHILHOJUICE in ISAYAS AFWRKi's MOUTH..and YOU CAN TELL ISAYAS AFWRKI is SWISHING the CAMEL-Flavored Seam3n in his Mouth....HAAAKKK TUUUFFFF to this Shaytaan!

[/quote]