Tiago

Al mariam gone crazy

Post by Tiago » 24 May 2024, 03:23

Where is the US ambassador gone wrong?

https://almariam.com/category/al-mariam-commentaries/

DefendTheTruth

Re: Al mariam gone crazy

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 May 2024, 14:27

Missinga is a dead soul, can't think logically, only carry around the message loaded on his back.

There is a cereal in Ethiopia by the name of Missinga in Afan Oromo and Missinga should be fed on that!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 24 May 2024, 14:44

This guy opposed the construction of the GERD( dam on Abay river) and supported Egypt ! This type people are not trustworthy as they could change their position for money.... only money!

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 24 May 2024, 14:47

Missinga is a dead soul, can't think logically, only carry around the message loaded on his back.

There is a cereal in Ethiopia by the name of Missinga in Afan Oromo and Missinga should be fed on that!
DDT

RUBBISH

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 May 2024, 14:59

I have always held that Al Mariam was a classic opportunist, but I couldn't help laughing at the way he called Massinga a house n***r

"M [deleted] inga claims to have worked in diplomatic missions in various African countries. The only thing he has learned from his African diplomatic experiences is to play the role of overseer of the diplomatic planation while living in “The House " :lol: :lol: :lol: ቅኔን በንግሊዝኛ ይሉሃል ይህ ነው! ደሞ መቀኘቱን አማሮች ብቻ ሳይሆኑ ደቡቦቹም ተቀላጥፈውበታል! The slave taking care of the plantation while living in the house!!!! እራሱ ሚሲስንጋ የሚገባው አይመስለኝም :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Horus on 24 May 2024, 15:15, edited 6 times in total.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 May 2024, 15:01

Tiago wrote:
24 May 2024, 14:47

DDT

RUBBISH
You can also eat Missinga, it may fit you better!

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 May 2024, 15:56

Axumezana wrote:
24 May 2024, 14:44
This guy opposed the construction of the GERD( dam on Abay river) and supported Egypt ! This type people are not trustworthy as they could change their position for money.... only money!
I hear you Axumzena, there were people who opposed anything the TPLF did, even if that was beneficial at the end to the nation. Why?

There is something inherently wrong with the TPLF, it failed to garner the trust of the people. How to win trust?

I heard something President of France saying on a BBC interview, something like emotion is more powerful than argument and negative emotion is more powerful than positive emotion.

TPLF created a negative emotion against itself and never managed to overcome it for over 27 years of its rule. TPLF was associated with a resentment for anything it did, never mind what it did. It didn't come out of nowhere. Rather it was the way TPLF tried to rule: in line of "like it or not, you will succumb to our rule", a macho style. That was the major pitfall of its rule.

This caused a burden to even the civilian Tigreans, who had no active association with the power-holders.

Tigreans (TPLF) ruled based on the premise of we have won over you and your fate is to be ruled at the policy level, I think that was the major blunder of its rule. It bought itself a burden that it could no more cope with anymore.

Abiy came in their place and the people used the same means they used against TPLF and he said that is okay, give me only a chance to serve you until you chase me out. I think Abiy was not exposed to any lesser propaganda and resentment but he accepted it and lived with it, turning it to his own asset. Therein lies the difference, I think.

The professor was not that much friendly to Oromo politics either, he resented both on the same level formerly. Once Abiy came to power and tried to accommodate the resentment, he, the Prof., turned himself to a key supporter. You can't blame him, but your own boys for their own failure, a bit my 2 cents here.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 24 May 2024, 15:57

12) ስለሆነም የ4ኪሎ ተረኛ መደዴዎች መላ የኢትዮጵያን ሕዝብ እስር ቤት በማጎርና ማታ ማታ በመግደል ኢትዮጵያን መግዛት አይደለም ማስተዳደር እንደ ማይችሉ ያስተማረ ነው የባይደን እና ሩቶ ድራማ!
Horus

These are what Ervin massinga relayed.

Are you denying these facts? subhuman murderers and pillagers.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 24 May 2024, 16:12

He could have said the same thing without being childish. It is a sign of extreme frustration. He knows that Abiy is taking Ethiopia down the drain, but it is too late for him to retreat. He has made his bed and has to sleep on it!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 24 May 2024, 16:16

Defend the Truth, I tried to decode the root cause for the sickness of Ethiopian politics in the following link:

viewtopic.php?t=300317#p1312945

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 May 2024, 16:31

አል ማሪያም የሚባል ሰውዬ የመጨረሻ ወራዳ ሸርሙ’ጣ ነው።

የወያኔንን የሰዎች መብት ጥሰት በየቀኑ እንደ ሙሉ ስራው አድርጎ ሲቦጫጭር ኖሮ፣ ዓብይ ማር ካላሰው ጀምሮ ስለ መብት ረገጣ የሚናገሩትን ሁሉ፣ እንደ መሸታ ቤት ኮማሪት በአፀያፊ ቃላት ይሳደባል። ይኸ ከውሃ ውስጥ የወጣ ዓይጥ የመሰለ ሰውዬ ፣ ሃይማኖት የሌለውና የካሊፎርኒያ የግብረ ሰዶም ባህል በኢትዮጵያ እንዲስፋፋ ከፍተኛ ዘመቻ የሚያደርግ ዕርኩስ ነው። ገፍቶ ባቡር እግር ስር የሚከተው ሴት እንዴት ይጠፋል።

Tiago wrote:
24 May 2024, 03:23
Where is the US ambassador gone wrong?

https://almariam.com/category/al-mariam-commentaries/

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 May 2024, 16:40

Tiago wrote:
24 May 2024, 15:57
12) ስለሆነም የ4ኪሎ ተረኛ መደዴዎች መላ የኢትዮጵያን ሕዝብ እስር ቤት በማጎርና ማታ ማታ በመግደል ኢትዮጵያን መግዛት አይደለም ማስተዳደር እንደ ማይችሉ ያስተማረ ነው የባይደን እና ሩቶ ድራማ!
Horus

These are what Ervin massinga relayed.

Are you denying these facts? subhuman murderers and pillagers.
I never disagreed with the facts of Missinga's statements. My only disagreement is that it is not his business to tell us what to do. He is a foreign diplomat and need to behave as such.
Last edited by Horus on 24 May 2024, 22:12, edited 1 time in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 24 May 2024, 17:50

Compared to Obbo Al Mariam, the American Ambassador is the real professor. The Ambassador at least tried to balance the issue although we know the U.S. bottom-line supporting Woyane/OLF.

Obbo Al Mariam, is totally now የጠጅ ቤት ሰካራም ዱርዬ. He made the cheapest person. Probably this is where showed the world how cheap and non-intellectual and very opportunist. The average Ethiopian peasant who cannot read and write has much better sound rationality than this የጠጅ ቤት አነብናቢ.
ቅሌታም ሽማግሌ ነው- በእግዚአብሄር። አጻጻፉ እራሱ እኮ የምሁር ሳይሆን የዱርዬ፤ ምሁራዊ ተጠየቅ የሌለው። ለእራሱ ትንሽ ክብር ቢሰጥ አይሻለውም ነበር። መንቀፍ ይችላል ግን አገላለጹ ድርዬ ነው። በእርግጥ ማሲንጋ ለአማራ ከልቡ እንደማያስብ ይታወቃል።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 May 2024, 04:43

አትቸኩሉ፣ አቶ ማሲንጋ ከሚቀጥለው ምርጫ በኋላ ከቦታው ይነሳና የአባይን ግድብ ግብፆች ያፍርሱት በሚል ዕብድ ይተካላችኋል።

የማሲንጋ የፖሊሲ ንግግር ከዓብይ ግፍና ወንጀል የበለጠ የሚያብከነክነው ካለ፣ ሱባዔ ይግባ፣ ጠበል ይጠመቅ። የአማራ ህዝብ ህልውና በአደጋ ላይ ሆኖ ሳለ፣ በሚረቡና በማይረቡ አዳዲስ ርዕሶች ወደ ጎን መወጠር የዓብይን ዕድሜ ለማራዘም ካልሆነ በስተቀረ በየቀኑ ለሚፈናቀለውና ለሚታረደው ህዝብ ምንም ነገር አይፈይድም።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 May 2024, 09:29

የአስፋው ረጋሳ የመልስ ምት ለአይጡ ባሪያም:
https://borkena.com/2024/02/22/ethiopia ... tator/?amp

የአስፋው ረጋሳ የመልስ ምት ለማሲንጋ:
https://zehabesha.com/open-letter-to-am ... -massinga/

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 25 May 2024, 11:17

Back in 2005, Oprah Winfrey arrived in Ethiopia to inaugurate a school she opened for young Ethiopian girls in Addis Ababa.

Initially, the TPLF wanted the school to be built in Tigray, but 2005 was a year when the TPLF terror squad shot and killed over 200 young Ethiopian protesters in the streets of Addis Ababa, so they decided to have the school built in the capital to help clean their blood-tainted image.

TPLF officials made all the necessary preparations for the school's inauguration ceremony, including producing a new song praising Oprah for her generosity, to be sang by the school children.

When Oprah accompanied by her staff arrived at the ceremony, the TPLF officials assembled a group of school children to sing the new song to her.

But to Oprah's shock and horror, the children were looking in the direction of the lone white woman among Oprah's staff when they were singing the song. :shock:

The poor kids, through no fault of their own, thought the white woman was Oprah, because they couldn't imagine in a million years that a black woman would build them a scool. The irony is that, the school was opened to empower and build the confidence of young Ethiopian girls. :|

That's not all.

A few months after the humiliating incident, in September of 2005 the TPLF invited a white man to build them a school in Mekelle, Tigray, where the school children were made to wear a uniform bearing the LGBTQ Pride flag to instill a sense of pride in them. :P