Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Kuasmeda
Member+

Operation Fenkil, Massawa-Eritrea

Post by Kuasmeda » 11 Jan 2020, 17:56

pastlast

Re: Operation Fenkil, Massawa-Eritrea

Post by pastlast » 11 Jan 2020, 18:08

2020 IS A TIME FOR CHANGE from THE DICTRAITORSHIP oF ISAYAS AFWRKI WHO HAS BEEN AGAINST ERITREA SINCE HIS JOINING THE ERITREAN LIBERATION MOVEMENT:

MAY the ERITREAN TEGALIDITES WHO SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES in 1977 BATTLE FOR MASSAWA, MAY THEY REST IN PEACE! :cry: :cry: :cry:

F.CUK ALL THE PFDJ CLOWNS ON HERE WHO CONTINUE TO WORK FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE ERITREAN PEOPLE!

MAY YOU SUFFER THE PAIN YOU HAVE CONTINUED TO CAUSE ALL ERITREANS!!!

Kuasmeda wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 17:56

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 11 Jan 2020, 18:47

You are not welcome to write here past dead Agame! You are yet posting to look like a Eritrean. Who the fok are u to tell us what to do. Just go & advise your Agame masters. The Eritrean Revolution that liberated Massawa in 1990 for good through Operation Fenkil had seen hundreds of big & small battles paying tens of thousands precious Eritreans. One thing,however, remained constant: Eritrean resolve, selfless courage and tenacity.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 11 Jan 2020, 20:13

Kuasmeda the 1977 Battle of Massawa is very facking personal to me..Anta Gohaaf Sharmuuta if I ever find you I will Kill you ! You have no idea what happened in 1977, I know personally those who were Martyred in that battle beecause of Filthy facking animals like you that worked with Dergue...and I will kill you if I ever meet you for your obvious disrespect here..Filthy piece of schit!

Kuasmeda wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 18:47
You are not welcome to write here past dead Agame! You are yet posting to look like a Eritrean. Who the fok are u to tell us what to do. Just go & advise your Agame masters. The Eritrean Revolution that liberated Massawa in 1990 for good through Operation Fenkil had seen hundreds of big & small battles paying tens of thousands precious Eritreans. One thing,however, remained constant: Eritrean resolve, selfless courage and tenacity.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 11 Jan 2020, 20:55

Anta Guaf wed ta kelbi they tekenshebe afu! A person who is practical doesn't speak too much like you. I think just like other Agames you were deployed as a spy who were torturing & killing many Eritreans. I am eager to meet you at a place & time convenient to you. Ne a man to do this
pastlast wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 20:13
Kuasmeda the 1977 Battle of Massawa is very facking personal to me..Anta Gohaaf Sharmuuta if I ever find you I will Kill you ! You have no idea what happened in 1977, I know personally those who were Martyred in that battle beecause of Filthy facking animals like you that worked with Dergue...and I will kill you if I ever meet you for your obvious disrespect here..Filthy piece of schit!

Kuasmeda wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 11 Jan 2020, 23:22

I've put an end to many Dergue soldiers and commanders when the Liberation struggle really needed movement. You don't know me and I am not the one to fack with! You are most likely one of the Agames sent to kill Eritreans in ELF (Jebha) during the "civil war" as that war was just an Assassination Coup of the Revolution by Selfi-Natsnet...

Thousands within ELF (Jebha) were willing to join EPLF but Isayas Afwrki, the Arse that you sniff-n-l1ck to this day did not want any opposition to his dictatorship.

Well Kuasmeda, if you want to be a Shield for Isayas Afwrki then I will light your Arse up!!! Sharmuuta nay gohaaf!

Kuasmeda wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 20:55
Anta Guaf wed ta kelbi they tekenshebe afu! A person who is practical doesn't speak too much like you. I think just like other Agames you were deployed as a spy who were torturing & killing many Eritreans. I am eager to meet you at a place & time convenient to you. Ne a man to do this
pastlast wrote:

Kuasmeda wrote:

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 12 Jan 2020, 08:11

The Agame Nech Lebasi! There is no joke with me wedta Amenzra Abashawil Agame! A true person doesn't advertise more about himself & this is our culture. The way you tried to describe yourself is a distinguishing character of Libi Tigray. I am again remind u that I am willing to meet you at a place & time convenient for you so that we will see who we are. Otherwise, don't open your stinky mouth in this forum. Stupid Agame
pastlast wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 23:22
I've put an end to many Dergue soldiers and commanders when the Liberation struggle really needed movement. You don't know me and I am not the one to fack with! You are most likely one of the Agames sent to kill Eritreans in ELF (Jebha) during the "civil war" as that war was just an Assassination Coup of the Revolution by Selfi-Natsnet...

Thousands within ELF (Jebha) were willing to join EPLF but Isayas Afwrki, the Arse that you sniff-n-l1ck to this day did not want any opposition to his dictatorship.

Well Kuasmeda, if you want to be a Shield for Isayas Afwrki then I will light your Arse up!!! Sharmuuta nay gohaaf!

Kuasmeda wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Kuasmeda wrote:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 12 Jan 2020, 09:59

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 12 Jan 2020, 10:53

Kuasmeda wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 17:56

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 12 Jan 2020, 10:57

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 12 Jan 2020, 12:23

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 12 Jan 2020, 12:54

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 12 Jan 2020, 18:12

And Our Culture doesn't bury people alive for decades either or use Amharic as a language (filthy Ethiopian-wannabe sharmuuta)...but you are a piece of schit and we can meet anywhere, you provide the address and time and bring an army if you want...I'll be alone and ready anta Gohaaf Sharmuuta! I WILL END YOU!!!
Kuasmeda wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 08:11
The Agame Nech Lebasi! There is no joke with me wedta Amenzra Abashawil Agame! A true person doesn't advertise more about himself & this is our culture. The way you tried to describe yourself is a distinguishing character of Libi Tigray. I am again remind u that I am willing to meet you at a place & time convenient for you so that we will see who we are. Otherwise, don't open your stinky mouth in this forum. Stupid Agame
pastlast wrote:

Kuasmeda wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Kuasmeda wrote:

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 12 Jan 2020, 20:03

The PASTDEAD Agame! You will be buried soon together with your Adwa masters. I am sure we will celebrate your funeral in 2020. All the looted Money & properties will be back to the Ethiopians soon. As far as Eritrea is concerned, we will introduce a strong immigration rule that prohibit you Agames from stepping your feet in Eritrea.
pastlast wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 18:12
And Our Culture doesn't bury people alive for decades either or use Amharic as a language (filthy Ethiopian-wannabe sharmuuta)...but you are a piece of schit and we can meet anywhere, you provide the address and time and bring an army if you want...I'll be alone and ready anta Gohaaf Sharmuuta! I WILL END YOU!!!
Kuasmeda wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Kuasmeda wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Kuasmeda wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 12 Jan 2020, 20:12

You can call me Agame 10 million times and that won't change how very Eritrean I am..More so than you Will ever be!

I'm an Eritrean and one of the many who Fought for Eritrea's Independence unlike you, Schitmeselo, Cigar, Fedup, follower, pushkin (every PFDJ member in the world is a FRAUD). NO PFDJ member fought in the Liberation Struggle:

1. Amanuel Biedemariam (DID NOT FIGHT in the Liberation Struggle...old as fack 62 yrs old now)
2. Ghideon Abay Asmerom (DID NOT FIGHT in the Liberation Struggle...old as fack 60 yrs old now)
3. Sophia Tesfamariam (DID NOT FIGHT int he Liberation Struggle...S.ucked Haile Selassie's dog's Shilho...old as fack 64 yr old now).
4. Elias Amare (DID NOT FIGHT in the Liberation Struggle...old as fack 67 yrs old now)
5. Sirak Bahlbi (DID NOT FIGHT in Liberation Struggle NOR Badme War ...is an OBESE Clown with the Eating Disorder)
6. Schitmeselo (DID NOT FIGHT in Liberation Struggle NOR Badme War...left his younger Family members to get Martyred in Eritrea...escaped to save his shameful Arse in the US.... 52 yr old loser child rapist)
...ofcourse Cigar, the 75 yr old loser former Towel Boy of the Ethio national football team in the 1970s...he still has underweear sweat flavor of the Ethiopian soccer players in his mouth as they threw their Underwear at him after a practice)

Kuasmeda wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 20:03
The PASTDEAD Agame! You will be buried soon together with your Adwa masters. I am sure we will celebrate your funeral in 2020. All the looted Money & properties will be back to the Ethiopians soon. As far as Eritrea is concerned, we will introduce a strong immigration rule that prohibit you Agames from stepping your feet in Eritrea.
pastlast wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 18:12
Kuasmeda wrote:
pastlast wrote:

Kuasmeda wrote:
pastlast wrote:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 13 Jan 2020, 14:10