Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

Abiy Ahimed says may repeat red terror "because some want it"

Post by Revelations » 13 Jan 2020, 00:40

Last edited by Revelations on 13 Jan 2020, 14:16, edited 2 times in total.

tekeba

Re: Abiy Ahimed says may repeat red terror "because some want it"

Post by tekeba » 13 Jan 2020, 02:15

Revo, here we go again, but this time you did not hide that you are digital Woyane. You have tough life at this time to be a servant of Woyane. Low life

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 13 Jan 2020, 02:27

Among those some who want it, one of them is you Gash Revelations!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Jan 2020, 02:33

tekeba wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 02:15
Revo, here we go again, but this time you did not hide that you are digital Woyane. You have tough life at this time to be a servant of Woyane. Low life
Focus on Tamirat Feyisa Negera as your mission. Leave this to Ethiopians as the kegna folks supported by your "foreign minster" Abiy Ahimed, are coming to claim everything including your old arse.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Jan 2020, 02:36

EPRDF wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 02:27
Among those some who want it, one of them is you Gash Revelations!
So says OLF/Jawar Mohammed & Abiy Ahimed's cadre projecting himself onto others.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 13 Jan 2020, 02:43

ጋሼ፣ዋዕ!

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 13 Jan 2020, 06:30

Revo, the fact hurts. Are you telling me to focus on another paid agent Digital Woyane,.Revo, if you are Ethiopian you wouldn't be a TELALAKI of Woyane.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 13 Jan 2020, 07:24

No, revelations has never been digital Weyane. He is a person who loves himself too much. Because he loves himself immensely, he hates anyone whom he believes entertains politics different than his. That suggests Revelations has politics that he believes in. That is a big no, no. He does not believe in any politics. But he is capable of hating. He hates Berhanu Nega. His hate of Abiy emanates from it. Because Abiy and Berhanu, as reported, get along that drives Revelations crazy.
For a long time to come, Revelations keep shopping rumors that makes his day. If that rumor comes from TPLF or his current darling Jaal Maro it does not matter.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Jan 2020, 09:18

Are you confusing me with your boss Berhanu Nega? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 07:24
No, revelations has never been digital Weyane. He is a person who loves himself too much. Because he loves himself immensely, he hates anyone whom he believes entertains politics different than his. That suggests Revelations has politics that he believes in. That is a big no, no. He does not believe in any politics. But he is capable of hating. He hates Berhanu Nega. His hate of Abiy emanates from it. Because Abiy and Berhanu, as reported, get along that drives Revelations crazy.
For a long time to come, Revelations keep shopping rumors that makes his day. If that rumor comes from TPLF or his current darling Jaal Maro it does not matter.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Jan 2020, 09:20

Stay focused on what you need to be focused on, which is worshiping your "foreign minster" Abiy Ahimed who in time will send his kegna lot to settle everything::
tekeba wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 06:30
Revo, the fact hurts. Are you telling me to focus on another paid agent Digital Woyane,.Revo, if you are Ethiopian you wouldn't be a TELALAKI of Woyane.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 13 Jan 2020, 09:57

Revelations, you do not answer my very point: peeled of your hate you are an empty sack when it comes to politics.
As for Berhanu being my boss, no, Revelations, I do not have a political boss, and will never.
Because you try to paint yourself as if you care more about the future of Ethiopia than Birhanu is, I say this: This is one of your weirdest belief you and a handful of other Ethiopians who live in North America believe. But you and those I mentioned barely know the Ethiopia of today. You guys operate as if in Ethiopia time ceased to move after 1966 Ethiopian calendar. Birhanu has had an advantage over you knowing indeed time had changed, so do people’s understanding of Ethiopian politics.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Jan 2020, 10:01

አሳማ እባላለሁ ~ ስምን መልአክ ያውጣዋል አሉ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 09:57
Revelations, you do not answer my very point: peeled of your hate you are an empty sack when it comes to politics.
As for Berhanu being my boss, no, Revelations, I do not have a political boss, and will never.
Because you try to paint yourself as if you care more about the future of Ethiopia than Birhanu is, I say this: This is one of your weirdest belief you and a handful of other Ethiopians who live in North America believe. But you and those I mentioned barely know the Ethiopia of today. You guys operate as if in Ethiopia time ceased to move after 1966 Ethiopian calendar. Birhanu has had an advantage over you knowing indeed time had changed, so do people’s understanding of Ethiopian politics.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 13 Jan 2020, 10:32

Revelations, I rock some hate producing neurons of yours. You sound stupid. Chill out.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Jan 2020, 13:48

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 10:32
Revelations, I rock some hate producing neurons of yours. You sound stupid. Chill out.
አሳማው ምን አልክ? Go ahead and type again!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 13 Jan 2020, 13:54

I take it, Revelations. I rather be associated with the animal than with you. He has no neurons that disseminate hatred every minute of his life of as you do.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 13 Jan 2020, 15:07

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 13:54
I take it, Revelations. I rather be associated with the animal than with you. He has no neurons that disseminate hatred every minute of his life of as you do.
Dumbo Asamaw, you're not being associated with asama, instead you're being identified as one. You should try to understand the difference if that's possible for your feeble brain to grasp.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 13 Jan 2020, 15:50

Revelations wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 00:40
Really? :P

If that is the case and what you are claiming is true then YOU must worry greatly because you are conducting low level endless WHITE TERROR activities which you are nurturing and developing in to the full fledged WHITE TERROR and in that way inviting counter force, i.e. RED TERROR to come and correct your stinky bulging red ar$$$, so that it may not grow blind and staffed or too big and out of normal proportion.

On the other hand all of these divided and diverse political groups currently sharpening their swords only to grab power by any means instead of calmly and peaceful developing stable and viable political agendas and then go to the people to get acceptance and through that come to determine their political space in the country. These opposition parties think that opposition means opposing and sabotaging the government and then replacing the government instead of having better pro people political agendas to prove themselves and gain experiences first and then aspire for governance peacefully some time in the future.