Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Odie

The plight of Southern people of Ethnic federated Ethiopia

Post by Odie » 25 Jul 2024, 07:43

Southern & south central people, peaceful people, the land of abuse and ridicule for centuries expected to be piggybacked by whoever rides in 4killo. I even remember a political satire drawing on amharic political journal at the time of TPLF. It depicted a southerner as having a heavy set head dragging him behind all other “genius” ethnics in the country and following them in whatever way with the agenda they set.
Historically these were people with their own rich culture and kingdom who were able to solve their own problem rendered merely a parasite who have no options but follow others.
In the country that was never there they lost their self and became dependent on whatever the “savior” ethnics who sit in the palace. The way Hailmariam behaved when he was a PM was an insult to the south.It was a mirror image how southerners were expected to behave.He tried to be a living copy of the midget Zenawi.
The current mudslide disaster and the sham response the self imposed dictator rule offered is a reflection of the neglect and brutal treatment the southerners endure.
It is time for the south to wake up take the opportunity to decide its fate in this failed country.
The bashasha opportunist all he cares about are lights, curbs, bikes, parks, glitters, palace and stay in power for ages. Does not even care about the people he thinks he came from-fact is he drones them. I don’t think even he gave back something to the very poor community he came from while embezzling in billions.

Dama

Re: The plight of Southern people of Ethnic federated Ethiopia

Post by Dama » 25 Jul 2024, 08:09

Boy, did not even say RIP!
I would expect you a pente prayers rather than prescribing a bloodbath

Odie

Re: The plight of Southern people of Ethnic federated Ethiopia

Post by Odie » 25 Jul 2024, 08:18

Dama wrote:
25 Jul 2024, 08:09
Boy, did not even say RIP!
I would expect you a pente prayers rather than prescribing a bloodbath
You forgot or you did not follow me.
It was actually me who posted the Al Jazira news first
I said RIP first time. No need to repeat.
South is not allowed to possess firework deliberately (they savior ethnics control the major routs) unless south gets them from further south. South won't cause blood bath by itself. The tradition is south being killed by the ruling and its agents for even a minor revolt.