Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tigray People
Member+

The Fake White Jesus & Fake White Angels In Ethiopia Are Destroying The Ancient Orthodox Church:

Post by Tigray People » 08 May 2024, 01:07

Baria worthless Ethiopians and some Tigray People continue to promote the fake white Jesus picture and fake white angels ignoring their own ancient heritage of black Jesus and black angels in the image of Ethiopian /Tigray which is destroying the ancient Ethiopian/Tigray church that was once the pride of all Black people and color people around the world.

The garbage disgraced Orthodox priests and those in charge of the Orthodox Church are to blame for the fake white Jesus intruding in ancient Orthodox Church and they should be arrested to be punished severely for treason.

The Republic of Tigray People!!

Tigray People
Member+

Re: The Fake White Jesus & Fake White Angels In Ethiopia Are Destroying The Ancient Orthodox Church:

Post by Tigray People » 08 May 2024, 01:18

We tell you these you will never never find one white Christian person with a black Jesus picture on his walls but Baria ethiopia and some Tigray People will have the fake white Jesus and white angels pictures all over their houses that makes them the most disgraced scumbag in the world.

Tigray/, Ethiopia were the first Christian country in the world with their own heritage of black Jesus picture depicted in their images on the wall of churches dating back thousands of years before the fake white Jesus picture was created 500 years ago by racist white colonialists.

The Republic of Tigray People!!

Tigray People
Member+

Re: The Fake White Jesus & Fake White Angels In Ethiopia Are Destroying The Ancient Orthodox Church:

Post by Tigray People » 08 May 2024, 17:55

We are telling you the fake white Jesus and fake white angels were created 500 years ago by racist white colonialists to invade, Rape looting the countries they colonized using white Jesus as a weapon to subdued their subject telling them White Jesus is God and turned them into their slaves.

Get rid of all the fake white Jesus and fake white angels from Tigray and Ethiopia to reclaim your own heritages of the true black Jesus, black angels in the image of Tigray People and ethiopians.

By doing this the Orthodox Church will get millions of people in ethiopia and the world becoming Tigray and Ethiopia Orthodox followers.

The Republic of Tigray People!

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 08 May 2024, 19:55

YEZ MY BRAZER ALL ZEE ICONS IN Z ORTDOX CHURCH MUST BE DESIGNED TO LOOK LIKE OUR ADWAN COUSINS AND TPLF LEADERS MELES LEGESE PHENOTYPE. Z BIBLE WAS WRITTEN IN AXUM AND THE TRUE JEWS ARE Z TIGRAYANS WHOM ARE Z CHOSEN PEOPLE AND ONLY NATIVE TRIBE IN AFRICA. ZEE GALLAS AND AMHARU ARE BANTU INVADERS FROM SOUTH WEST AFRICA. OnLY ADWANS CAN RULE ETHIOPIA AND ERITREA AND Z ENTIRETY OF EAST AFRICA .

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 09 May 2024, 09:59

fOR THE first time you talked right. I am surprised there is St Mary's picture with blue eyes I saw at this Bahtawi g/Meskel's church, I was shocked to see that. Even the Greeks, Russians use dark faced picture of Jesus and St. Mary. I think we are colonized.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 09 May 2024, 18:49

Ethiopianumity

We always write the truth and respect the ancient Tigray or ethiopia Orthodox Church black Jesus, Blac Mary, black angels depicted on the walls dating back 1500 years ago.

The fake white Jesus and fake white angels are spreading all over ethiopia with the money of European countries to destroy the ancient Tigray/Ethiopian Orthodox churches considered to be the most powerful in the world and the first Christian nation with the true black Jesus black angels that inspired all black people Latin America and color people around the world.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 09 May 2024, 22:08

ethiopianunity wrote:
09 May 2024, 09:59
fOR THE first time you talked right. I am surprised there is St Mary's picture with blue eyes I saw at this Bahtawi g/Meskel's church, I was shocked to see that. Even the Greeks, Russians use dark faced picture of Jesus and St. Mary. I think we are colonized.
Don’t require you to think. Perhaps you are not made to think at all. When you start to think that it will be a miracle, you will find out, in fact, Ethiopians are big arse folks under neo-colonialism. Stupid baboons!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 10 May 2024, 00:32

The biggest victims of the fake white Jesus and fake white angels are innocent defenseless children of Tigray and ethiopia who will grow up to be with low self esteem,low confidence and the slaves of white thinking the fake white Jesus is God and they will be the Baria of white people.

Those hodam garbage Orthodox priests and those in charge of ancient Tigray & Ethiopian Orthodox Church are the scumbag disgraced of the world that must be arrested to face treason to be punished.

The Republic of Tigray People!!!