Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash

how to unite Africa without uniting Afirca

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jan 2014, 18:30

how to unite Africa without uniting Afirca physically

let say instead of Ethiopa luching satellite by herself all afirca countries united and they can send one satellite instead that can be used for telephone and internet this way african keep the profit themselves instead of using other people satellite...

this only example i am talking about any big investment should be done as united africa this way we can start this way instead of going uniting the nation physically we can united manital first then physically later.

another example is why not start united afircan football team one team repesenting the whole africa this way the best of afirca can be matched against the best of westorn countries and we can see how unity can be good for us by uniting our football team..

we can do many thing as united africa i am hoping you can come up with one thing that we can do united.

I say united afirca bank, united africa army, united afirca embassy united afirca hosptel and univeristiy

Ethoash

Re: how to unite Africa without uniting Afirca

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jan 2014, 18:39

you told us you hate insulting ethnic day day out then here is your chance to make this belog a succuess even say i like it otherwise dont cry when people attracted by evil doner come on five reviewed so atleast one must give it tumsup

Ethoash

Re: how to unite Africa without uniting Afirca

Post by Ethoash » 16 Jul 2018, 13:05

I POSTED this blog five years ago at that time received zero reply even after dare those buda to comment today I am vindicated because French read my blog and organized all African team and they win the world cup