Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Ethiopia: The employers from AU have accomplished their mission in Addis Ababa.

Post by Fed_Up » 05 May 2024, 17:04

Nothing new!!

ለዘላለም.... ይትባረክ... አቤት ደስታ.... :P :lol:

በነሱ ፈንታ ተሳቅቄ ልሞት ነው::

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Ethiopia: The employers from AU have accomplished their mission in Addis Ababa.

Post by Fed_Up » 05 May 2024, 17:11

እነ እምሶዬ ሰላም ነው?

Somaliman
Member+

Re: Ethiopia: The employers from AU have accomplished their mission in Addis Ababa.

Post by Somaliman » 05 May 2024, 17:19

Ethiopian women marry not men but money.

Ethiopian women are the most loyal women on earth. They're loyal to money not men.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 05 May 2024, 17:47

Somaliman wrote:
05 May 2024, 17:19

Ethiopian women are the most loyal women on earth. They're loyal to money not men.
My attempt to understand suggests that a man loves himself the most and a woman is most loyal to her own security.

If you understand yourself as a man and if you also understand women, is it correct or wrong?

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 05 May 2024, 17:50

Somali brave brazer, zats all women thooo...Women always genealy want money, resources while z brazers r men want looks and zats about it. I think zats is 4m ze days when we were all hunters and gatherers, women had 2 get z best man with z most animals and hunting skills in order 4 zem 2 surviving.
While men always wanted Beauty and access 2 women's private parts

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 05 May 2024, 18:50

Naga Tuma wrote:
05 May 2024, 17:47
Somaliman wrote:

My attempt to understand suggests that a man loves himself the most and a woman is most loyal to her own security.

If you understand yourself as a man and if you also understand women, is it correct or wrong?

I believe it's correct.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 05 May 2024, 18:56

At least on this case, she is marrying a man. Here in the US, the Ethio women are now going for a women…i am sure Misraq (almaz) Edu and others are probably on’[ deleted ] free’ marriage :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
05 May 2024, 17:04
Nothing new!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 05 May 2024, 19:04

kebena05 wrote:
05 May 2024, 18:56
At least on this case, she is marrying a man. Here in the US, the Ethio women are now going for a women…i am sure Misraq (almaz) Edu and others are probably on’[ deleted ] free’ marriage :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
05 May 2024, 17:04
Nothing new!!

So far እምሶዬ እና እሙሙዬ ወንዳገረድነታቸው ታውቋል:: የኤዱ ወይም ቆላማው አለየም::

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 05 May 2024, 19:19

When it comes to Somali women, they're possessed by a spirit called 'wedding'. Even if she's 50 years old and has divorced 5 times, she wants you to throw and organise the most extravagant wedding possible for her, regardless of whether you would be in debt for the rest of your life. All they care about is to show off to other Somali women. And guess what - they don't contribute a penny to their fuc'king wedding.

And the worst is that divorce is prevalent among the Somali diaspora, because these possessed women do not marry men but for wedding, to satisfy their personal ego - to boast to other women. And men often end up in debt probably for the rest of their life without any wife and probably without any contact with their children, as these women play all sort of games, including within the law, to prevent men from seeing their kids.
Last edited by Somaliman on 05 May 2024, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 05 May 2024, 19:31

Brave somali brazer, who makes me jealous because he's so close to abyssinia lady who Iwant.2 married, , zat is z same 4 afro America gurlz 2 tho. Women generally focus more on z wedding zen z marriage. Zey forgot zat z wedding only lasting few days at z most. Z wedding is suppose 2 b long term.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 05 May 2024, 19:59

Agazi General wrote:
05 May 2024, 19:31
Brave somali brazer, who makes me jealous because he's so close to abyssinia lady who Iwant.2 married, , zat is z same 4 afro America gurlz 2 tho. Women generally focus more on z wedding zen z marriage. Zey forgot zat z wedding only lasting few days at z most. Z wedding is suppose 2 b long term.

You're right, the wedding doesn't last long.

When it comes to AbyssiniaLady, I'm of the opinion that you should better look for another woman, as she's insanely rude and offensively coarse, and this might kill off your appetite to shag her as soon as she opens her mouth to you.

Somali women, by the way, are by no means as foul-mouthed as her.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 05 May 2024, 22:11

Somaliman wrote:
05 May 2024, 19:59
Agazi General wrote:
05 May 2024, 19:31

You're right, the wedding doesn't last long.

When it comes to AbyssiniaLady, I'm of the opinion that you should better look for another woman, as she's insanely rude and offensively coarse, and this might kill off your appetite to shag her as soon as she opens her mouth to you.

Somali women, by the way, are by no means as foul-mouthed as her.
I know zat abyssinialady is elderly and angry, but her feisty attitude is hot. Makes me excited. Also its a challenge bekause I kno if she got z good luv, she would not be so angry. She needs a strong man to deliver and 2 hold her, console her, and reasure her zat everyting will be ok.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 06 May 2024, 12:29

Somaliman wrote:
05 May 2024, 18:50
Naga Tuma wrote:
05 May 2024, 17:47
Somaliman wrote:

I believe it's correct.
I was prepared to argue with you about it in order to enlighten you and save you from talking to yourself. You have saved yourself from my argument.

It makes a verse, doesn’t it?

A woman shall know that a man loves himself the most and a man shall know that a woman is most loyal to her security. In love, each shall strive to provide for the desire of the other.

Take it to any Ethiopian, Eritrean, Somali and see if this is not enlightening instead of having a shallow talk with yourself by saying you believe it.

Since you have saved yourself from my argument, I will explain it to enlighten you about it further.

Why would a man die for his son? A theory goes that he sees himself in him and dying for his son is dying for who he loves the most, himself. This enlightens you, doesn’t it?

Before we heard the English expression “I love you,” I learned the expression: አከ ሉቡ ኮተን ጃለዸ። Its literal meaning in Amharic is እንደ ልቤ ነዉ የምወደዉ/የምወዳት። It’s rough meaning is እንደ ህይወቴ ነዉ የምወደዉ/የምወዳት።

I say literal because it is possible that ልብ meant ሉቡ። One reason that this is possible is that a unique other word exists in both languages for the same object: ኦኔ፣ ወኔ።

In addition, I noticed years ago that it is possible that the origin of the word love is ሉቡ። Old English lufu, Old High German luba, Gothic lubō; Latin libēre (earlier lubēre) Polish lubić (Source: dictionary.com)

This is also enlightening. Isn’t it?

Be enlightened more instead of having a shallow talk with yourself by believing.

BTW, even though I have yet to read the Quran, I remember reading somewhere that it has something to say about security for women. Right?

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 06 May 2024, 17:29

Somaliman wrote:
05 May 2024, 19:59
When it comes to AbyssiniaLady …
Do you remember when and for what reason you or whoever came up with that screen name?

Did it come out of a sound thinking process? It is on you to go back to that time and find out if it was. In case it wasn’t, what does it say about you to cling onto it ever since? It says a lot.

Did I think it came out of a sound thinking process when I saw it the first time? Absolutely not. As a matter of fact, I laughed it off as one of the most childish things to come to mind in Ethiopia’s internal political rivalry.

It was as childish as hearing Dr. Gemechu Megersa slandering Nighist Saba in Washington, DC, posing as more Borana or Ethiopian than she was.

Rude was that. Rude was saying ወንድሙን ኣይቶ ነዉ።

Rude was imagining that screen name when you didn’t have facts on your side. Rude is clinging to a baloney.

If for nothing else, the history of the two simple words ሉቡ/ልብ and ኦኔ/ወኔ should urge you to repent about your baloney.

Then again, for some reason it doesn’t seem you have an Ethiopian, Eritrean, or Somali material in you to do so.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 06 May 2024, 18:25

What the fuc'k are you talking about! Your fuc'king robotic mambo jambo make no sense whatsoever, as usual.

I bet you're suffering from extreme boredom and thus would like to interact with someone by arguing with them.

i ain't got time to argue with a dotard suffering from Alzheimer's and who needs help to wear his fuc'king diapers. What's up with your carer today! You haven't been given your medications either, I guess.

Stop getting obsessed with me, as you might regret it. You're being warned.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 06 May 2024, 19:01

BRAZER NAGA TUMA, U R ADVICED 2 LEAVE OUR BRAVE SOMALI BRAZER ALONE. REMEMBER, ZEY R THE BRAVEST SUNS OF ADAM, ZEY DIDN'T MIND DESTROYING EACH OTHER IN CLAN WARS AND AL SHABAB, WAT MAKES U THINK ZAT THEY'D SPARE U? PLZ, JUST DON'T BOTHER OUR BRAVE SOMALI BRAZER. GO PICK ON SOMEONE EASY LIKE Z AGAMES OR BUDAS.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 06 May 2024, 20:57

Agazi General wrote:
06 May 2024, 19:01
BRAZER NAGA TUMA, U R ADVICED 2 LEAVE OUR BRAVE SOMALI BRAZER ALONE. REMEMBER, ZEY R THE BRAVEST SUNS OF ADAM, ZEY DIDN'T MIND DESTROYING EACH OTHER IN CLAN WARS AND AL SHABAB, WAT MAKES U THINK ZAT THEY'D SPARE U? PLZ, JUST DON'T BOTHER OUR BRAVE SOMALI BRAZER. GO PICK ON SOMEONE EASY LIKE Z AGAMES OR BUDAS.

Agazi General,

Please just re-read his robotic gibberish:
Do you remember when and for what reason you or whoever came up with that screen name?
What a stupid question! He should rather glance at the profile of AbyssiniaLady, which shows her date of registration on this forum.
Did it come out of a sound thinking process? It is on you to go back to that time and find out if it was. In case it wasn’t, what does it say about you to cling onto it ever since? It says a lot.
The fuc'ker even thinks that I'm AbyssiniaLady!
Did I think it came out of a sound thinking process when I saw it the first time? Absolutely not. As a matter of fact, I laughed it off as one of the most childish things to come to mind in Ethiopia’s internal political rivalry.
This sounds word salad schizophrenia, which is a severe form of disorganized thinking and speaking. And he bursts out laughing when he hasn't said anything funny to laugh about - just like a person with schizophrenia!

Guess what - all this was to argue with me, as he said:
I was prepared to argue with you.
I don't fuc'king argue, as I hate arguing. I rather discuss with reasonable people.

Coming back to our topic, I believe if rude, coarse, and ferocious women are well domesticated in bed, later they become the best loving, caring, and even protective women.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 10 May 2024, 12:55

Somaliman wrote:
06 May 2024, 18:25
What the fuc'k are you talking about! Your fuc'king robotic mambo jambo make no sense whatsoever, as usual.

I bet you're suffering from extreme boredom and thus would like to interact with someone by arguing with them.

i ain't got time to argue with a dotard suffering from Alzheimer's and who needs help to wear his fuc'king diapers. What's up with your carer today! You haven't been given your medications either, I guess.

Stop getting obsessed with me, as you might regret it. You're being warned.
Just came back to this thread to ask a simple question and read your usual rant as someone who knows better.

Enlightening faculties like yours will continue. If you didn’t have it, you can’t get it overnight. I don’t need to borrow your baby material that you wore for some 17 years.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 10 May 2024, 13:05

ቀላል ጥያቄ ለሆረስ እና ለምስራቅ፣

እስከኣሁን ሉቡ፣ ልብ፣ እና ላቭ መሠረታቸዉ ኣንድ ቃል መሆን እንደሚችል ታዉቁ ነበር?

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 10 May 2024, 13:21

Somaliman wrote:
06 May 2024, 20:57
Coming back to our topic, I believe if rude, coarse, and ferocious women are well domesticated in bed, later they become the best loving, caring, and even protective women.
That is in your rochestered brain. Ethiopian Renaissance is deep in it in order to domesticate you and your likes into Ethiopian material.