Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Peace only come to the east Africa through Eritrea.

Post by Cigar » 30 Apr 2024, 08:54

Eritrean leadership is very visionary which does a calculated predictions.
This prediction (fact telling) was made by General Wedi Efrem decades ago and it is finally materializing.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/wxWDxR ... tid=K35XfP

Selam/

Re: Peace only come to the east Africa through Eritrea.

Post by Selam/ » 30 Apr 2024, 08:59

Abere

Post by Abere » 30 Apr 2024, 09:15

ሲጃራ፤

ግን ጭንቅላትህ በትክክል ይሰራል? ሰካራም አስታራቂ ሲመረጥ የትኛው ዓለም ነው ታይቶ የሚታወቀው። የዕብድ ገላጋይ ዱላ ያቀብላል - አለ የአገሬ ሰው።

ዕብድ ያደባድባል እንጅ አይገላግልም። እነ ዳውድ ኢብሳ አስመራ ሲቀለቡ ሲደልቡ ኑረው እኮ እንደ ዱር አንበሳ ወደ ከተማ አዲስ አበባ ተለቀው እግራቸው እንደደረሰ የንጹሃን ደም በአዲስ አበባ ቡራዩ ያፈሰሱ - አሁንም እየፈሰሰ ያለው። ኤርትራ የጭራቅ ማድለቢያ ነች። እነ ወያኔ እነ ኦነግ ተበይደው የተገጣጠሙት እኮ በሻዕብያ እጅ ነው። ሦስቱ ሰይጣናት ( ሻዕብያ፤ኦነግ፤ወያኔ) መቀመጫቸው ኤርትራ ክፍለ ሀገር - አስመራ ነው።

union
Member+

Post by union » 30 Apr 2024, 09:37

Ascari eritrean anbeta qorchame cigarette

He just wakes up start typing before giving his low iQ self time to remember the 600 years of slavery he did without any resistance to his masters. :lol:

What good can come out of these people who also just gave away 1.66 million of thier organs to the west and arabs.

You could not be a shift manager at McDonald's you low IQ inferior :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Apr 2024, 11:26

can u translate it? not all of us can speak tigrigna.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 30 Apr 2024, 11:31

Ask your agame brothers to translate for you. I don’t freaking ask any one to translate your chow, chiw language and I just skip it.
Besides while what our leadership or us the ordinary Eritrean say (tell you) you weasels don’t believe it until it slaps in your ugly face.
So, deny it after your agame brothers translate it for you and just wait to get slapped.
What we say, we always materialize it.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Apr 2024, 11:34

Then why post it on here in the first place if most of us do not understand it? That makes no sense.
Come on cigar, you are too old, to be this bitter, jaded, angry and immature. Elders are supposed to be examples of wisdom, knowledge, insight, etc; but you have the maturity of a 13 year old kid on X-Box live, spewing insults at people, while drinking caffeinated drinks.
Eritrean leaders said some truth and made some huge mistakes too, they are after-all, humans, like us all and have their share of flaws.
While you may exaggerate their wisdom and insight, as if they were some infallible beings, do not expect me, or others, to do that.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 30 Apr 2024, 12:00

Have you ever asked your illiterate rat Ethiopians to post their sh’it in English so that I can understand what the fu’ck they are saying?
Yes I am old, but first I am young at heart and still physically fit better than most of you wotetoch.
And old age like you said garner wisdom. That is what matters. If you believe that, then my vulgarity and hate I have to you people ala your previous and current leaders is valid. It is the wisdom which is making me tell you who you a’ss wipes are, again ala your leaders.
You are too dumb to say that old people have wisdom and debunk it by your stupid feeling.
What you need to do is learn from my experience since I started watching your leaders starting with the midget, cobwebbed feet, ugly, hitler of Africa Selassie who killed thousands of innocent Eritreans, bull dozed numerous villages, burning our historical and traditional books, destroyed churches and mosques and hanging our freedom fighters by calling them shifta…..tour next leaders too. That is besides the biggest crime annexing our country with you rats which is the cause of our miseries which are trying to correct.
You mother fu’ckers didn’t experience what we did and thus you are very stupid for not understanding us and be honest and say that we are warranted to hate your leaders in a process to you rats for not getting it, but still blame us for no reason.
I hope you all get your mothers, sisters, wives, daughters get raped by craw bars….which will makes them victims. Then and only then will you understand what is a victim and what is evil. Then and only then you will experience to bitter, angry and jaded, you a’ss hole. Put your ugly feet in our shoes.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Apr 2024, 12:14

I asked them for me, for example, when Horus writes in Amharic on my posts, I say: speak or type, in English.
Why would I do that for your posts? You can ask that yourself.
That's good, as an Oromo, we keep fit too, it's a part of being a warrior race; but I don't like to talk about such things.
Eritreans too, historically, didn't brag about being warriors, but of course, you have exceptions to the rules in life.
I do not care about Ethiopia's leaders either, I hate them all too, so you are not telling me something new here, nor is it groundbreaking news.
What they did in Eritrea, they did in Oromo lands too, and elsewhere in Ethiopia. Just look at history: rebellions in Bale, Raya (in the north), the gabbar-serf systems that exploited the south, banning of languages (not just tigrinya, but afaan oromo too), and more.
Yes, an elderly person, should be mature and act better, right now, you are being emotional and ranting like an angry kid.
I think, most of it is, the fact that don't have morals and integrity that entail a sense of fear of God. A Muslim, for example, would not wish evil on those who didn't deserve it. I'm sure Christians, well, many of them, would agree. But, an atheist like you, would have no problem wishing evil, destruction, genocide, rape, on millions of ordinary, innocent people who have nothing to do with what occurred in Eritrea.
War crimes, as horrible as they are, should be blamed on who did them, and who commanded them; not ordinary people here who had nothing to do with it, didn't even exist when they occurred, and don't support them at all.

Right

Post by Right » 30 Apr 2024, 12:17

Peace come to Eritrea when the failed state disarm and hand over Asseb and Massawa to the rightful owner.