Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Where on Earth does a Victim of Rḁpe "Appreciate" the Rḁpist? Axumezana is Thankful Tigray's Rḁpist OLF-PP.

Post by Abere » 06 May 2024, 11:23

Where on Earth does a Victim of Rḁpe "Appreciate" the Rḁpist? Axumezana is Thankful Tigray's Rḁpist OLF-PP. Is this mental infirmity or a hangover ...?

Axumezana

Re: Where on Earth does a Victim of Rḁpe "Appreciate" the Rḁpist? Axumezana is Thankful Tigray's Rḁpist OLF-PP.

Post by Axumezana » 06 May 2024, 11:29

Axumezana is a Christian , forgive and you shall be forgiven! That is the beauty of Christianity!

Cigar

Re: Where on Earth does a Victim of Rḁpe "Appreciate" the Rḁpist? Axumezana is Thankful Tigray's Rḁpist OLF-PP.

Post by Cigar » 06 May 2024, 12:49

Axumenzra you are a fu’cken deceitful who plays your freaking god’s (a’ss wipe god that is) name when you try to play sane human being. I don’t freaking believe in your 1000 gods and 1000 relgions because of the evilness I see from the likes of you who violate the doctrines of your supposedly gods and relgions.
And thus I 100% believe that I follow the good stuff your books and gods preach with out reading your books or worshipping none existing craps. Besides there is a difference on what people do depending on their brains and doing things because your books or gods told you. The later is a forced error and the earlier is from the heart.
So, this earth is heaven or hell and I believe that I am a ‘saint’ and you mother fu’cker are ‘devil’ if they were to exist that is.
And I don’t believe in forgiveness. I believe in destroying both of the eyes who dares me or destroyed one of my eyes.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 06 May 2024, 15:06

Ascari Cigar,

When are you going to learn to express you views in respectful ways?

union
Member+

Post by union » 06 May 2024, 15:11

No agame, you do not understand Christianity because you are fake from yemen. Christianity does not say forgive your enemy without punishment. It says forgive him only if he is a Christian brother. Well, OLF is no Christian and you are not real Christian so.....your statement does not apply here

Do you know how God punished those that temporary killed him? They and their families were all humiliated and removed

God still did not forgive ቃኤል or the devil buddy, because they will never truly regret like you agames and ascaris. ቃኤል is still hating and operating with the devil.

:lol: :lol:

Axumezana wrote:
06 May 2024, 11:29
Axumezana is a Christian , forgive and you shall be forgiven! That is the beauty of Christianity!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 May 2024, 15:35

Abere wrote:
06 May 2024, 11:23
Where on Earth does a Victim of Rḁpe "Appreciate" the Rḁpist? Axumezana is Thankful Tigray's Rḁpist OLF-PP. Is this mental infirmity or a hangover ...?
Aren’t you supporting PP for its mission on sea outlet for greater Oromia?

Retarded

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 May 2024, 16:02

Please note the issue of securing access to the Sea and have own Port has been along standing issue before PP-OLF. This question existed independent of either OLF or Woyane, or anyother group holds power.

Yes, Ethiopia will have certainly her own port. You will swallow the real bitter news if this hurts you. But in my opinion this will benefit people of the province of Eritrea. But, I have a question for you: why are you here 24/7? Are you making honey by being busy here? In my opinion, Ethiopians are talking , debating or trading ideas on their country, so are you by default are an Ethiopian being the 14th province. You are Ethiopian citizen whether you carried an expired passport or born after Shabia govern Eritrea, because your parents are Ethiopians naturally :mrgreen:

Fed_Up wrote:
06 May 2024, 15:35
Abere wrote:
06 May 2024, 11:23

Retarded

Right

Post by Right » 06 May 2024, 16:14

Fu..ed up,
Retarded
Ethiopia is not going to use the Afar ports until the Afars are in control. It doesn’t matter who is in charge.

Get over it.
If you are dreaming being a Singapore at the expense of Ethiopia, then you are a fool. That is not going to happen.

Remember what goes around will come around.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 06 May 2024, 18:03

Right wrote:
06 May 2024, 16:14
Fu..ed up,
Retarded
Ethiopia is not going to use the Afar ports until the Afars are in control. It doesn’t matter who is in charge.

Get over it.
If you are dreaming being a Singapore at the expense of Ethiopia, then you are a fool. That is not going to happen.

Remember what goes around will come around.
It is important to note that Ethiopia's exports are worth 2.5 billion dollars, while its imports mainly consist of expired wheat and cooking oil. Therefore, it can be concluded that Ethiopia's import market is quite limited. Moreover, if ethiopia use the port worth to any nation, the tiny Djibouti would have been like Dubai by now.

Go and tell such stupid narration to lowIQ folks.

Right

Post by Right » 06 May 2024, 22:53

Therefore, it can be concluded that Ethiopia's import market is quite limited.
If that is what you believe, then why suffer here at the Ethiopian forum receiving blows. A deceitful fool.