Post by QB » 12 Jan 2020, 10:07

Absurdism !

QB

Re: This ain't funny at all.

Post by QB » 12 Jan 2020, 10:11

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 12 Jan 2020, 10:32

And then all the agame people and their leadership are begging the Eritreans to open up the border and give them mercy.
Ain't happening.
Inferriroty complex syndrome is spanking you agames in the head.
Stealing ethio money you almost half way in reaching the elegance of the Eritreans and it got in your head.
Don't worry, our priority is to turn you to pre 1980's when your parents were slaving in Eritrea but this time in the Amharas households.
So, make sure you do not throw your parents dirty clay looking outfits.
You gonna need it.
You filthy agames do not appreciate when good thing granted by stealing hits your ugly,
ungrateful dirty, conniving agame faces.

QB

Post by QB » 12 Jan 2020, 10:42

Fool , We win the battle, but lose the war.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Jan 2020, 13:43

March 16, 2019

Eritrean women and higher education

http://www.ecss-online.com/eritrean-wom ... education/

It has been twenty seven years since Eritrea emerged from a lengthy war of liberation that claimed the lives of sixty five thousand women and men and displaced hundreds of thousands of women and men.

During the protracted war for independence (1961-1991) and the deadlier TPLF war of aggression (1998- 2018) Eritrean women and men fought equally. Eritrean women and men lost their lives, eyes, legs or hands fighting for the glorious aims of dignity and liberation. Eritrean women who lost their lives in combat are remembered by the people with great pride and they are symbols of heroism. Eritrean women have fought and gained spectacular victory against colonization and reactionary patriarchal pride.

Globally, women have less educational opportunities to improve their lives. They are often prevented from meaningful participation in education.

In Eritrea, all citizens are encouraged to learn irrespective of their age, gender and ethnicity through formal and non-formal means. The government opens up boarding schools and mobile schools in remote areas to reach the nomadic and semi-nomadic communities.

The old cultural factors that limit women’s rights and participation in education were effectively challenged. Intensive awareness campaigns have been conducted to protect girls from early marriage. According to Article 522, for example,
A man and a woman who have not both attained the full age of eighteen years may not enter a contract of marriage.
This is done to give young girls protection.

At independence, gender disparity in education was horrific at all levels of the education system. Significant differences exist between boys and girls in school enrolment. Women’s participation in education decreases as they move up the ladder from elementary to secondary and then to higher education. To address such kind of disorder the government gives top priority to the expansion of educational opportunities for all. As a result of the nationwide and cross sector coordination, female gender parity with males has been showing progress at all levels, from elementary all the way up-to tertiary level of education. The Government has drafted a gender policy and strategy in recognition of the fact that sustainable development cannot be realized without the full and equal participation of women at all levels of education. Gender equality is a nail on which the entire national activity hangs.

Investment on the health and education of women and girls is regarded as the key to development. Educated and healthy women are more able to engage in productive activities and also invest in the education of their own children. Given that women are half of the population and economic potential, Eritrea gives equal opportunity to both men and women with regards to education. The centrality of gender equality, women’s empowerment and the realization of women’s rights in achieving sustainable development has been increasingly recognized.

This recognition is evident in a number of documents issued by various international agreements entered by the government. Eritrea recognizes that gender equality and women’s empowerment are important for sustainable development. The Government of Eritrea made a strong commitment to integrate gender into policy and strategic planning instruments. The government reaffirms its commitment to ensure women’s equal rights and access to education. Investment in girls’ education may well be the highest return investment available in the developing world. Marginalization and exclusion of women from education is the greatest threat and hindrance to social, economic and political development.

Linking gender equality and sustainable development is important for several reasons. In addition to the known development imperative, it is a moral and ethical imperative to give women equal opportunity. Achieving gender equality is recognizing the human rights and dignity of women and it’s a central requirement of a just and sustainable development. The issue of women is a major social issue. As described in the national charter of Eritrea, a society that does not respect the rights and equality of women cannot be a truly liberated society. In order for Eritrea to be a country where both genders live in equality, the doors of education should be opened to all. The education of women who constitute half of the Eritrean human resource is crucial for the country’s advancement in all fields. Eritrea is one of the few countries which have recorded successful results in education and gender related areas envisioned by the Millennium Development Goals.

Goal 5 of the sustainable development goals seeks to achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls by 2030. Prosperity without equality is not worth celebrating. Women should not be left behind. Development should not be measured only by GDP. Per capital GDP has perhaps been the supreme yardstick for evaluating national success, but emerging studies are calling for supplementing this or even replacing GDP with GDH – gross domestic happiness. After all, what do people want? People do want production but not at the expense of satisfaction and happiness. Economic growth is only the means not the end. Any level of economic prosperity unsupported by equality and justice would bring happiness to none, except the very few.

Eritrea has been able to eliminate gender disparities in primary, secondary and tertiary education. Participation rates of women in higher education have increased. The rising enrollment of women in Eritrean colleges is an indication that successful work has been done at various sectors. It is an indication of the elimination or reduction of early marriage that has often kept girls out of school. It is also an indication of the change the Eritrean society has undergone in terms of understanding the value of education. The rise in women’s enrollment is the result of the prevalence of social justice in Eritrea. Social justice means equal distribution of resources, having equal rights and granting social and economic benefits to the least advantaged sections of the society. So in all respects equal access to education is a telling indicator of women’s status in a given society.

The National Policy on Gender aims to have a society in Eritrea where girls and boys, women and men have equal opportunities, rights, benefits and obligations in all sectors and areas of life in a way that enable them to achieve sustainable livelihood. Vocational training that was in the past dominated by men has been penetrated by women. In the current academic year, out of the approximately 14,000 members of the 32nd round who are attending their 12th grade, 50.5% are women. Similarly, at the Center for Vocational Training, out of the 2142 students half are women.

The ratio of women in Eritrea’s institutions of higher education has been rising with each passing year. Eritrea has achieved tremendous success in closing the gender gap in tertiary education. Women’s enrolment at Adi Keih College of Business and Social Sciences across the years, as the chart shows, epitomizes women’s level of participation in all of Eritrea’s institutions of higher education.

The task of nation building requires the participation of all citizens regardless of their gender. The participation of women in higher education is vital for the transformation and development of the country. That is why the Government of Eritrea upholds policies to increase women’s enrollment in colleges.

Women with higher education are expected to play proactive roles and present themselves in the forefront of the battle to eliminate any form of discrimination. Eritrea’s achievement in the area of education and equality is great. But we still have a long way to go to make our aspirations a reality.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 12 Jan 2020, 13:57

QB/Awash, the Weyane thief from Adwa, said he built these schools for the people of Tigray to make them like Singapore. This ain't funny at all!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Jan 2020, 14:47

QB wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 09:57
Please wait, video is loading...
Indeed it ain't funny at all rather disgusting..uff :twisted:

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 12 Jan 2020, 14:59

According To U.N. Statements The Eritrean Country Of Five Million Population Has More Qualified Doctors/ Nurses Womens Than Ethiopia 100 Million, Than Sudan 48 Million, Than Kenyan People. Go Figure Basta*rd Prostit*ute Agga*me Adwash, Salih Gadi Johar, Q.B.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Jan 2020, 22:28

Aye neger enda ugumsh.... endowed niether creativities not sophistication. What I see in the above two photos are the top looks like fighters while the bottom sexual objects with synthetic fake extensions hair :P

Let’s see what military women looks like in other nation? Well ... there you have

Agamewoch are born dumb. Period! Halal metrï is the dumbest.

I rest my case

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Jan 2020, 23:04

OMG
QB wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 09:57

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 12 Jan 2020, 23:31

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 12 Jan 2020, 23:36

This is really not funny! But as zmeselo reassured me, there will soon be a change. With little make up and face lift, even those Eritrean peasant girls will look like a beauty pageant!
But then again these are foot soldiers of the State of Eritrea. They don’t need to be good looking, all they should do is identify the enemy and shoot. In fact good looks might distract them from their real duty. What do you think Awash?
QB, I guess it’s time to move to Tigrai.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Jan 2020, 04:50

to all Eritreans in this thread, i cry my heart out for innocent lost..

here are the Ethiopian

hero Ethiopian Army Female Paratroopers!

ato fed up don't post, Ethiopian Isreally army photo as an Eritrean army.. Eritrean female army r under age .. so u cant fool us, or go and fool someone else

even try to compere with Ethiopia is bold .. i give u that

now enjoy the Ethiopian female achievement
in sport

in beauty contest

CNN Hero

flying like bird

Supreme Court Chief

now i will challenge any Eritrean to post Eritrean women achievement based on the above category

Follower

Post by Follower » 13 Jan 2020, 05:22

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 13 Jan 2020, 07:42

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Jan 2020, 13:07

Inferior Woyane rat - Both Ethiopian and Eritrean women are stunning in terms of beauty, intellect and athleticism. You fvcked up TPLF moron should stop this nonsense. Buda!
Ethoash wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 04:50
to all Eritreans in this thread, i cry my heart out for innocent lost..

here are the Ethiopian

hero Ethiopian Army Female Paratroopers!

ato fed up don't post, Ethiopian Isreally army photo as an Eritrean army.. Eritrean female army r under age .. so u cant fool us, or go and fool someone else

even try to compere with Ethiopia is bold .. i give u that

now enjoy the Ethiopian female achievement
in sport

in beauty contest

CNN Hero

flying like bird

Supreme Court Chief

now i will challenge any Eritrean to post Eritrean women achievement based on the above category

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Jan 2020, 14:08

Selam/ wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 13:07
Inferior Woyane rat - Both Ethiopian and Eritrean women are stunning in terms of beauty, intellect and athleticism. You fvcked up TPLF moron should stop this nonsense. Buda!
i know u r coming to spoil the thread. why said Ethiopia women r more beautiful or more intelligent or athletic .. all i said is they have freedom to enjoy their heart content.. for example under Buda Amhara rule or Derg rule Beauty contest was illegal . no women allowed to wear fashion or sing their heart content beside revolutionary song . in the sport under Amhara i dont women athlete but under golden time Derartu is the first Ethiopian woman and the first black African woman to win an Olympic gold medal, which she won in the 10,000 m event at the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games.

my point is someone must give u opportunity to excelled.... women in usa and Ethiopia are not have the same opportunity for education is that means the Ethiopia are less intelligent no ... the same we the Eritrean women r not given the opportunity to excl .. instead they were taken to camp and jailed for next 20 years when they come out they r 40 years old and cant have baby.. we go the same Bs under buda Amhra rule...

የእናት አገር ጥሪ፤ አፈሳ። ሁሉም ነገር ወደ ጦር ግንባር ፤ በመሳሱት ወጥመዶች አንድ ትውልድ ደርግ ጨፈጨፈ። ወርቃማዎቹ ሲመጡ ፈተውን ለቀቁን በሙዚቃ ብትል ቴዲ አፍሮ መስክር ነው። አባቱ በድህነት ሲማቅቅ አንደአዝማሪ ልጃቸው ቴዴ በሀብት ላይ አብት ተደራረበበት። ሚስቱም ኤሪትራዊ ናት ። ያላት ንብረት ቁንጅናዋ ነው በቁንጅና ወድ ድር ተመርጣ ለቴዲ ልትደንስልት በምጣችበት ነው አይቶዋት ያገባት እናማ የፊልም አቅነባባሪ የልብስ ፋሽን ፋብሪካ መክፈት ነው የቀራት ። ታዲያ ይህች ወብት ኤርትራ ብትሆን ኖሮ ያወ የፈረደበት ጦር ካንፕ ወርዳ በአርባ አመቷ ስትወጣ ልጅ አልባት ሆን ነበር።

አሁን ይህንን መናገር ያንተን ጣልቃ መግባት ያስፍልግ ነበር። ትግሬዎችን እያመስገንክ እንደመኖር። ምን አለኝ በለኝ ኢትዬዽያ ከምርጫው በኋላ መኖሯም ያጠራጥራል እነዚህ ውብ ሴቶች በሙሉ ጥገኝነት ጠይቀው አሜሪካ መጥተው ሽንት ቤት ነው ጠራጊ የሚሆኑት ወርድ ከራሴ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Jan 2020, 14:57

Buda Woyane - I told you everything that TPLF cooks is cursed. Every word you write is poisonous. Even if
you say the sun, the moon, the planets, and the stars all rise in the east and set in the west, no one trusts you. Because you’re a double-tongued snake and inherently evil thug. If Satan praises someone as you selectively do, I would surely say god damns you to hell. KIFU!
Ethoash wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 14:08
Selam/ wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 13:07
i know u r coming to spoil the thread. why said Ethiopia women r more beautiful or more intelligent or athletic .. all i said is they have freedom to enjoy their heart content.. for example under Buda Amhara rule or Derg rule Beauty contest was illegal . no women allowed to wear fashion or sing their heart content beside revolutionary song . in the sport under Amhara i dont women athlete but under golden time Derartu is the first Ethiopian woman and the first black African woman to win an Olympic gold medal, which she won in the 10,000 m event at the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games.

my point is someone must give u opportunity to excelled.... women in usa and Ethiopia are not have the same opportunity for education is that means the Ethiopia are less intelligent no ... the same we the Eritrean women r not given the opportunity to excl .. instead they were taken to camp and jailed for next 20 years when they come out they r 40 years old and cant have baby.. we go the same Bs under buda Amhra rule...

የእናት አገር ጥሪ፤ አፈሳ። ሁሉም ነገር ወደ ጦር ግንባር ፤ በመሳሱት ወጥመዶች አንድ ትውልድ ደርግ ጨፈጨፈ። ወርቃማዎቹ ሲመጡ ፈተውን ለቀቁን በሙዚቃ ብትል ቴዲ አፍሮ መስክር ነው። አባቱ በድህነት ሲማቅቅ አንደአዝማሪ ልጃቸው ቴዴ በሀብት ላይ አብት ተደራረበበት። ሚስቱም ኤሪትራዊ ናት ። ያላት ንብረት ቁንጅናዋ ነው በቁንጅና ወድ ድር ተመርጣ ለቴዲ ልትደንስልት በምጣችበት ነው አይቶዋት ያገባት እናማ የፊልም አቅነባባሪ የልብስ ፋሽን ፋብሪካ መክፈት ነው የቀራት ። ታዲያ ይህች ወብት ኤርትራ ብትሆን ኖሮ ያወ የፈረደበት ጦር ካንፕ ወርዳ በአርባ አመቷ ስትወጣ ልጅ አልባት ሆን ነበር።

አሁን ይህንን መናገር ያንተን ጣልቃ መግባት ያስፍልግ ነበር። ትግሬዎችን እያመስገንክ እንደመኖር። ምን አለኝ በለኝ ኢትዬዽያ ከምርጫው በኋላ መኖሯም ያጠራጥራል እነዚህ ውብ ሴቶች በሙሉ ጥገኝነት ጠይቀው አሜሪካ መጥተው ሽንት ቤት ነው ጠራጊ የሚሆኑት ወርድ ከራሴ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 13 Jan 2020, 15:04

Selam/ wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 14:57
Buda Woyane - I told you everything that TPLF cooks is cursed. Every word you write is poisonous. Even if
you say the sun, the moon, the planets, and the stars all rise in the east and set in the west, no one trusts you. Because you’re a double-tongued snake and inherently evil thug. If Satan praises someone as you selectively do, I would surely say god damns you to hell. KIFU!
even what u said here if u say it inside Ethiopia no body will touch u think for golden they give us freedom of speech and democracy and fed. system

all the Amhara party that run for election in 2020 they have to give thanks to TPLF ...

YES, tplf R VERY sensitive about the sun never rise if u said that they will start war ask your king issu life time president once he said ..one time he said i will never leave from Badme even the sun refused to shine.. guess what the tplf decree oppressing sun rise and make history by winning in shortest time then buda Amhara Darug took him 17 years and lose the golden win the war and retake Badme.. in Somalia ogden case the Darug have to call the Russia and Cuba but the golden army did it when the whole world refused to go to Somalia...

so i am advising u never to say the sun will not rise in front of the Golden bad thing will happened to you..

anything but not play around with the word rise.. rise economy rise politically or anything dont mess with this word beside that u r free to say anything u want..