Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dama

Gurage doesn't have organized interest in Ethiopia direction but here we are

Post by Dama » 26 Jul 2024, 19:10

It sucks when you fight for a country that damns you at best of times or does little to respect our constitutional rights to a federal region of Gurage.

Somaliman
Member+

Re: Gurage doesn't have organized interest in Ethiopia direction but here we are

Post by Somaliman » 26 Jul 2024, 19:20

Dama wrote:
26 Jul 2024, 19:10
It sucks when you fight for a country that damns you at best of times or does little to respect our constitutional rights to a federal region of Gurage.

Horus doesn't give a shi't about the deplorable situation of Gurage in Ethiopia, as he's dreaming to relocate his miserable ar'se to Hargeisa to open a khat kiosk over there.

Dama

Re: Gurage doesn't have organized interest in Ethiopia direction but here we are

Post by Dama » 26 Jul 2024, 20:02

Somaliman wrote:
26 Jul 2024, 19:20
Dama wrote:
26 Jul 2024, 19:10

Horus doesn't give a shi't about the deplorable situation of Gurage in Ethiopia, as he's dreaming to relocate his miserable ar'se to Hargeisa to open a khat kiosk over there.
I noticed that the very first week I joined ER bout 2 or 3 months ago. I tried to persuade him to see reality on the ground; he is just too blind. He said he is has a vision for ethnicless Ethiopia and this vision of his aligns with that of Abiy Ahmed's. He believes the 'prophet', 'sage' that delivers Ethiopia to a 'harmony' and 'integration of one country, one nation, one language under God is former Colonel dictator Abi Ahmed.
He abandoned the unity of Gurage and accepted the division of Gurage into its dialect districts.
it's really sad!
The Gurage nation deserves much better.