Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

Horus is a Coward, not a fighter type at all. His Gurage People are getting killed, their shopes looted and demod, but

Post by union » 30 Apr 2024, 22:03

He is still a witaf neqay :lol:

I don't understand this

What is birhanu still doing in there :lol:

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: Horus is a Coward, not a fighter type at all. His Gurage People are getting killed, their shopes looted and demod, b

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 30 Apr 2024, 22:58

The elderly scumbag is hiding his ugly head in the sand.

Sadacha Macca

Re: Horus is a Coward, not a fighter type at all. His Gurage People are getting killed, their shopes looted and demod, b

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Apr 2024, 23:17

Wow, union what's with the gurage hate? What did they do to tigrayans or to you personally? Gurages are among the most industrial Ethiopians, I'm not gonna defend Horus because he's an Oromo hater like you two agames on this post, but Gurages aren't bad people. They have their share of opportunistic sellouts like every other nation, but they're good people. They deserve their own kilil too, without the Silte though who should either have a separate state or join Oromia. :mrgreen:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 01 May 2024, 00:01

Brother Union,

Let's have sympathy for Gurages. They are in a state of fear with threats from Galla pigs like Shimeles and Abiy Ahmed. I changed my position on Gurages as they are more in danger than anyone else. Being Gurages this days is like walking on a thin rop.

I have seen the fear these gala savages instilled on unarmed Gurages. The child killer Abiy lately ordered 16 respected Gurage elders to apologize him for the lack of support from Gurages to his regime. These is a passive aggressive way of saying, " if you don't apologize me you will be the next Gedeo" or we will make you extinct...

Locking at the savagery of Galla, the way they killed 1.2 million Tigres and their idiot dream of attempting to disarm the whole Amhara, they won't flinch to make Gurage history as they have done on 28 ethnicities they destroyed in the past.

Now go back on how Gurage elders praised Abiy and Shimeles 2 weeks ago and you will know why. I think brother Horus is also walking on that thin thread.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 May 2024, 00:21

Sister miss rock, you are so kind to the Gurages, to give them your fake and pointless pity. That's great. Next you'll blame us "big bad gallas" for fanos war crimes in tigray and ethnic cleansing in the disputed lands of welkait and blame us for taking advantage of having Eritrean forces and others forces help to take those lands, Lands that you allegedly were crying about for decades. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 May 2024, 01:05

Sadacha Macca wrote:
30 Apr 2024, 23:17
Wow, union what's with the gurage hate? What did they do to tigrayans or to you personally? Gurages are among the most industrial Ethiopians, I'm not gonna defend Horus because he's an Oromo hater like you two agames on this post, but Gurages aren't bad people. They have their share of opportunistic sellouts like every other nation, but they're good people. They deserve their own kilil too, without the Silte though who should either have a separate state or join Oromia. :mrgreen:
Sadacha,
I am not anti-Oromo people but old and new Oromuma - their culture of invasion, chaos, & historical genocide. Even today in 21st century rather than apologize for their historical crimes and sins, they try make up myth and stories. That is what I hate about them.

Now it is funny, you still have ambition of swallowing Silte - an Eastern Gurage tribe just like Azerenet, Zay, Ulbareg now being genocided in Zeway valley. The problem is Silte in central killil can find itself at home. So don't ask people not to hate you while actually state that you will invade and swallow another tribe. It is a behavior you can't help it.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 May 2024, 01:15

Sadacha,

Silte will remain Gurage forever.

union
Member+

Post by union » 01 May 2024, 09:20

You anbeta qorchame ascari eritrean ችጋር

I did not show hate to Gurages. Never did. Ever!

Your beloved OLF is the one killing and looting them. FANNO is fighting for them actually

Nice try though :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 May 2024, 10:54

Horus wrote:
01 May 2024, 01:05
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Sadacha,
I am not anti-Oromo people but old and new Oromuma - their culture of invasion, chaos, & historical genocide. Even today in 21st century rather than apologize for their historical crimes and sins, they try make up myth and stories. That is what I hate about them.

Now it is funny, you still have ambition of swallowing Silte - an Eastern Gurage tribe just like Azerenet, Zay, Ulbareg now being genocided in Zeway valley. The problem is Silte in central killil can find itself at home. So don't ask people not to hate you while actually state that you will invade and swallow another tribe. It is a behavior you can't help it.

Horus, I've been here long enough to observe your comments and it's an irrefutable fact that you hate the Oromo.
Which is fine, I prefer a honest enemy over a fake ''ally'' anytime.
We conquered like any other group in Ethiopia or the world in general, we just did it better than some, hence their jealousy and envy that rears its ugly head. If the Gurage conquered and lived on lands that were even HALF the size of Oromia, you'd be here, bragging, not even mentioning it as conquests, etc.
Do you ask the Amara to apologize for their emperors conquering vast lands, forcefully taking their lands, making them serfs/slaves, and etc?
Do you ask the Somalis to apologize for their expansion that made them have the most land per ethnicity in the Horn?
No, right? So why single out the Oromo? Simple, it's hatred and deep seated fear.
Apologize for things that occurred 100s of years ago, before any of us existed? How does that even make sense to anyone with a partially functioning brain? So if a gurage committed a crime 200 years ago, should YOU be held accountable for it and asked to apologize?
No, right? Exactly!

I am part Silte actually, and they have chosen to NOT be included/identify as Gurages, so I respect their wish, and so should you and everyone else.

Wordpad

Post by Wordpad » 01 May 2024, 14:51

Horus the donkey is 24/7 wishing bad luck for Somalia. He should help his own people.

union
Member+

Post by union » 01 May 2024, 17:09

Ascari

Why do pretend to be a Somali you cockroach :lol:
Wordpad wrote:
01 May 2024, 14:51
Horus the donkey is 24/7 wishing bad luck for Somalia. He should help his own people.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 01 May 2024, 20:43

The Siltʼe people and the dirty pickpocket Gurage listros are two different ethnic groups who have nothing in common.