Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Eripoblikan

The Fundamental Question is

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 May 2024, 10:13

Why 120 million bozos can't defeat 6 million Eritreans?

Our southern neighbors are born to eat and faaart. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Re: The Fundamental Question is

Post by kerenite » 01 May 2024, 13:33

Eripoblikan wrote:
01 May 2024, 10:13

preach peace! Aite flip-flopper, 🙄

It was never in my intention to communicate with you but sometimes one is compelled to do so.

For instance let me introduce myself to you. I detest the mafia regime in Eritrea but I stand by my people. I usually defend my people in this forum but never the ruthless and lawless regime.

As a result I am hated by the asz licckers of the mafia regime and of human-being worshippers such as the dudes sesame or cigar, they want me to say issayas is god. They don't give a rats asz about the hapless eritrean populace. For them issayas comes first and to hell with Eritrea.

Finally,

If I want to win the hearts and minds of the issu zombies, all I have to say is issayas is the lion of gelemele the gelelemele of nakfa etc... And if I say so believe me, their reaction would be different, they would be cheering me and saying.. Kerenite, the genuine eritrean...the great Eritrian...The wedi keren tsaada and we are proud of him... Bla... Bla..but to appease them, I will never ever stoop to such level and accept a psychopath tyrant to rule my country.

In conclusion, you seem to be appeasing the issayas zombies in order to be welcomed by them. Of course with the assumption that you are an Eritrean.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 May 2024, 14:18

kerenite wrote:
01 May 2024, 13:33
Useless opposition filled with bozos like you amount to nothing because all you do is whine like sissy teenage girls.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 May 2024, 17:04

Eripoblikan wrote:
01 May 2024, 14:18
kerenite wrote:
Useless opposition filled with bozos like you amount to nothing because all you do is whine like sissy teenage girls.

Dude,

Do you know why some weeks ago I put you in my ignore list?

Well...

You called me shiritam shire agame which I never expected from any who claims to be an Eritrean. Spit it out otherwise it will choke you (I wish it chokes you) say MUSLIM.

Also, you are badmouthing our akeleguzay people by calling them names because of few individuals who are from that region and who are funded by weyannes.

Hey, you, sesame or cigar are suspicious of eri-muslims? Why????

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 01 May 2024, 17:48

Agamite=Kerenit=Dark energy,

You are neither Muslim nor Eritrean. You are a dirty Agame. You may have been born in Keren, but even Keren, the great melting pot, cannot transform a dirty Agame into a Kerenite!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 May 2024, 17:57

I think you and deqi arr with no wit must be getting drunk together. This post is odd, who says Ethiopians even want to "defeat" Eritreans? We're not at war. Whatever issues you have with, what deqi arr with no wit says are your "cousins the agames," are between you guys. It doesn't concern the rest of Ethiopia.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 02 May 2024, 03:28

You started it by badmouthing the Hamassien people.

You coward opposition, especially the Agame-wannabe ኣከለ-ግዕዛይ, have made a habit of denigrating the Hamassien people .

Just so that you know:

Hamassien is the economic, cultural and political center of Eritrea.
kerenite wrote:
01 May 2024, 17:04
Eripoblikan wrote:
01 May 2024, 14:18
kerenite wrote:

Dude,

Do you know why some weeks ago I put you in my ignore list?

Well...

You called me shiritam shire agame which I never expected from any who claims to be an Eritrean. Spit it out otherwise it will choke you (I wish it chokes you) say MUSLIM.

Also, you are badmouthing our akeleguzay people by calling them names because of few individuals who are from that region and who are funded by weyannes.

Hey, you, sesame or cigar are suspicious of eri-muslims? Why????

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 02 May 2024, 03:35

My apologies if I hurt your feeling. You are a noble exception to that horde of 120 million wasteful eaters.

Every Ethiopian in this forum, be it a backward Chigrayan, killil-less Gurage, a dumb Ahadawi or POW OPDO has been threating my beloved Eritrea.

And I have listened with patience for too long.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
01 May 2024, 17:57
I think you and deqi arr with no wit must be getting drunk together. This post is odd, who says Ethiopians even want to "defeat" Eritreans? We're not at war. Whatever issues you have with, what deqi arr with no wit says are your "cousins the agames," are between you guys. It doesn't concern the rest of Ethiopia.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 May 2024, 06:24

Eripoblikan wrote:
01 May 2024, 10:13

You are a low IQ snow flake!

Germany can defeat all European countries but after the Second World War, they nave never made any attempt to invade Europe but they have concentrated on education and to uplift their people to prosperity. Does this means that the Germans are unable to defeat Europe?

Keep your Garbage arse where it belong

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 May 2024, 12:49

Eripoblikan wrote:
02 May 2024, 03:35
My apologies if I hurt your feeling. You are a noble exception to that horde of 120 million wasteful eaters.

Every Ethiopian in this forum, be it a backward Chigrayan, killil-less Gurage, a dumb Ahadawi or POW OPDO has been threating my beloved Eritrea.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
01 May 2024, 17:57

The ones threatening Eritrea are a few:

1) Tigrayans, who want revenge. It seems problems between you guys go as far back as ras alula and yohannes, who committed war crimes in eritrea and sought to bring it under tigray/ethiopia.
Then fast forward to the days of the derg, when the tplf and eplf were side by side, even then, there were disagreements that were put aside for the bigger cause; fighting the derg. The tplf claims eplf blocked routes needed to get food aid to famine stricken tigrayans (1984 I believe?), so this left a bad taste in their mouth to say the least.
Then you have the tplf who released their maps of a 'greater tigray,' which included large swathes of eritrea, and of course, its ports.
This is what many believe the so called badme 1998 war was about. TPLF knew its rule of ethiopia would eventually come to an end, so it started to look more north, than it did to the south, where ethiopia is.

2) Gurages like horus are simply silly. Gurages do not border eritrea, they were nowhere near it, it'd make more sense for them to want to use djibouti, even Somalia/somalilands ports. Horus represents his self, he has more in common with extremist unionists who pray for a return of a menelik like figure, or a haile selassie type; not gurages, do not get it twisted; they are mostly decent, hard working people.

3) OPDO cadres are just following orders, I do not agree with it, nor does the average Oromo, and always keep in mind that the majority of oromos do not back them, and that they rule through force, not consent, and that the average oromo also does not benefit from their rule.
They are barely just starting to develop some things in oromia, which is good and is long over due, there is no way that oromia should be poorer than any region in ethiopia, while it is the bread-basket of the country, no way, but it's been exploited historically and that has to, and will change.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 02 May 2024, 13:16

Thanks for the explanation, Obbo Sadacha!

We need men and women like you to go a state of peaceful existence.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
02 May 2024, 12:49
Eripoblikan wrote:
02 May 2024, 03:35

The ones threatening Eritrea are a few:

1) Tigrayans, who want revenge. It seems problems between you guys go as far back as ras alula and yohannes, who committed war crimes in eritrea and sought to bring it under tigray/ethiopia.
Then fast forward to the days of the derg, when the tplf and eplf were side by side, even then, there were disagreements that were put aside for the bigger cause; fighting the derg. The tplf claims eplf blocked routes needed to get food aid to famine stricken tigrayans (1984 I believe?), so this left a bad taste in their mouth to say the least.
Then you have the tplf who released their maps of a 'greater tigray,' which included large swathes of eritrea, and of course, its ports.
This is what many believe the so called badme 1998 war was about. TPLF knew its rule of ethiopia would eventually come to an end, so it started to look more north, than it did to the south, where ethiopia is.

2) Gurages like horus are simply silly. Gurages do not border eritrea, they were nowhere near it, it'd make more sense for them to want to use djibouti, even Somalia/somalilands ports. Horus represents his self, he has more in common with extremist unionists who pray for a return of a menelik like figure, or a haile selassie type; not gurages, do not get it twisted; they are mostly decent, hard working people.

3) OPDO cadres are just following orders, I do not agree with it, nor does the average Oromo, and always keep in mind that the majority of oromos do not back them, and that they rule through force, not consent, and that the average oromo also does not benefit from their rule.
They are barely just starting to develop some things in oromia, which is good and is long over due, there is no way that oromia should be poorer than any region in ethiopia, while it is the bread-basket of the country, no way, but it's been exploited historically and that has to, and will change.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 02 May 2024, 13:20

ኣየ ደምበ ሕፍሽፍሽ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ክሳብ ርእሲ ዘለዎ መተካእታ ዝርከብ፡ ወኻርያ ዓዲ ሃሎ ኣብቲ ዝፋን ትጽናሕ። እምበር ምስ በዓል ከማኻ'ስ ድሕሪ ሽሕ ዓመት ከማን ኣይወግሕን እዩ። :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 May 2024, 06:24

Germany can defeat all European countries but after the Second World War, they nave never made any attempt to invade Europe but they have concentrated on education and to uplift their people to prosperity. Does this means that the Germans are unable to defeat Europe?

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 May 2024, 14:10

የቀድሞዋ የአለማችን ልዕለ-ኃያል ሀገር ታላቋ ሶቬት ህብረትን አሸንፈው ነፃነታቸውን የተቀዳጁ የኤርትራ ህዝብ በውክልና ጦርነት ፈፅሞ ማሸነፍ እንደማይቻል አንድ ነጥብ አምሥት ሚልዮን ልጆቹን የገበረው የትግራይ ህዝባችን በአሳማሚ እና በፋንደሜንታል መልኩ ተገንዝቧል። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 02 May 2024, 14:21

Eripoblikan wrote:
02 May 2024, 13:20
ኣየ ደምበ ሕፍሽፍሽ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ክሳብ ርእሲ ዘለዎ መተካእታ ዝርከብ፡ ወኻርያ ዓዲ ሃሎ ኣብቲ ዝፋን ትጽናሕ። እምበር ምስ በዓል ከማኻ'ስ ድሕሪ ሽሕ ዓመት ከማን ኣይወግሕን እዩ። :mrgreen: :cry: :mrgreen:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 May 2024, 06:24

ሱቅ በል ድርባይ ሙላቅ ኣቡ ሳላማ ኮንዶም፦

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 02 May 2024, 17:49

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
02 May 2024, 14:21
ቮድካ ስሚርኖፍ ዊንዊን ኢልኒ
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: