Saudi Arabia’s dilemma.

Post by Cigar » 04 May 2024, 10:59

kerenite

Re: Saudi Arabia’s dilemma.

Post by kerenite » 04 May 2024, 13:08

Cigar wrote:
04 May 2024, 10:59
Wacko Cigar,

I haven't listened the video clip which you have shared to the end.

But let me educate your sorry asz:

The savage camel herders in Saudia arabia are uncle sam's nigggers. (Hey you call muslims camel asz sniffers lol and you are right on the money)

For your info, the arab dictators such as al sissy of Egypt or bin selman of saudi arabia or bin alnahyan of the emirates or the midget king of jordan have full respect for Uncle Biden out of fear to secure their chairs.

Who is uncle Biden?

Same as you aite Cigar, he suffers from alzheimer. Just to quote what he said recently:

"We are against invading HAYFA" those around him corrected him saying, he meant by that RafaH. Lol😄

He said, "we appreciate the assistance of the "CZCHEKOSLOWAKIAN GOVERNEMENT" for their support to the Ukrainians and that in front of the president of the czech republic who was sitting near him. Of course the old Czech republic was divided into two in the year 1992. Namely to Czech republic and Slovakia republic. The czeck president later was told by the secretary of the state sopkesman that is was a tongue slip.

And worse yet, yesterday ayte biden claimed that JAPAN is one of our enemies. The Japanese were shocked and asked for an explanation, they were told by the office of the secretary of the state that it was a tongue slip.

This reminds me of a true story of the prime minister sadiQ almahdi of Sudan who was a graduate of Oxford university. In his memoir, he wrote, while "I was paying a visit to America, I was given 20 minutes to talk to the President who by that time was Ronald Regan. So I sat in front of him and was explaining about the south Sudanese rebels. He was listening to me attentively but later he asked me IS SUDAN LOCATED IN SOUTH AMERICA?"

He continues in his memoir and says, I have given up on America since that day.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 04 May 2024, 13:46

You filthy agame kerenite, all I did was post a video which says the dilemma the Saudi is facing. Then what the fu’ck are you blabbering about. I don’t comment any [deleted] about the video’s content at all.
But you mother fu’cker juhadist always put your snotty nose when Muslim countries or people is mentioned.
Are you a nut? Don’t answer that for you are one. Even worse you are a funfun aliet, resah agame who has no respect on what he believes while the agame Christians are abusing their Muslim brothers and sisters.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 04 May 2024, 16:15

kerenite wrote:
04 May 2024, 13:08
Cigar wrote:
04 May 2024, 10:59
Wacko Cigar,

I haven't listened the video clip which you have shared to the end.

But let me educate your sorry asz:

The savage camel herders in Saudia arabia are uncle sam's nigggers. (Hey you call muslims camel asz sniffers lol and you are right on the money)

For your info, the arab dictators such as al sissy of Egypt or bin selman of saudi arabia or bin alnahyan of the emirates or the midget king of jordan have full respect for Uncle Biden out of fear to secure their chairs.

Who is uncle Biden?

Same as you aite Cigar, he suffers from alzheimer. Just to quote what he said recently:

"We are against invading HAYFA" those around him corrected him saying, he meant by that RafaH. Lol😄

He said, "we appreciate the assistance of the "CZCHEKOSLOWAKIAN GOVERNEMENT" for their support to the Ukrainians and that in front of the president of the czech republic who was sitting near him. Of course the old Czech republic was divided into two in the year 1992. Namely to Czech republic and Slovakia republic. The czeck president later was told by the secretary of the state sopkesman that is was a tongue slip.

And worse yet, yesterday ayte biden claimed that JAPAN is one of our enemies. The Japanese were shocked and asked for an explanation, they were told by the office of the secretary of the state that it was a tongue slip.

This reminds me of a true story of the prime minister sadiQ almahdi of Sudan who was a graduate of Oxford university. In his memoir, he wrote, while "I was paying a visit to America, I was given 20 minutes to talk to the President who by that time was Ronald Regan. So I sat in front of him and was explaining about the south Sudanese rebels. He was listening to me attentively but later he asked me IS SUDAN LOCATED IN SOUTH AMERICA?"

He continues in his memoir and says, I have given up on America since that day.

Zack

Post by Zack » 04 May 2024, 21:28

Cigar wrote:
04 May 2024, 13:46
You filthy agame kerenite, all I did was post a video which says the dilemma the Saudi is facing. Then what the fu’ck are you blabbering about. I don’t comment any [deleted] about the video’s content at all.
But you mother fu’cker juhadist always put your snotty nose when Muslim countries or people is mentioned.
Are you a nut? Don’t answer that for you are one. Even worse you are a funfun aliet, resah agame who has no respect on what he believes while the agame Christians are abusing their Muslim brothers and sisters.

Its strange u want him to cear about Muslim agames in Tigray , a region a country he has nothing to do with , yet u want him to care for muslim agames , yet u hate agame whether they are muslim christian or atheist so why do u want him to care for them which is very strange if u ask me

Did u call our peaceful resident kerenite a jihadist what does that even mean a jihadist u throwing right wing terms right left almost sound bigotry

Dr Zackovich