Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

not all hgdef boys are equal

Post by eden » 07 May 2024, 19:04

Take Fed_up. He lacks the intellectual capacity to evaluate HGDEF policy & consequences for himself. So he has a simple rule: If HGDEF says it, it must be true. So for him, HGDEF is always right regardless of better arguments and evidences we present him.

Take Fiyameta. He thinks for himself. It’s coincidental that his thoughts are same as HGDEF. Like HGDEF, he happens to think sacrificing entire economy, education and health system is worth the cause. He doesn’t see “the cause” is pie in the sky. He lacks vision just like HGDEF.

Take Tog Wajale. He lacks the mental capacity to tell moral from immoral. So it’s so easy for him to post unthinkable stuff. He lost his filtering mechanism and HGDEF is happy to see his likes to keep doing what they are doing as it helps stop rational debate. HGDEF can’t survive in the light, only darknesses.

Take sesame. He is taken over by hate which interferes with his reasoning. He is highly educated but he is unable to access it as all that knowledge is engulfed by hate that is impenetrable.

Take Deqi Arawit. He has lost his confidence and any attack from HGDEG followers render him timid at which time he forgets his fight against HGDEF and becomes another follower who attacks his own ethnicity which is tigraway aka “our cousins.”

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: not all hgdef boys are equal

Post by TesfaNews » 07 May 2024, 19:08

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 May 2024, 19:26

To make it top on the list, i must blew up the lone nerve that is left inside ጠለጠለ low IQ agameeW’s head 8) .

I proudly embody HIGDEF in every way possible!

Tog Wajale E.R.

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 07 May 2024, 19:31

☆ ዕስትኽ፥ዓጋመ ☆ !!
☆ It Is A Waste Of Time To Respond ☆ !!
☆ To Chigaram Chigray Qondaff Aggames ☆ !!

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 07 May 2024, 19:38

eden wrote:
07 May 2024, 19:04
Take Fed_up. He lacks the intellectual capacity to evaluate HGDEF policy & consequences for himself. So he has a simple rule: If HGDEF says it, it must be true. So for him, HGDEF is always right regardless of better arguments and evidences we present him.

Take Fiyameta. He thinks for himself. It’s coincidental that his thoughts are same as HGDEF. Like HGDEF, he happens to think sacrificing entire economy, education and health system is worth the cause. He doesn’t see “the cause” is pie in the sky. He lacks vision just like HGDEF.

Take Tog Wajale. He lacks the mental capacity to tell moral from immoral. So it’s so easy for him to post unthinkable stuff. He lost his filtering mechanism and HGDEF is happy to see his likes to keep doing what they are doing as it helps stop rational debate. HGDEF can’t survive in the light, only darknesses.

Take sesame. He is taken over by hate which interferes with his reasoning. He is highly educated but he is unable to access it as all that knowledge is engulfed by hate that is impenetrable.

Take Deqi Arawit. He has lost his confidence and any attack from HGDEG followers render him timid at which time he forgets his fight against HGDEF and becomes another follower who attacks his own ethnicity which is tigraway aka “our cousins.”

I completely agree with your assessment, with one exception: Fendadaw is not only mentally handicapped but also visually ugly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 May 2024, 19:40

Eden, how do you know those guys are all eritrean though? We know that some are, at the very least, of mixed heritage and some are tplf cyber trolls.

deqi arr with no wit, for example, hates hgdef, for example, but doesn't present any alternatives or solutions to what he sees as flaws, mistakes, problems in eritrea. I think fed up is right about him, he drinks smirnoff and gets on here, ranting, and spewing all kinds of nonsensical, ethnic slurs and insults.
I like fiyameta aka abdisa, he's very funny and posts hilarious memes and informative things; but I don't always like or agree with his posts.

I have yet to see fed up post anything intellectual, it's always ''starving marvin'', ''i hate ethiopia,'' etc, but once I found out the tplf took his property in finfinne/addis ababa, property that he couldn't purchase in asmara (??), I started to feel bad for the guy.

Tog wajale is for sure, the tigrayan cyber troll tarik aka judgementday1234. I very much doubt he's an eritrean. perhaps, he's half gondere at the most, or one of the ''wedi arba'' or is it deqi arba?? tegaru who were made eritrean citizens after their family resided in eritrea for arba/40 years?