Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Robel11

we won’t give up - halaib triangle.

Post by Robel11 » 13 Jan 2020, 09:34

Egypt we going to stand up against you - we won’t give our land halaib over our dead body.

[media]
[/media]

[media]
[/media]
Please wait, video is loading...

Amaram till death

kerenite

Re: we won’t give up - halaib triangle.

Post by kerenite » 13 Jan 2020, 14:48

Robel11 wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 09:34
Egypt we going to stand up against you - we won’t give our land halaib over our dead body.

[media]
[/media]

[media]
[/media]
Please wait, video is loading...

Amaram till death
I thought he was an eritrean. Does he have identity crisis same as you know who?

He is singing for HALAYIB, a disputed territory at the border between egypt and the sudan and which is far....far away from eritrea and which doesn't involve us eritreans.

WTF is happening to us eris???????

Robel11

Post by Robel11 » 14 Jan 2020, 13:01

kerenite,

Kofo heliki yahey ?
It’s still our land sis, ardna yenahayp. As for Eritrea we died for it and were betrayed so we’ve learned , we won’t be slapped second time round. Let others take the lead and free Eritrea and we will join them but don’t wait for the warriors to help free Eritrea this time around if they going too they will do so for Sahel, Semhar, Senhit, Gash Barka.We don’t care about Kebessa.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 14 Jan 2020, 14:22

Robel11 wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 13:01
kerenite,

Kofo heliki yahey ?
It’s still our land sis, ardna yenahayp. As for Eritrea we died for it and were betrayed so we’ve learned , we won’t be slapped second time round. Let others take the lead and free Eritrea and we will join them but don’t wait for the warriors to help free Eritrea this time around if they going too they will do so for Sahel, Semhar, Senhit, Gash Barka.We don’t care about Kebessa.
Merhaba,

To begin with, Kerenite ain't a SHE rather a HE as you mistakenly or perhaps deliberately addressed me applying my tgrayit language.

Having said that,

Tell me why should eris concentrate on halayib and which is none of their [deleted]
damn business ? You haven't answered my question yet.

I am all ears.

P.S 1: I hope and pray that you ain't tarikom.

P.S. 2: you wrote you don't care about kebessa lol. Man! As an eri, the kebessa eris are my brothers and sisters and my destiny is tied to them. Try other tricks.