Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Tamrat Negera Feyisa Interview Translated to English

Post by Awash » 12 Jan 2020, 05:40

Last edited by Awash on 12 Jan 2020, 05:47, edited 1 time in total.

Tog Wajale

Re: Tamrat Negera Feyissa Interview Translated to English

Post by Tog Wajale » 12 Jan 2020, 05:41

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Tigriayan Prosti*tute Who*re Listen To Our Mighty Ethiopian Mother.

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: Tamrat Negera Feyissa Interview Translated to English

Post by Awash » 12 Jan 2020, 05:52

Mujale,
What's the matter, wedi komarit? Did the Oromo stick spank your Agame asz? Don't worry, there is more where that came from. Fessfass wedi kelbi. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Tog Wajale wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 05:41
Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Tigriayan Prosti*tute Who*re Listen To Our Mighty Ethiopian Mother.
https://youtu.7FoFOTRc0

Tog Wajale

Re: Tamrat Negera Feyisa Interview Translated to English

Post by Tog Wajale » 12 Jan 2020, 05:58

The Mighty Shaebia Hamassien Loyalists Are After Your Stincky As*s In Elk Grove California Very Soon Bastar*d Prostit*ute Agga*me. They Are Watching Every Your Stincky As*s Move.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Jan 2020, 06:44

Tamrat Negera Interviews Translated To English

Posted On January 12, 2020

Tamrat Negera Feyisa, an Ethiopian political scientist/analyst, was hosted by Sheger Times Media to share his reading on what transpired in Ethiopia the week prior to January 1, 2010.  Since that included the time that Eritrea’s president Isaias Afwerki was in Ethiopia for several days, Tamrat gave his reading of the visit which touched on Ethiopian policy towards Eritrea.   This resulted in a lot of blowback and he was invited again on January 6 to expound on his views.  The following is a translation of what he said in both interviews, provided without commentary  All errors in translation are the fault of my Amharic teachers.

January 1, 2020:
http://www.eritreadigest.com/tamrat-neg ... KjHhcBfkPs

QB

Post by QB » 12 Jan 2020, 09:17

Please wait, video is loading...

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Jan 2020, 15:13

Translated by who else other than by the great eri political activist Mr. Saleh younis. Thanks sal.

Sal didn't comment on it, of course he left it for us.

Me as kerenite...my take,

Here I believe in the machiavellian theory why? The pseudo-journalist tamrat believes that he represents 110 million ethios...lol, a country in which he lives and which is on the brink of disentgration.
As we speak, tigryans and amharas are being chased out from oromo lands. Ugadenis are seeking refernedum ...wezete.

Back to the machiavellian theory,

Hinfishfish natom niAna TeQami iyu. NHna selam kinrekib nsom FaH chingraH kiatwom allewo. Intezeykoynu aygedfunan iyom. Believe me!!!

Gin intay yigeber, wedi medhin Huk yibil kesmirom kindi FaH zebilom. IndiE nay siga koyna di'a?

P.S. Machiavelli theory is: ane hagerey ifetu nimienti hagerey wela Hawey iketil.
He is much hated but he has points.

I forgot....

Ya jemAa kabom zeynimahar, nsom ni somalia Fah bitin aatiymola selam ka rekibom.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Jan 2020, 20:55

kerenite wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 15:13
Translated by who else other than by the great eri political activist Mr. Saleh younis. Thanks sal.

Sal didn't comment on it, of course he left it for us.

Me as kerenite...my take,

Here I believe in the machiavellian theory why? The pseudo-journalist tamrat believes that he represents 110 million ethios...lol, a country in which he lives and which is on the brink of disentgration.
As we speak, tigryans and amharas are being chased out from oromo lands. Ugadenis are seeking refernedum ...wezete.

Back to the machiavellian theory,

Hinfishfish natom niAna TeQami iyu. NHna selam kinrekib nsom FaH chingraH kiatwom allewo. Intezeykoynu aygedfunan iyom. Believe me!!!

Gin intay yigeber, wedi medhin Huk yibil kesmirom kindi FaH zebilom. IndiE nay siga koyna di'a?

P.S. Machiavelli theory is: ane hagerey ifetu nimienti hagerey wela Hawey iketil.
He is much hated but he has points.

I forgot....

Ya jemAa kabom zeynimahar, nsom ni somalia Fah bitin aatiymola selam ka rekibom.
You've got to hand Tamirat Negera Feyisa for his honesty and straight forward articulation of the truth. You could never get this staight talk from the wiley Ethiopians (you know who they are)😁 This kind of talk used to be the main domain of our foreparents in Eritrea.
But, today, the table is turned around. The Agame junta speaks with forked tongue of the serpent. Negera told it like it is and spoke, refressingly, the truth what's going on today. Even the Agame tyrant doesn't dispute it. In fact, he said it in so many words, like a serpent.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 12 Jan 2020, 21:37

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 21:31

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 12 Jan 2020, 22:23

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Awash
Senior Member+