Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Misraq

Re: PP Oromia terrorist army gangs burn the genital organs of an Amhara woman with a cigarette lighter

Post by Misraq » 25 Jul 2024, 16:43

This video is at least 8 years old. There is no ethnic component to it. It is a personal issue between a man and his woman.

Somaliman
Member+

Re: PP Oromia terrorist army gangs burn the genital organs of an Amhara woman with a cigarette lighter

Post by Somaliman » 25 Jul 2024, 18:24

If the woman shared her pu'sy with another man, that's her choice. It's completely idiotic to torture her for that, all you need is to fuc'k out of her life. You can't make a woman be in love with you by force.

I hope karma would make that ba'stard pay the price. If I had the power, I would tie him, cut his dirty dic'k off, and make the fuc'ker eat it.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Jul 2024, 19:04

Zoomali sicko wordpad

The disturbing video is from 3001 days ago meaning 8 years old. I dont know who found it and decided to resurface a video that was only posted in gore channels. Actually the first upload was in a Polish gore Forum around 11 years ago. Many uploaders assumed she was Indian Syrian Egyptian etc Bangladeshi but it is likely she is Welo Oromo m

Link from Google Reverse Image results

https://www.xrares.org/video/2559/bangl ... -a-lighter