Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

አልነገርኩሽም ወይ በአጥር ተንጠልጥዬ፤ አማራ ቶክ እንጂ ስራ አይችልም ብዬ።

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Apr 2024, 09:00

አልነገርኩሽም ወይ በአጥር ተንጠልጥዬ፤ አማራ ቶክ እንጂ ስራ አይችልም ብዬ?

አሁንም ጥርጣሬ ከለብህ፣ መድረ ዩቲዩቡን ያጠበበዉ ምደረ ወስለታ ቶካቲቭ ወደ ስራ ገብቶ ብሆን ኖሮ እስካሁን ምን በፈየደ ነበር። እት እዝ ኦል አበዉት ቶክ እንደ እንድለስ ቶክ!

Amhara can talk without an end, making an impact on the ground is what it has never managed in the whole of its history and will not change any time soon.

Call Amhara for a talk but not for a work, if you want to succeed in what you want to achieve.

They are everywhere on the internet, but no where on the ground where the actual change is needed.

የአማራ ኬኛን ነገር ተዉኝ እባካችዉ፤ ሁሉም ነገር ይገባኛል ባይ እንደዚህ ሕብረተሰብ አይቼ አላዉቅም በሕይዎት ዉስጥ።

አማራ ኬኛ!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Apr 2024, 10:45

you started targeting the elite
you moved on to ሕብረተሰብ

how low can you go?!

i’ll pray for you and your likes.

no wonder taye dendea dumped you opdo freaks.

most opdo are unlike you abiy fanatics I think

Noble Amhara

Re: አልነገርኩሽም ወይ በአጥር ተንጠልጥዬ፤ አማራ ቶክ እንጂ ስራ አይችልም ብዬ።

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 Apr 2024, 12:47

11.5 ሚሊዮን ብር ከአፍ ወጣ

wubebereha

Post by wubebereha » 24 Apr 2024, 12:56

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 09:00

አሁንም ጥርጣሬ ከለብህ፣ መድረ ዩቲዩቡን ያጠበበዉ ምደረ ወስለታ ቶካቲቭ ወደ ስራ ገብቶ ብሆን ኖሮ እስካሁን ምን በፈየደ ነበር። እት እዝ ኦል አበዉት ቶክ እንደ እንድለስ ቶክ!

Amhara can talk without an end, making an impact on the ground is what it has never managed in the whole of its history and will not change any time soon.

Call Amhara for a talk but not for a work, if you want to succeed in what you want to achieve.

They are everywhere on the internet, but no where on the ground where the actual change is needed.

አማራ ኬኛ!
but inspite of that you still feel inferior towards Amara. why??

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re:

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Apr 2024, 15:05

eden wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 10:45
you started targeting the elite
you moved on to ሕብረተሰብ

how low can you go?!

i’ll pray for you and your likes.

no wonder taye dendea dumped you opdo freaks.

most opdo are unlike you abiy fanatics I think
aey eden,

ምነዉ ስትፈለጊ ጥፍት ትዪና ሳትፈለጊ ደግሞ ብቅ ብለሽ እንዲህ የመጣልሽን ወረድ (drop) አድርገሽ ከዚያ ደግሞ የዉሃ ሽታ ትሆኛለሽ፣ በሰላም ነዉ?

አማራ አልተወከለም ብለሽኝ፣ እንዴት ደረስሽበት ብዬሽ በዘዉ እንደልማድሽ ጥፍት አልሽ። ዛሬ ደገሞ የእኔን "ዝቅጠት" ለማዉራት መልስ አልሽ፣ የእንቺዉን ዝቅጠትንስ አስበሽበት ታዉቂያለሽ ግን?

እጠራጠራለሁ!

ይህ የአገሪቷ ከፍተኛ የስልጣን እርከን ነዉ፣ ከዚህ በላይ ምንም የስልጣን አካል የለም። ታዲያ ስንቱ ነዉ እዚህ ላይ የአማራ ተወካይ ና የሌሎች ሕዝቦች ተወካይ? መልሱን አልሽ? መልስ ከሌለሽ፣ ታዲያ እንድሁ ዝም ብለሽ ነዉ የምታወሪዉ? ዝም ብሎ ማዉራትስ አይሰለችሽም?

ዝቅጠት ከዚህ በላይ አለ?

Abere

Post by Abere » 24 Apr 2024, 16:14

DDT is ሰገጤ ኦሮሙማ። ሰው ይሁ የአውሬ አመጣጡ ጥናት እና ምርምር የሚያስፈልገው ነው።የእነ አይሻ ሰይድ አምላክ ብቻ ነው ምስጢሩን የሚያውቀው።

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 09:00

አማራ ኬኛ!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Apr 2024, 16:30

Aberu, you are a good example of how Amhara is much talkative.

I brought up some facts to support my claim, you are welcome to refute my claims based on your own facts. Simply foul talk will not help, it simply reinforces what I have already said.

Abere

Post by Abere » 24 Apr 2024, 16:44

DDT ሰገጤ ኦሮሙማ the Result Speaks Loud for Itself.

Almost 1 year, PP-OLF is lost control of Amhara region. Look where PP-OLF was 2 years ago in Amhara region and where it is now. Your cuckoo banana (ዕብድ) Abiy Ahmed is not now governing Amhara. What more do you want unless you mean cleansing Amhara from Addis Ababa. In fact Amhara, starting self-defense with sticks and woods, is now armed to teeth with better weapons - thanks to extremist Oromo Berhanu Jula (Astatke) :mrgreen: , Shimelis Abidissa, cuckoo banana Abiy Ahmed.

What kind of metrics are you using? The metrics on the Orommuma dashboard is flashing solid red - almost confined to Addis Ababa, which also at times greeted by sound of gun from Fano insiders of Addis Ababa.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Apr 2024, 16:30
Aberu, you are a good example of how Amhara is much talkative.

I brought up some facts to support my claim, you are welcome to refute my claims based on your own facts. Simply foul talk will not help, it simply reinforces what I have already said.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Apr 2024, 16:17

Not to work could be just out of lack of motivation to work, but how on earth is one mourning the development of one's own country? This is beyond words, to put it mildly.
Ethiopians mourn the destruction of historic Piassa district
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ethiopians-mo ... ghHHii06mB

Is another instance of the talk which I put as "አልነገርኩሽም ወይ በአጥር ተንጠልጥዬ፤ አማራ ቶክ እንጂ ስራ አይችልም ብዬ?"

While the rest in the country builds they mourn, this is more than something just unhealthy.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Apr 2024, 16:26

DDT ምን ሰፈር ለሰፈር እንደ ክረምት ቦይ ውሃ ትልከሰከሳለህ? Show the world development projects completed in provinces of:

1- Harrar,
2- Arusi
3- Wollega
4-Sidamo
5- Kefa
6- Illubabor
7- Gamo-Gofa
8- Tigray

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 25 Apr 2024, 16:51

Abere wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 16:26
DDT ምን ሰፈር ለሰፈር እንደ ክረምት ቦይ ውሃ ትልከሰከሳለህ? Show the world development projects completed in provinces of:

1- Harrar,
2- Arusi
3- Wollega
4-Sidamo
5- Kefa
6- Illubabor
7- Gamo-Gofa
8- Tigray
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aberash
A typical opportunist Dergist Kembat who lives in the dead and old Ethiopia dream

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Apr 2024, 17:08

ቀበና ባዶ ወንዝ

ምን ነው ከቂጡ ላይ ቁስል ያለበት ውሻ አጥብቆ አይጮህም ሆንሽን እባክሽ? የክፍለ ሀገር ስም ሲጠራ ያስፈራሻል - ከጫጩት ፊት የዶሮ በሽታ (ፈንግል) አይወራም አይነት ነገር - በሽታው ይመጣብኛል ስጋት ነው። :lol: :lol:
kebena05 wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 16:51
Aberash
A typical opportunist Dergist Kembat who lives in the dead and old Ethiopia dream [/size]

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 25 Apr 2024, 22:20

አበራሽ እበቴ የደርግ ርዝራዥ

እስቲ የሰው ቋንቋ አታበላሺ ሸፋፋ ተረት ተረት እያወራሽ።
እድሜ ለወያኔ ከንባታነትሽ ተከብሮና ለመጀመያ ጊዜ እንደሰው መቆጠር የጀመርሽው እኮ ያ ያረጀ ያፈጀ ክፍለ ሃገር ምናምንቴሽ ተቀበሮ ነው። :lol: :lol: አሁን የሚያስፈራሽ ነገር ገብቶኛል በነ ሽመልስ እንዳትዋጪ ነው ያ የሞተውን የደርግሽ ክ/ር እያልሽ የምታቀረሽው። አይደለም ክ/ር ወምዬም የጣር ሞት ላይ ነች ያለችው።

Abere wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 17:08
[

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Apr 2024, 14:01

Abere wrote:
25 Apr 2024, 16:26

1- Harrar,
2- Arusi
3- Wollega
4-Sidamo
5- Kefa
6- Illubabor
7- Gamo-Gofa
8- Tigray
Aberu,

if we started to show the projects implemented in those areas, the mourning will definitely promote itself to a total mental melt-down and we do care about humanity. So we cared for your kinds and opted to not develop those places.

የታሪክ አተላዎች!