Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
saab

The easiest and simplest mechanisms 4 Red Sea

Post by saab » 11 Jan 2020, 16:04

It is shame for Ethiopian leaders endless war against small country which has less than Addis Ababa population called Eritrea.
Ethiopian army waiting over 20 year on the border.
Endless war on Eritrean-Tigrai border.
TPLF leaders must find urgent solution by murdering top Eritrean officials particularly in sudan by Tigre(Beniamir).
Inter ethnic conflict in Eritrea has the better solution to approached.
On the other hand make more pressure on Abiy Ahmed government by mobilization of university students from all regions and mass of muslim protest to postpone the election.

pastlast

Re: The easiest and simplest mechanisms 4 Red Sea

Post by pastlast » 11 Jan 2020, 23:39

saab wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 16:04
It is shame for Ethiopian leaders endless war against small country which has less than Addis Ababa population called Eritrea.
TPLF leaders must find urgent solution by murdering top Eritrean officials particularly in sudan by Tigre(Beniamir).
On the other hand make more pressure on Abiy Ahmed government by mobilization of university students from all regions and mass of muslim protest to postpone the election.
You idiot do you think your Pathetic Tigray is not going to get affected by this type of Chaos?

If you attempt this, just know that you will reap what you sow...all this ill wish on Eritreans and Ethiopians will come raining down on Tigrayans like you Personally and Tigray as a whole!

Tigrayans playing stupid games throughout your history has left your Agame Arses always in the Worst position...look at you now...

you are trapped in mekele hotels trying to survive...and you still want to spread terror!

TPLF = Terrorist Parasites Lying F4gg0ts!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jan 2020, 23:47

You are funny bushtieww,

You open the post and reply to your own post. Wtf is wrong with you itchy personality agameW?

pastlast wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 23:39
saab wrote:
You idiot do you think your Pathetic Tigray is not going to get affected by this type of Chaos?

If you attempt this, just know that you will reap what you sow...all this ill wish on Eritreans and Ethiopians will come raining down on Tigrayans like you Personally and Tigray as a whole!

Tigrayans playing stupid games throughout your history has left your Agame Arses always in the Worst position...look at you now...

you are trapped in mekele hotels trying to survive...and you still want to spread terror!

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 11 Jan 2020, 23:52

You fackin know I don't create accounts that attack Eritrean ethnicities lke this facker has done...Sharmuuta!

My main issue is with your Arab-dckscking Isayaass Arsefacki! I don't care about Agames until I have to put them in their place!

And I've beaten your Schitmeselo account into submission,..have that Arse-l1cking sharmuuta quiet now!
Fed_Up wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 23:47
You are funny [deleted],

You open the post and reply to your own post. Wtf is wrong with you itchy personality agameW?

pastlast wrote:
saab wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jan 2020, 23:57

Bushtieww,

Come to papa before you ‘ve gone crazy. I will calm your itchy makoree. My dog won’t mind mounting your skinny agameW arse. He is good dog... very therapeutic one.

pastlast wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 23:52
You fackin know I don't create accounts that attack Eritrean ethnicities lke this facker has done...Sharmuuta!

My main issue is with your Arab-dckscking Isayaass Arsefacki! I don't care about Agames until I have to put them in their place!

And I've beaten your Schitmeselo account into submission,..have that Arse-l1cking sharmuuta quiet now!
Fed_Up wrote:
You are funny [deleted],

pastlast wrote:
saab wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 12 Jan 2020, 18:17

This is what will happen to you if you ever are Unlucky enough to meet me! Your nose will be pouring Beles Juice just like this as I dominate your Head!

Fed_Up wrote:
11 Jan 2020, 23:57
[deleted],

Come to papa before you ‘ve gone crazy. I will calm your itchy makoree. My dog won’t mind mounting your skinny agameW arse. He is good dog... very therapeutic one.

pastlast wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
You are funny [deleted],

pastlast wrote:
saab wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Jan 2020, 18:44

Bushtiewww,

Will you put on your high heel shoes on when you meet me? :P

I am just curious

pastlast wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 18:17
This is what will happen to you if you ever are Unlucky enough to meet me! Your nose will be pouring Beles Juice just like this as I dominate your Head!

Fed_Up wrote:
[deleted],

pastlast wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
You are funny [deleted],

pastlast wrote:
saab wrote:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 12 Jan 2020, 18:48

F4G_UP You Shouldn't talk about BUUSHTI's You'll Hurt your D1ckTaster Isayas's Feelings: BUUSHTI-LUUUTIE LUST in the AIR look at the ARAB drowsy after UNLOADING CAMEL-FLAVORED SHILHOJUICE in ISAYAS AFWRKi's MOUTH..and YOU CAN TELL ISAYAS AFWRKI is SWISHING the CAMEL-Flavored Seam3n in his Mouth....HAAAKKK TUUUFFFF to this Shaytaan!

[/quote]

Fed_Up wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 18:44
[deleted],

Will you put on your high heel shoes on when you meet me? :P

I am just curious

pastlast wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 18:17

Fed_Up wrote:
[deleted],

pastlast wrote:

Fed_Up wrote:
You are funny [deleted],

pastlast wrote: