Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

የሪያድ እና የአሥመራው ስምምነቶች ምን ነበሩ? ለምን ከህዝብ ተደብቀው አሁን ሆድ ያበለውን ጌሾ ያወጣዋል ሆነ?የሰይጣን መንግስት እርስ በእርሱ ይፈርሳል - የእምቧይ ካብ የእምቧይ ካብ

Post by Abere » 21 May 2024, 13:08

የሪያድ እና የአሥመራው ስምምነቶች ምን ነበሩ? ለምን ከህዝብ ተደብቀው አሁን ሆድ ያበለውን ጌሾ ያወጣዋል ሆነ?የሰይጣን መንግስት እርስ በእርሱ ይፈርሳል - የእምቧይ ካብ የእምቧይ ካብ

I am laughing at loud :lol: Let them scre.w at each other - evils of Ethiopia deserve fight it out and die out on their own. Those stupid armies, especially of OLF-ENDF, they do not value their life at all. They will try with some left overs with some left overs of woyane rats( tdf rats) , of course Shabia with its left over too. When a beleaguered fights and another beleaguered - they both fall flat in the boxing ring. I can't wait to watch the scene - for the impoverished and destitute people of Tigray I have been voicing for long to stay away from war ( but since Tigres were beneficiaries in TPLF's 27 years of loot Ethiopia) they seem to be living with that addiction and nostalgia ) they have a strong insatiable appetite to revenge against Eritrea ( another impoverished and destitute people).

I am just perplexed by the mentality of these old people: Debretsion, Tadesse-Worede, Dawud Ibssa, Lencho, Isaias Aferwork et al. These people must have been evolved a different beast chimpanzee they want to spend their ages in violence and ill-wish for others ;and finally meet their creator with infinite list of crime. They gave birth of monsters like Abiy Ahmed and others.

I hope God will destroy on His own the empire if the three evils of Woyane-OLF_pp and Shabia. Ethiopia shall raise on their debris.

It is a must for these all to happen; and no body has power to stop it, because the ultimate judge is God. No triage
stops their bleeding - monsters bleeding :lol:

Abere

Re: የሪያድ እና የአሥመራው ስምምነቶች ምን ነበሩ? ለምን ከህዝብ ተደብቀው አሁን ሆድ ያበለውን ጌሾ ያወጣዋል ሆነ?የሰይጣን መንግስት እርስ በእርሱ ይፈርሳል - የእምቧይ ካብ የእምቧይ ካብ

Post by Abere » 21 May 2024, 15:02

Axumezana

___Do not rush to misinterpret my statement: TPLF is actually dead and most of its mama rat Woyanes who used to cause severe hurricane national and regional disasters had been wiped-out. Remnant Woyanes in my estimation (5-7) are making some distress noises through OLF-Abiy Ahmed and Hammer. In fact, it is not even about Woyane it is rather Abiy Ahmed feels too much insecure of Amhara Fano for his regime too is ethnic based. That was why he changed his mind in 3 -days after Fano defeated TPLF- and improvised to make emergency flight to Pretoria - under the panic instruction of Hammer. Alas, Pretoria did not either tun good for him. Fano, exposed how much weak "ENDF" , OLF-ENDF and lost the battle in big-time. As far as Woyanes relvance in the future equation of power in Ethiopia is dead - Woyane is irrelevant and is out of the game in real terms: It is militarily defeated ( reduced to nothingness); and politically, the most ostracized Ethiopians are disgusted about.

____ The real issue is between Abiy Ahmed and Isaias or OLF and Shabia, at least temporarily. Their friendship hinges on Riyad and Asmara secrete deal. What was that deal? The genie appears to be now out of the bottle. Since Abiy Ahmed lost hope in cheating Amhara and failed in his year long attempt to subdue Fano, he is trying his last chance by taking a shot in the dark. The odds of his success rate is 1 in 1000 - which means he will certainly be failed. But, in the mean time the secrete deal between Shabia and OLF-PP will be public. ሳል ይዞ ስርቆት፤ቂም ይዞ ጸሎት ይሉሃል ይኸ ነው። Other than that Woyane is dead - the Ember Tegedalay war just wipped them out like COVID-19 pandemic dead in New York city. :lol: ቁሞ አልቃሽ ወያኔዎች እኮ አይቆጠሩም, if you thought so.

Axumezana wrote:
21 May 2024, 14:25
Abere bad news to you, TPLF was dead but resurrected with brand new body, better you adjust yourself to live with the fact on the ground!